* September Stars 2014 * 41 babies born!

Well dh and I are stuck on names, dh likes Victor for a boy, we both like violet for a girl, I like evangeline and georgiana, we liked scarlet before his skanky second cousin called their daughter skarlett xx

Violet is lovely! x

We're stuck on boys names... The only one we both like at the moment is Eddie. Girls names we have Gracie, Ava or Millie x

Well dh and I are stuck on names, dh likes Victor for a boy, we both like violet for a girl, I like evangeline and georgiana, we liked scarlet before his skanky second cousin called their daughter skarlett xx

I like violet too :) it's awful how other people ruin names!!

Banana - I like Gracie!! Edward is a possible middle name for us for a boy, family name :)

We are pretty set on our boy and girl names I think, but I dont really want to say it "out loud" yet :haha:

Mil has ruined evangeline!
We already have Albert Edward "Bertie" so we'd like an old fashioned theme xx

She said she hated it, said it reminded her of the evangelist Church. Why that should offend her I've no idea.
It was before we knew we were pregnant.
Xx

Raspberry I hate when people ruin names :( :(

Banana that's so soon!!!! Yay!!

Can I get an opinion on some names please ladies?!

Which do you prefer - Emma Madeleine, Anna Madeleine, Elsa Madeleine or Cora Madeleine?

Can't agree on a second girls name so have turned to BnB for some help! My favourite is Cora and although DH likes it, he doesn't love it...yet. We adore Anna and Elsa (particularly Anna) but we know that due to the success of the Disney film Frozen, both names are likely to rocket in popularity, Elsa more so as it was more uncommon to begin with. Emma was his pick and I like it, I just can't see us having a baby Emma.

I like all of those . I really like Emma but its too common. it's on the top 10 list. you are right about the names Anna and Elsa going to become more popular. my dd wants me to name the baby Elsa if it is a girl.. she is obsessed with frozen! haha .. I must admit I love the movie too;) I would go with Cora. it's different and reminds me of the cute little girl on titanic;)

so we are set on our boy name .. Carter Gabriel. but we are stuck on girl names. it was going to be Peri Elizabeth but my 4 yr old daughter said everyone would call her perry the platypus so that was ruined . haha. then mil mentioned aubree and dh loves it but I have a friend named aubrie so idk . then he thought if Mila like Mila Kunis. I like it but idk if everyone else is going to be too fond of it lol.. I just don't know ! lol

We're in the camp of not caring what anyone else thinks, if we like a name we're going for it!

We're currently thinking Amelie for a girl even though my cousins 4 year old is also called Amelie. It's gorgeous and checks all of our boxes (short, pronounced the same in both languages) so we're seriously considering it.

Both of our Mums haaate our boys choice but we're going for it anyway. We're the parents!

I've seen that you added me to your first page - thanks so much :) I miscarried at 6 weeks unfortunately :( so just wanted to update this thread.

But congratulations to you all - wishing you happy and healthy pregnancies :D :D :D

I'm back in the game now - I'll hopefully join another page like this soon :)

Lots of love to all of the September Stars!!

I've seen that you added me to your first page - thanks so much :) I miscarried at 6 weeks unfortunately :( so just wanted to update this thread.

But congratulations to you all - wishing you happy and healthy pregnancies :D :D :D

I'm back in the game now - I'll hopefully join another page like this soon :)

Lots of love to all of the September Stars!!

Aw I'm sorry hun.. thank you for letting us know. I hope you get your sticky bean soon! All the best xxx

She said she hated it, said it reminded her of the evangelist Church. Why that should offend her I've no idea.
It was before we knew we were pregnant.
Xx

My MIL didn't like my son's name for no apparent reason, but nuts to her, he's my baby ;)

Awesome! I had my 8 week scan on Tuesday. I don't think they will do another ultrasound until 20 weeks. I think they said they would check the heartbeat with a Doppler.

Since I am new to this group, here is a little about me: DH and I got married in October. This is our first pregnancy. I am 30 and work as an occupational therapist in a hospital setting. We have a feathered baby named Oscar and a dog named Hailey. I am starting a new job on Monday and am excited about that! Our parents are finding out about the pregnancy tomorrow and we have really only just started telling people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->