* September Stars 2014 * 41 babies born!

Hi skinnymrs :)

I still plan to nurse as long as DD wants to, I have np with tandem nursing and am hoping to be a stay at home mum once number 2 comes :thumbup:

Hi I got my BFP yesterday. I haven't found an October due date thread but I'm due Oct. 2 :) this is baby #2 so I possibly could have a September baby. :) care if I join you all?

I'm curious how everyone told their DH or OH's. Also has anyone told family or friends or are you waiting. :)

To be honest I cant remember when my last period is and my cycle is irregular, I pinpointed ovulation to one week so I may be due anyday between the 26th September and the 3rd October which is why I've gone with the 30th of September :flower:

Welcome :)

Got my BFP on Saturday! Based off my LMP I should be around 4 weeks today, which calculates my DD around the end of September! Waiting to hear back on when I will have my appointment :)

I rang the doctor today, I told them it was my second and I didn't see any point bothering the doctor so they've booked me in for my 8 week appointment with the midwife on the 19th Feb :thumbup:

Losing hope. I got my HcG levels back from Friday's blood test. They only went up to 750. A week earlier they were 442. My progesterone which initially was 7, went up to 91 thanks to pills. I have also been spotting for 8 days. I have been asked to take another blood test, but the doctor seems to be preparing me for the worst. I miscarried last year. It took us 11 months to get pregnant again. I was so excited and hopeful and then now the odds just aren't in this baby's favor. i believe in miracles, but it looks like a miracle is what I'm going to need at this point.

I'm curious how everyone told their DH or OH's. Also has anyone told family or friends or are you waiting. :)

it's funny you ask that cuz I'm curious too. lol. I was gonna try to find a cute way to tell dh but I got too excited when I saw that almost second line that I screamed for him to come look lol. I told my 2 best friends by sending them a pic of the test. I told one of them she can't get married any time soon because I won't fit in a bridesmaids dress lol. we also told my daughter in the most 4 yr old friendly way as possible. she is excited! she is also sworn to secrecy until valentines day when we plan to tell everyone and believe it or not she is doing great!

Losing hope. I got my HcG levels back from Friday's blood test. They only went up to 750. A week earlier they were 442. My progesterone which initially was 7, went up to 91 thanks to pills. I have also been spotting for 8 days. I have been asked to take another blood test, but the doctor seems to be preparing me for the worst. I miscarried last year. It took us 11 months to get pregnant again. I was so excited and hopeful and then now the odds just aren't in this baby's favor. i believe in miracles, but it looks like a miracle is what I'm going to need at this point.

I'm sorry but don't get so down yet! everyone processes hcg different. even though it hasn't doubled it still has risen so that's good . I've actually read a few stories like that online because I've been paranoid about my levels . lol. I'm a bit of a hypochondriac

I agree with what cnsweeney said. My levels with my son were both low and slow rising and my doctor tried to prepare me for a mc. I also had pink spotting with him, to the lady who is having issues with that. All throughout first tri. Hugs to you ladies dealing with those stressful times. :hugs:

On the nursing note, I plan on letting my son self wean, but my mum is totally grossed out by it already and he is only two. She thinks one is the limit. (He will be a few days shy of three when the new one arrives, but I kind of hope he self weans by then... just for the dynamics of it all)

big :hugs: MrsMalcolm... my fingers are crossed for you, thinking of you...

Thanks ladies, I am trying to stay positive and hopeful. it ain't over till it's over right

Hi guys , mind if I join? I'm 4 weeks 3 days and very nervous. I have had 5 losses and last one was in November. I have probably taken 20 test all positive and getting darker:) on Saturday the cbe said 2-3 weeks. I go to the dr tomorrow for a 3 rd beta . I think this thread is awesome!

:nope: I'm sorry you are going through this. I know it's hard but try to think positive. Fx for you .

okay so idk if its just me being crazy or if my hormones and moods are crazy! like I keep wanting to cry . and I picked fights with dh tonight over everything. like I just do not like him right now ! lol I love him .. just don't like him. hahaha like he is just irritating me ! and I can't help but think my hormones are getting the best of me. anyone else feel like they've turned into wenches these past couples of weeks?! lol

Keep believing in miracles. :hugs: I'll keep believing with you.

I knew tuesday I must be pregnant(9dpo) as I was crying at shows on tv and it has continued. Not even stuff that is upsetting!!! like even cartoons are making me feel bad!

Hormones are def an issue. I normally have some issues but this on top is making me just LOVELY to be around(eye roll...) I even had to drive just to get out of house as I was sick of myself and harder to be an ass in public.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->