* September Stars 2014 * 41 babies born!

I had my 12 week scan this afternoon and it was amazing! All was fine, the little bugger had to be woken up because he/she was sleeping in a position in which he/she couldn't be measured. I saw him/her move all around to the position where he/she could be measured. Saw the little spine, nose etc. The NT was 1.7 mm, which I'm happy about. My 20 week scan is in april, cant wait for that! :dance: My due date now is 02/09/2014, if that please can be changed at the front page? :) thx!

Oh and according to the scan I'm 12 weeks and 2 days. :happydance:
Here is my little one:

https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/640x480q90/571/5odv.jpg

We love the name Audrey Michelle for a girl and I like Rocco for a boy! Im hoping the twins are a boy and girl!

Loving the scan pics ladies.
I'm feeling nervous and excited about our scan tomorrow. Can't believe I'm now 11wks today. Can't wait to tell the rest of our friends and family over the next week
x x x

We will be 11 weeks tomorrow and our 12 week nt scan is next thursday. If its a boy we have picked dominic christian alexander and 8f its a girl we are naming her avery clara lynn

:'( I got sick again tonight . that makes for the 4th time so far. I'll be 9 weeks tmw. & I thought the sickness was gone. there is nothing worse than feeling so bad you vomit. ugh come on 2nd trimester!

Well, I made it to today - 12 weeks 5 days and then - I threw up. Wah!!!

I am sharing your pain cnsweeney... I was really hoping I'd be better by now!

Well, I made it to today - 12 weeks 5 days and then - I threw up. Wah!!!

I am sharing your pain cnsweeney... I was really hoping I'd be better by now!

Oh no! Fingers crossed it was a one off and won't happen again. I've finally started to feel a bit better in the last few days. Touch wood that's it for me now x

I want flutters! I want a scan.
I want to be in 2nd tri.
Stamps feet!
Xx

I want to be in 2nd tri.
Stamps feet!
Xx

:rofl: That's exactly how I feel!

I think I felt flutters yesterday but it could have been weird gas, it was so gentle I think it was too early to tell. Certainly felt like the first rolls I had from my first at 14 weeks!

Haha aw you haven't got long now! It was funny because if I tickled my belly on one side I'd feel it there and then I'd swap sides and feel it there. So cute xx

I want to be in 2nd tri.
Stamps feet!
Xx

:rofl: That's exactly how I feel!

I think I felt flutters yesterday but it could have been weird gas, it was so gentle I think it was too early to tell. Certainly felt like the first rolls I had from my first at 14 weeks!

I had a few flutters at 15 weeks with ds and full on rolling at 16 weeks I saw a lump in my belly move one side to the other but I was slimmer so I'm not sure if I'll get the same so early This time.
I'm so nervous because my bump/bloat has shrunk, I've got no symptoms, can't get hb on doppler, my scan is 14 days away.
Obviously not feeling anything yet, plenty of trapped gas pains though. Lol.
Xx

Raspberry , a couple days ago I could not find the heartbeat on the Doppler... I was really nervous. But they are so little at this point it turns out she was hiding and my MIL was able to find it several hours later. My bump is also smaller... Less bloated. I hope you find the heartbeat soon!

I put a pillow under my bum and let my legs hang limp... So from the side view my back was arched with my pelvis being the highest point. That seemed to help!!

:'( I got sick again tonight . that makes for the 4th time so far. I'll be 9 weeks tmw. & I thought the sickness was gone. there is nothing worse than feeling so bad you vomit. ugh come on 2nd trimester!

Have you notice a trend of what you ate when you got sick? I have gotten sick twice and both times it was after eating ground beef. So ground beef is out for me! Feel better!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->