* September Stars 2014 * 41 babies born!

welcome to all the new BFPs! and hi Petzy! :wave:

Anyone else feeling like crap all day long? :wacko:

Yes! My tummy has been so upset lately and my boobs have never hurt this bad before! :nope: and I've been waking up at night because of my cramps. And waking up often is making me so exhausted during the day :wacko:

I have been feeling bloated lately and not sleeping great. But not really a ton of other symptoms yet. Just glad my FRERs keep getting darker!

I feel tired, with sore boobs and bad cramping...but other than that I feel okay. Although I have a feeing that will soon all change in the next week or so!

Welcome and congratulations to all the new :bfp: wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :)

I've been feeling a bit crap too. Had the worst back ache all day yesterday and I've been going through a cycle of constipation for a few days and then getting bad cramps and diarrhoea (sorry tmi). Was really hoping to avoid the constipation this time around!

Congrats Petzy! I've added you to the list :)

I've also added a poll on the first page so we can decide on a name for the group. Choose 'other' if you don't like any if the suggestions and we can decide on some more x

I voted star. There's not much to put for September, is there?! Star seems the nicest...and I was probably swayed by PrincessTaz having a September star in her signature!

If anyone else wants the url for the due in sept star just let me know.

:wave: Hi ladies! I'm due with my 2nd around about the 9th Sept, got my BFP on boxing day. Our kiddies should have a 2 year 4 month age gap.

So far I'm feeling better with this pregnancy than I did with my last, loads less nausea which is really nice! I just hope it lasts.

I like September Stars too :winkwink:

:wave: Hi ladies! I'm due with my 2nd around about the 9th Sept, got my BFP on boxing day. Our kiddies should have a 2 year 4 month age gap.

So far I'm feeling better with this pregnancy than I did with my last, loads less nausea which is really nice! I just hope it lasts.

I like September Stars too :winkwink:

Congratulations! I'm feeling less sick this time too.. I was throwing up everyday at this point with my son! He's 2 years 4 months so the same age your daughter will be when the baby is born. It's a lovely age :) He keeps stroking my belly and saying baby lol He's definitely hit the terrible twos but he's so inquisitive and funny aswell. I'll add you to the list xx

I picked sweet peas, seems cute with September/fall/harvesty :) Stars is good too though!

Just got my pregnant 3+ on the digi, best words ever! Feels real now, still got some cheapie so I can keep poas lol

https://i1370.photobucket.com/albums/ag278/princesstarasykes/IMG_20140104_225209_zpsfblocitp.jpg

I went for Seedlings, but like sweet peas too, both are cute and summer/autumny :) x

[ IMG ] https:// i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h444/cote2011/pregnant%20tests/dueinseptember-1. jpg [ /IMG ]

Just take out all the spaces, it should work :D

I am a total pee on a stick addict too but way too stingy to buy digis :blush: I just took my 6th test this morning to see that nice dark line.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->