* September Stars 2014 * 41 babies born!

I've got a feeling it's a girl too :) I'd be happy either way but I've had quite a few people (including OH) saying wouldn't it be nice if it's a boy... it's worrying me a bit. I know everyone usually wants to be put ahead but I really don't, I want as much time as possible to get this baby out on my own without any pressure!

MgreenM, we've had all the screenings for 1st tri but they couldn't get the nuchal measurement so for the moment we've opted out of the quad test in 2nd tri after our experience last time. As long as the screenings aren't invasive I'm happy to have to them, we may opt back in for the quad test eventually.

just catching up :)
dh and I went to Philadelphia for the day on Saturday. we stopped at a wawa gas station on the way for snacks and stuff and needless to say I took Ava (dd) to the potty while there and threw up as soon as I walked in the stall :( therefore I have officially thrown up 5 times. I still h e nausea on and off and cannot wait for it to go away. I am also sleeping more than I thought ever possible! lol. we are hoping for a boy because we already have a girl but another little girl will be just as nice. I love baby girls :) so cute and cuddly ! everyone thinks I'm having a boy but with the amount of nausea I have and the amount of times I've gotten sick increasing I'm starting to think it may be another girl. but I really don't know because some things are alot different than with my daughter .. such as when I'm not nauseated I'm starving and have intense cravings . I also have alot of discharge that I didn't have with her (sorry tmi) . but I hear its all old wives tales.. I just can't help but be curious and desperate to know ! lol

I'm having an awful morning after bright red bleeding and cramps last night.
Xx

Sooo happy to be almost out of the first trimester! Such a huge relief. Still waiting to get my energy back though :( I feel SO exhausted all the time!

Quick little bump picture I took the other day. 11 weeks 2 days! Definately think its an actual baby bump now as it's hard and looks like this 24/7!

Attachments

• bumpy.jpg
    bumpy.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 4
Lots of love and hugs right now Katie :hugs:

It's 200 days until my EDD which is very surreal. Although that seems like a lifetime away, I know it's going to fly by without a doubt, especially because they're going to be here earlier than expected. Will be finding out soon a date for a c-section but I think it's going to be no later than 37 weeks. 12 week scan is a week from today which I can't wait for!

Thank you! For anyone not in the fb group I've been booked in the epau tomorrow morning at 9.40 for a scan xx

I'm having an awful morning after bright red bleeding and cramps last night.
Xx

Hope you feel better!

I keep feeling flutters ad feel my belly kind of roll it is so weird bc I am so early, but I guess its different with twins! Rumor has it I should get a scan every 4 weeks so Im hoping to find out the genders at 16 weeks!! Im already so inpatient!

Really hope the scan goes well for you tomorrow RaspberryK :hugs:

Im almost positive I am feeling flutters and rolls as well for the past couple of days :) scan ob thursday

Thank you! For anyone not in the fb group I've been booked in the epau tomorrow morning at 9.40 for a scan xx

Hope everything is okay Raspberry.

I have been having brown spotting since Friday that has me worried. My Dr. office had me in same day and the nurse did not see anything alarming just the discharge. I already have an appt for Friday with Doc so in the mean time I had blood work taken Friday and this morning to check hcG levels. I also will try to get an ultrasound scheduled but I'm at the mercy of the office availability. This is so nerve wracking! I'm trying to stay calm and positive but I am a worrier by nature.

Hope we both have good news.

~LB

Oh Loveybear and Raspberryk I'm so sorry for the horrible stress you're going through. Fingers crossed the scans will ease your minds and show bubs are happy and thriving. I'll be thinking of you both. X

Raspberryk and Loveybear I'm thinking about you both. Hope everything is all ok. :hugs:

I haven't been on much lately, just been soooo tired and the nausea isn't getting any better. Was sick yesterday which makes that 3 times now.

Looking forward to one born every minute starting in half an hour yippee.

Hope everyone else is doing ok? X

I was glued to one born every minute when I was pregnant with Matilda, ever since she was born I haven't wanted to watch and would in fact go out of my way not to! Not really sure why.

I have sky plussed one born for later, I feel like saying don't tell me what happens but really what happens is some people have babies so you already know before you watch it, can't really spoil it!
Hope everyone has had a nice weekend. I am still in London but going home tomorrow, got the rest of the week off though with hubby which will be really nice.
Sorry for those who have just had scares, I had one at 11+5 & everything was fine so fingers crossed you are too.
xo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->