* September Stars 2014 * 41 babies born!

Had my scan today, everything is perfectly fine and my haematoma is completely gone :cloud9: He was wiggling all over the place unlike my little lady at her 12 week scan! I'm getting boy vibes suddenly.

Attachments

• 12wfb.png
    12wfb.png
    377.6 KB · Views: 8
  • 12wnub.png
    12wnub.png
    372.8 KB · Views: 7
Wow amazing pics tigerlilly. So glad everything is ok x

Had my scan today, everything is perfectly fine and my haematoma is completely gone :cloud9: He was wiggling all over the place unlike my little lady at her 12 week scan! I'm getting boy vibes suddenly.

Great scan! Really clear pictures !

Great pictures Tigerlily! So glad the haematoma has gone and your saw bubs wiggling away!

Got to see my bub at 12+4 too. Takes after its father, won't stay still lol. Dr told us everything looked wonderful. So many tears of relief!

Attachments

• our beautiful baby.jpg
    our beautiful baby.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 8
Just wanted to share my 13 week scan. I put them on facebook but wanted them here too :p the ultrasound tech said she's 75% sure it's a boy and we all saw boy parts. I was so convinced it was a girl too based on how I was feeling. Look at that pout in the first picture it makes me giggle

https://i.imgur.com/2QcJqsU.png

https://i.imgur.com/uhe92pi.png

https://i.imgur.com/jxKPSm7.png

Great ultrasound pics tigerlily and bellybump. I'm looking forward to my 12 week scan next Wednesday.

Love all the scan photos!! So anxious for my scan to get here next week!

Everyone has had such lovely scans. Can't remember if I posted my scan on here taken at 10+2? I know I posted it in our Facebook group but don't think I did on here?! Sorry if I have already, blame it on the baby brain :haha:

Any gender guesses?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 7
Hey ladies what is this fb group you refer of??? Today I have my 12 week nt scan. So excited. Oh is kinda scared as this is his 1st baby. Can't wait to announce to everyone else tonight that we are pregnant!!!

It's so exciting, seeing all these scan pics! They're all so great! Mine is this coming Wednesday...even though I've had a scan every week, I'm getting excited to get some pictures to keep!

scans are great.. mines is on Monday.. can't come quick enough, though slightly nervous.

wondered if any of you ladies had morning sickness worsen at 11 weeks, mine has been getting worse the past few days

scans are great.. mines is on Monday.. can't come quick enough, though slightly nervous.

wondered if any of you ladies had morning sickness worsen at 11 weeks, mine has been getting worse the past few days

Yes mine got so much worse at 11 weeks, it's to do with the transition over to the placenta doing all the work rather than hormones. Some women find their sickness clears up all together and others don't do so well with the imbalance and it gets worse :sick: We are the unlucky ones!

Lovely scans ladies :cloud9:

ah well I guess it's a good sign in a way lol just feels awful and I'm not sleeping well either so that's not helping.

Good luck with your scan MommyCandice! Princess Taz set up the fb group a few weeks ago. If you add me as a friend on fb (Emma Barnett - profile pic is the same as the one I've got on here) then I'll add you to the group. Same for anyone else who wants to join. Then I'll delete this post with my name in it lol xx

For some reason I can't find you on fb... not sure whats going on there

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->