* September Stars 2014 * 41 babies born!

raspberry - I'm sure it's just from decreased bloating. I'm not very familiar with dopplers, but I know my practice won't even use them until 12 weeks to have the midwives give it a go to try to find the HB, so try not to worry!!

yay for flutters bananabump! I've been getting them too :cloud9:

I can't believe I'm 11 weeks today! We have our scan in 10 days which I am SO excited about and we'll be announcing on the 7th. I am having my friends over for a girls night and plan on revealing all then if my bump hasn't revealed itself by then!

Very excited to say we've agreed on names -

Lila Seraphina & Cora Madeleine
Noah Finley & Luca Maxwell
Lila Seraphina & Noah Finley

44 days until we find out what we're having!

You won't bloody believe what we've gone and done...we're only on holiday when we've booked our gender scan!! It's just hit me and I'm cracking up - looks like DH has a case of baby brain too!

hey ladies, my right had has been going numb from past 2 weeks .. it goes numb for a few minutes every few hours.. Is this a symptom anyone els getting it ?

So jealous of those with flutters! I'm 12w5d today (really need to change my sig but can't seem to do it on my phone! ) & no flutters yet My friend had her baby this morning & he is beautiful from the pic I've seen! :Can't wait to go see him next week for a cuddle! I am on my way to London now for a few days away with hubby, has anyone got any baby shop recommendations? Then rest of week off which will be nice to catch up on some rest. Haven't felt sick for 2 days now either so hoping that's the end of that.
xo.

Hi Ladies,
Scan went really well, jelly tot was really active and they've put me forward to 12wks +1 so been phoning a lot of friends and family today and plan on telling my staff team on Monday. So excited now.xxx

Hi Ladies,
Scan went really well, jelly tot was really active and they've put me forward to 12wks +1 so been phoning a lot of friends and family today and plan on telling my staff team on Monday. So excited now.xxx

great news congratulations :happydance::thumbup:

:'( I got sick again tonight . that makes for the 4th time so far. I'll be 9 weeks tmw. & I thought the sickness was gone. there is nothing worse than feeling so bad you vomit. ugh come on 2nd trimester!

Have you notice a trend of what you ate when you got sick? I have gotten sick twice and both times it was after eating ground beef. So ground beef is out for me! Feel better!

well I've been feeling better for the most part. a little nausea here and there that would last for no more than like 15 mins at a time. so I've been eating more lately. I ate meatloaf the night before I got sick and had a burger the day of. so it very well could be beef but I don't have any aversions to it so I thought it was a safe food lol. I'm feeling okay today so hopefully that doesn't change! hope u feel better as well!

hey ladies, my right had has been going numb from past 2 weeks .. it goes numb for a few minutes every few hours.. Is this a symptom anyone els getting it ?

I had bad carpal tunnel causing my hands to go numb with my first pregnancy, but it didn't start until much later, like late second trimester or third trimester even I think. I was super swollen though. Have you asked your doctor/midwife?

Great news Lady Luck - missed your post before! :)

We are telling the parents tonight and I am visiting with a friend. Spoke to DH's mom, she was excited and surprised I think...

Leah those are beautiful names!!! So did they say your twins are fraternal, each in their own sac? LOL about booking the gender scan on holiday! Oops! Will you move it to an earlier date or later date?

Congrats ladyluck ! & good luck mgreenm it's so exciting telling parents I loved it! & nicer after being able to talk about stuff with them :)
We just got to London last night, I am always a bit on edge when we come it just never feels safe to me then I see on the news someone was shot on waterloo bridge last night. . so that has reassured me no end :thumbup: ah well!
Am finding I have to get up in the night for a wee now when I never had to before so that is annoying me! Hence why I am up at 7 on a Saturday, couldn't get back to sleep!
What is everyone else up to today?
xo

I had bad carpal tunnel causing my hands to go numb with my first pregnancy, but it didn't start until much later, like late second trimester or third trimester even I think. I was super swollen though. Have you asked your doctor/midwife?

Ummm I have'nt had my MW appointment yet.. will def ask at 12 week scan or I might just visit the gp next week and ask her.. I'm not swollen though ..

Leah those are beautiful names!!! So did they say your twins are fraternal, each in their own sac? LOL about booking the gender scan on holiday! Oops! Will you move it to an earlier date or later date?

Oh thank you! We are so excited to find out what we are having.

Our babies are in their own sac with their own placentas and are known as DCDA twins. The majority of this kind are non identical though about a third of DCDA pregnancies can be identical.

It's likely they are fraternal though this couldn't be determined at my first ultrasound for a number of reasons but we will hopefully find out soon. We aren't fussed either way and even considered being team yellow but decided we simply couldn't wait!

Luckily I've been able to move it! I hadn't written the date in my diary and I was going through emails last night making sure I had everything written down and laughed so much as soon as I saw it - bloody pregnancy brain eh! X

Telling the parents went well. Although I was so anxious last night! DH's mom called and said "I got an interesting delivery today." I responded with "I know" And then she says, "So, are you?" I think she was pretty surprised. I did not hear about DH's dad's reaction yet as he wasn't home when she called and I am up in PA while DH is home. I am having a girls weekend :). Then, skyped with mom and dad as well as my friend last night and when my friend pulled out the baby hat and booties it took my mom a minute to realize what it was...lol her face was priceless! It was awesome! Mom emailed me afterwords and said she loved the way we decided to tell them! Don't know why I was so anxious last night, especially afterwards...I guess cause it's not our secret anymore. Now I am going to get lots of questions and possible judgment...I don't know...I know my mom won't bug me too much. DH's mom...not so sure...I am probably over reacting. The pregnancy has been TERRIBLE for my anxiety. I have been off my meds since November so I know it's more hormone based. Luckily I have some great doctors who are super supportive. If I continue to experience a lot of anxiety, I will let them know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->