* September Stars 2014 * 41 babies born!

Hi girls! Hope you're all doing well today and minimal morning sickness haha. I am doing ok but I got my second beta test today( 48 hours after first one )and it went up about 60%. I've done a lot of reading and https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tools/beta_doubling_calculator.php this website says that if you are over 1200miu (I was at 1747 on first draw) that it can take a minimum of 72 hours to double. They are going to retest me in 2 days so I'm really hoping all is ok and I am rising at an acceptable rate. The nurse asked me if I was cramping and spotting. I said I had very mild cramps (which based on everyone's symptoms seems to be entirely normal!) but no spotting. So fingers crossed....

The worrying never stops does it?

[ IMG ] https:// i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h444/cote2011/pregnant%20tests/dueinseptember-1. jpg [ /IMG ]

Just take out all the spaces, it should work :D

I am a total pee on a stick addict too but way too stingy to buy digis :blush: I just took my 6th test this morning to see that nice dark line.

Ahh thank you!

I did my third this morning :blush: but that was mainly because my second one, which was meant to be the reassuring last one I did, was lighter than the first one which freaked me out. So this was a "check it's getting darker" test. Which it did :) I have one FRER left, which I'm thinking I might not use, and a digi, which I'm wanting to do in about a week or so :)

Hi girls! Hope you're all doing well today and minimal morning sickness haha. I am doing ok but I got my second beta test today( 48 hours after first one )and it went up about 60%. I've done a lot of reading and https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tools/beta_doubling_calculator.php this website says that if you are over 1200miu (I was at 1747 on first draw) that it can take a minimum of 72 hours to double. They are going to retest me in 2 days so I'm really hoping all is ok and I am rising at an acceptable rate. The nurse asked me if I was cramping and spotting. I said I had very mild cramps (which based on everyone's symptoms seems to be entirely normal!) but no spotting. So fingers crossed....

The worrying never stops does it?

Hope you get good news. Keeping everything crossed for you xx

If anyone else wants the url for the due in sept star just let me know.

yes please :)

Here you go :)

https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h444/cote2011/pregnant%20tests/dueinseptember-1.jpg

Hmm I can't get it still because it's come up with the actual star, rather than the code! Maybe delete the bit that says html? I can add that bit back in?

Sorry I'm a pain :)

Ok Ive added a space at the end before the ] just copy and delete the space when you add it to your signature x

https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h444/cote2011/pregnant%20tests/dueinseptember-1.jpg[/IMG ]

Hi girls!
I'm hopefully due my second September baby, very early days, not even 4 weeks but got my fingers crossed.
Xx

Very tentatively...can I come join you?

I'm 22, and we've been ttc for just over two years now. We had a failed ivf cycle back in October, which nearly killed me...so we took a break, and a longshot with just regular fertility meds. And on new year's eve got my bfp!

I've worked out that my EDD is September 12th, based on my LMP. I'm also toying with the idea of taking a digi, just so I can see the words! Still in shock, really!

Congrats to everyone!

Congratulations! It's such a nice feeling after so long trying isn't it :) I saw your other post saying you're from the Midlands, where abouts? I'm in Birmingham and I'm 24. I'll add you to the list x

Northampton! Not far at all! :thumbup: it's an amazing feeling...it just doesn't feel real!

Midlands :thumbup:

How have you been feeling?

yeah I'm been ok, before i found out i thought i had a bug felt so ill but it passed now I'm fine just got mega sore boobs and tiny cramps. keep getting hot flashes too lol! what about u? how is everyone else feeling since we are all quite early? i am hoping not too have any sickness lol no one in my family has ever had it x

my boobs are really sore, as well. I've taken to sleeping in a bra and that seems to help a lot. I only realise quite how bad they are when I take it off! I've had quite a lot of cramping...to the point where I was convinced AF was coming any second! I've had a bit of dizziness over the last few days, too.

Hey I'm near Northamptonshire xx

Hi can I join you lovely ladies please. I'm due on the 7th which is 3 days before my DS 3rd birthday. So excited to be having another September baby :happydance:

Hi girls!
I'm hopefully due my second September baby, very early days, not even 4 weeks but got my fingers crossed.
Xx

Hi I think I remember you from the boards in 2011, we had september babies then too :hi:

Hi girls!
Xx

Hi I think I remember you from the boards in 2011, we had september babies then too :hi:

Hi ladies and congratulations! I remember you aswell RaspberryK :) Leo was due 10/09/11 but I had him 3 weeks early.

I'll add you both to the list x

Hi girls!
Xx

Hi ladies and congratulations! I remember you aswell RaspberryK :) Leo was due 10/09/11 but I had him 3 weeks early.

Come to think about it your name is familiar too. Harry was born on Leo's due date :haha:

Hi girls!
Xx

Come to think about it your name is familiar too. Harry was born on Leo's due date :haha:

Aw.. yeh you were in the September Sweetpeas group with me weren't you? It's so nice we can be here together again.. although I've got a feeling I'm going to have another cheeky August baby lol x

Yes thats right, thats why I voted for stars as name, would like a change from sweetpeas plus I love stars, wished on stars for both my babies :happydance:

Hi ladies, I would love to join as well. I'm new to this forum (lurked quite a bite during TTC though) and just found out I'm pregnant and baby is due September 10th. However I'm pretty sure I ovulated late so it might be a bit later. We'll see!

This will be my first. It still feels totally unreal!

Hi ladies,

Congratulations to you all :)
Could I join you please, I believe I'm am due 8th September based on ovulation dates.

Just took another test this morning and it is darker still so I am slowly starting to believe it.

I would love to share the journey with you all

Xxxxx

I went through all the pages last night and saw so many I recognise, which is really cool!
I remember both of you, and a few more, off the top of my head jokerette springs to mind.
Xx

RaspberryK I remember you too! I recognized your avatar! :wave:

Yes I think we must have used the breastfeeding forum, congratulations on continuingso long! Xx

Scan tomorrow, really nervous. Also finding out if I'm being made redundant, the stress of which can't possibly be good for an early pregnancy.

Scan tomorrow, really nervous. Also finding out if I'm being made redundant, the stress of which can't possibly be good for an early pregnancy.

FX for all good news! It will all work out, no sense worrying. Try to take some time for yourself. :hugs:

Congratulations KeepTheFaith and Belle Shine... I've added you both to the list! :)

RaspberryK - Do you know when you're due?

I hope the scan goes well tomorrow Dinah93.. looking forward to seeing the scan pic!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->