* September Stars 2014 * 41 babies born!

Congratulations KeepTheFaith and Belle Shine... I've added you both to the list! :)

RaspberryK - Do you know when you're due?

I hope the scan goes well tomorrow Dinah93.. looking forward to seeing the scan pic!

16th sept I think xx

How's everyone today ?? Great I hope :)

I'm really nervous for my third beta tomorrow but trying to be positive! :) we will see what the morning brings.

Feeling good today, boobs a bit sore and some very mild cramping is it. I had a small bout of motion sickness in the car but I don't think that was MS related haha.

hello everyone..i just small worry about prog level..my hcg was 1454 with first draw and prog was 137...second draw my hcg was 3300 and prog is 122..i just want to know if this level are ok...m having mild cramps here and there. also m down with flu...help please..thanks!

How's everyone today ?? Great I hope :)

I'm really nervous for my third beta tomorrow but trying to be positive! :) we will see what the morning brings.

Feeling good today, boobs a bit sore and some very mild cramping is it. I had a small bout of motion sickness in the car but I don't think that was MS related haha.

good luck

Scan tomorrow, really nervous. Also finding out if I'm being made redundant, the stress of which can't possibly be good for an early pregnancy.

good luck for ur scan..keep us posted

hello everyone..i just small worry about prog level..my hcg was 1454 with first draw and prog was 137...second draw my hcg was 3300 and prog is 122..i just want to know if this level are ok...m having mild cramps here and there. also m down with flu...help please..thanks!

That progesterone level seems fine... Very high! I wouldn't worry. Your hcg sounds great

TMI, but anyone else feeling bloated or constipated? Ugh!

That progesterone level seems fine... Very high! I wouldn't worry. Your hcg sounds great

thanks jokerette

TMI, but anyone else feeling bloated or constipated? Ugh!

In the evening I'm getting high up bloating and tummy ache!
I've got a bit if both constipation and the other :blush: might start talking fybogel.
Xx

I'm having the opposite to constipation! Lots of wind aswell. Not sure if it's to do with the Pregnacare vitamins I'm taking. I only took folic acid last time. Bit of a pain but it's better than morning sickness I suppose!

just got my BFP i shall be due Sept 12 so excited to join you ladies. This is my 3rd but me and my partners 1st. I was beginning to lose hope that it would ever happen, with my 2 I just fell pregnant, this one it took 6 cycles

just got my BFP i shall be due Sept 12 so excited to join you ladies. This is my 3rd but me and my partners 1st. I was beginning to lose hope that it would ever happen, with my 2 I just fell pregnant, this one it took 6 cycles

congrats

Congratulations :) I've added you to the list. I fell pregnant straight away with my first aswell but it took us 12 months this time! So glad we've stuck it out though xx

Hi ladies!

Just got the call with my third beta draw... 5400 HcG would have been double and it was 5213 in 48 hours so she said that was just fine as it was over 60% and they booked me for next Tuesday ultrasound... eek! Why don't I feel better yet?? lol

It is a relief on one hand but I am still uneasy, cant help it! I will try to relax until Tuesday but man will I be nervous before that appt... lol

Hi ladies!

Just got the call with my third beta draw... 5400 HcG would have been double and it was 5213 in 48 hours so she said that was just fine as it was over 60% and they booked me for next Tuesday ultrasound... eek! Why don't I feel better yet?? lol

It is a relief on one hand but I am still uneasy, cant help it! I will try to relax until Tuesday but man will I be nervous before that appt... lol

I know what you mean... when will we ever relax?! It's so hard!

I think with hcg levels in the 5000's it just needs to double every 72 hours... based on what you said you needed your doubling time was about 50 hours. Check out this page: https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tools/beta_doubling_calculator.php

I'm dying to get out of work right now for my next blood test. I am just so scared. My test yesterday didnt really look darker... it either looked the same or slightly lighter. My mom tried to tell me my numbers are still so new I'm not going to see a huge difference in the lines yet but I'm still freaked out. I'm hoping for a beta of 132 tonight, since it will be 55 hours since my last beta.

Attachments

• 14dpo.jpg
    14dpo.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 2
I can't help thinking all those blood tests and doubling numbers must worry you guys to death.
Xx

I can't help thinking all those blood tests and doubling numbers must worry you guys to death.
Xx

Youre probably right... though the bloodtests so far have made me feel better... the peeing on a stick is whats driving me bonkers. I should have stopped several days ago!! :rofl:

Xx

Youre probably right... though the bloodtests so far have made me feel better... the peeing on a stick is whats driving me bonkers. I should have stopped several days ago!! :rofl:

I'm poas addict. Mine are still faint, will get a clear blue digital indicator at some point. When I SEE the words I'll stop poas.
Xx

Xx

I'm poas addict. Mine are still faint, will get a clear blue digital indicator at some point. When I SEE the words I'll stop poas.
Xx

Raspberry - you are right in a way, but since I have had both a chemical and a M/C last year (last one was November), it actually is nice for me to have that confirmation that things are going well. I don't want a surprise if I can avoid it... but I know what you mean for sure! In a way you are lucky the NHS doesn't do hcg... :)

Jokerette - Good luck on your beta results today.. they vary sooo much from person to person.... and yes within 72 hours seems to be fine too.. my clinic said they look for a 60% rise. Plus once they hit 5000-6000 its my understanding that they rise slower and slower... FX for you xx let us know how you do!

I stopped POAS'ing once my test line was darker than the control line. I figured I couldn't get any darker and I didn't want to waste the money! Many women never get that dark though so don't worry :) Unless they are getting a lot lighter, its not a big deal I know they can vary a lot from test to test depending on time of day, urine dilution, so many factors... xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->