* September Stars 2014 * 41 babies born!

Got my 12 week scan tomorrow. So nervous. Just crossing everything our bubble is ok.

I am about to finish my pack of folic acid tablets... seen some that are vitamin D and calcium (nothing else in them) - does anyone know if these are ok to switch to? Or any suggestions of another multi vit?
xo.

Vit D and calcium are great during pregnancy, as long as you're getting that folic acid too. I think the only thing to look out for is too much vit A but I could be wrong!

My scan is tomorrow, pretty nervous!

I'd like to thank everyone for their well wishes and prayers. Unfortunately I've had a missed miscarriage, I would have been 11 weeks today but I measured 8 and no heartbeat.
I've got a scan in 2 weeks to see how things are progressing.
Wishing you all the best for the rest of your pregnancies.
Xx

I'd like to thank everyone for their well wishes and prayers. Unfortunately I've had a missed miscarriage, I would have been 11 weeks today but I measured 8 and no heartbeat.
Xx

I am so sorry..wishing the best for you in the future

Sorry Raspberry didn't expect you to say that at all. Hope you feel better soon.
xo.

:hugs: :hugs: I hope it's as physically painless as these things can be. I'm so sorry again.

Thanks again everyone... suppose I'll have to change my signature.
Could you update the front page for me? Xx

Raspberry - many hugs to you :hugs: I'm so sorry for your loss.

I'm so saddened to hear your news Katie. Sending lots of love and hugs to you xx

Xx
So sorry to hear this, big hugs x x x

Xx

Oh Raspberry- I'm so sorry to hear this. Hugs to you.

Gosh you ladies are lovely! Just spoke to my dad who simply said he was there for whatever support I need.
Made me cry and I'm now like a broken tap xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->