* September Stars 2014 * 41 babies born!

No pain definitely a good sign!
I've had two lots of tiny brown spotting in week 7-8 and my heart sank, but I thought no, think positive.
Luckily I've had no more.
Xx

I know it's a lot easier said than done but try not to worry too much pearlsandbows. Big hugs to you.

Booking in appointment tomorrow!! I'm so excited. Hopefully I will hear news of my 12 week scan as well.

I know it's a lot easier said than done but try not to worry too much pearlsandbows. Big hugs to you.

Booking in appointment tomorrow!! I'm so excited. Hopefully I will hear news of my 12 week scan as well.

Thank you! Good luck for your appointment :)
xo.

Hi ladies... hope everyone is well.

I am now 10+2... waiting for first tri to enddddd lol!

My next scan is in 8 days, really looking forward to that because I will get the results of my Panorama blood test (for chromosomal/genetic abnormalities) and will find out the sex! I will also do the neural-tube IPS screening that day and some other stuff...

Met with my family doctor today will be doing shared care with my OB once I am referred to the OB in second tri... should be interesting. I will be sad to leave the clinic I am with right now because they are just so awesome. I get a scan every 1-2 weeks I dont want that to end! :)

She put in a requisition for my 20 week scan at the hospital...and wants to see me in 4 weeks for a complete physical

The appointments just get worse dont they? so much to do!

xo

Hi ladies... hope everyone is well.

I am now 10+2... waiting for first tri to enddddd lol!

My next scan is in 8 days, really looking forward to that because I will get the results of my Panorama blood test (for chromosomal/genetic abnormalities) and will find out the sex! I will also do the neural-tube IPS screening that day and some other stuff...

Met with my family doctor today will be doing shared care with my OB once I am referred to the OB in second tri... should be interesting. I will be sad to leave the clinic I am with right now because they are just so awesome. I get a scan every 1-2 weeks I dont want that to end! :)

She put in a requisition for my 20 week scan at the hospital...and wants to see me in 4 weeks for a complete physical

The appointments just get worse dont they? so much to do!

xo

Wow you're so lucky to have all these scans & appointments for reassurance! I've had one appt then scan this week, next app 16 weeks then final scan 20 weeks!
xo.

Pearlsandbows I hope it's nothing! I had spotting and bleeding with both of my pregnancies and the first one turned out perfectly. This one is still going strong so far too. It's unnerving but it happens more than people realise :hugs:

Petzy I'm jealous you get to have that new blood test! I'm really hoping that my GP starts offering it, I'd love to know the gender so early on :blush:

I'm also really fed up of first tri now. I just want it to enddd and take this stinking nausea and food avoidance with it. Lucky time is going so much faster than it did with my daughter!

Hope you're feeling better today pearls and bows and the bleeding has stopped. Very scary but often it's nothing to worry about. Good luck at the scan tomorrow x

No pain definitely a good sign!
I've had two lots of tiny brown spotting in week 7-8 and my heart sank, but I thought no, think positive.
Luckily I've had no more.
Xx

Same here. It got me soo scared, but it has stopped and it wasn't really all that much, so I'm trying to think positive now.

Thanks everyone I thought it had stopped but it's still coming a bit today, it's more than spotting it goes onto a pad. Am off work have stayed in bed all morning just going to have a bath now & try to relax. Basically just wasting time til tomorrow morning when I can hopefully get some kind of good news!
xo.

Hope you get good news tomorrow pearlsandbows :hugs: It can be really scary...I've now been bleeding for 5 weeks...like you, enough to go on a pad, so more than just spotting. I've been checked out loads because of it, but they can never find anything wrong. Hoping the same is true for you!

Hope you get good news tomorrow pearlsandbows :hugs: It can be really scary...I've now been bleeding for 5 weeks...like you, enough to go on a pad, so more than just spotting. I've been checked out loads because of it, but they can never find anything wrong. Hoping the same is true for you!

5 weeks! Hope everything is ok. Should be if they've checked so much, some people just do bleed I suppose. Been speaking to my friend who has had an emergency scan at the same place & she said they give you a picture so if everything's good that'll be a nice bonus. Just finding I've got that feeling back now of being too full all the time, all I've had is a bagel & I feel like I'm too full to eat anything else today!
xo.

When I had a miscarriage last summer, I had no morning sickness and almost no signs of pregnancy because my hormones were so low. It sounds like your hormones are still going strong, pearlsandbows, so you should be in a good place. I called my doctor about bleeding last time and they said to see if I filled three pads in three hours, so bleeding is something to pay attention to and get checked, but is often completely normal. Good luck! Let us know how the scan goes.

Dr has been playing phone tag with me for a few days... i thought that were just calling to tell my my ultrasound was fine. but she finally just got ahold me of and i guess i have some bleeding in the sac... she said "peri something". I did some googling and I think she might have said "Peri-sac haematoma", but i can't remember. She said it was very small and didnt want me to worry, because i have no bleeding or cramping and baby was measuring well.

But of course I worry... i have had no morning sickess or anything. But baby was measuring perfect at 8+1 last week when they sae the bleed.... so im hoping it goes away

I have my next OB appointment Wednesday, and my doopler arrives that day... so I am hoping for some reassurance in some way

xoxox

It's a secret group so it doesn't show up on yours or any of your friends newsfeeds :)

Yeah I know hun, but say my friend is on here and has joined the FB group then I join she will see that I pregnant, and we haven't told anyone yet. :-S

oooh... see I would think that would be a hilarious way to find out!!!! hahaha you dont know eachothers BNB names i take it?

Sorry to come in with a different subject :( I have had such a scare today, still don't know what's going on. I went to the toilet about half 11 this morning & had brown blood - more than just wiping. I put a pad in to be safe then an hour later I went to the toilet again just to check if it had gone, & it was even more & bright red. I was so worried so I rang the epu who asked me a couple of questions then said I should go to A&E. So I went straight away & had to wait an hour, they tested blood pressure, temp - both normal. Urine test gave positive pregnancy test & I don't know what it means but next to urine test on the sheet it also says 'bloods+++'. Then she rang epu & they offered me to make an appt for a scan with them (earliest one is weds 9.15am) or I could have an internal examination with a speculum where they would assess the bleeding then refer me to epu. I picked the appt on Wednesday & we came home. Didn't want the internal exam for them just to say come back on Wednesday anyway. Bleeding is definitely less now & has gone brown again. MS has come back worse than ever, being physically sick in the toilet surely a good sign. They told me to take a couple of days off work so not going in tomorrow then going for scan Wednesday and will go in after that if it's all ok. Just got a day to worry about it now.
xo.

Thanks everyone I thought it had stopped but it's still coming a bit today, it's more than spotting it goes onto a pad. Am off work have stayed in bed all morning just going to have a bath now & try to relax. Basically just wasting time til tomorrow morning when I can hopefully get some kind of good news!
xo.

Thinking of you... I hope that baby stays put and the spotting is one of those cases where the baby is fine. Some woman have spotting all through pregnancy, like they said above. Either way, hugs... i know that must be very scary

I'm so jealous of those finding out the sex so early on ! I don't know where you guys are located but I don't believe we offer that here in the states yet without seeking it out through a private company. I'm not sure I would trust it though. they say the 'boy' tests are def. positive but 'girl' tests might not be accurate because it may just be too early to show the boy hormones . it brings me comfort just seeing if there's little boy parts or little girl parts on the scan, lol.
as for me.. yesterday was okay as far as ms goes . and today is going ok so far too. hopefully it stays that way! I am with you guys on wanting the first tri to be over ! lol.

Booking in appointment went really well and I have my 12 week scan for March 3rd! Very excited!

How is everyone? X

Glad your appointment went well Leah_Marie
I've got mine on Thursday, and can't wait. But midwife has already told me I'll have to wait for my scan date to come through the post after our appointment. I want it now.
Did she go through much with you or was it mostly from filling??
x x x.

My appointment was quick but she was thorough so I am happy.

We talked about my health, past medical history and my pregnancy with Avia. Fortunately I've been a well person and didn't have a complicated pregnancy with DD by any means so that bit was fairly quick. We also discussed any genetic disorders or conditions that are present in the family but again, it wasn't applicable.

As we are potentially going to be moving out of area we talked about what would happen should we relocate and explained to me how I'd get everything changed over to the new team which was really helpful. I had the opportunity to discuss my wishes for the remainder of the pregnancy and where I'd like to give birth should that happen in the area we live in. Finally had some blood taken and that was that!

xx

Well it's scan day for me tomorrow ladies. So excited but so anxious also, eeek!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->