* September Stars 2014 * 41 babies born!

Just got back from my scan. Baby was kicking away and hb was 179 :)

Attachments

• 20140227_120949.jpg
    20140227_120949.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 5
Hey ladies! All the scan pics are great! Do any of you know how much the first trimester screenings cost? My insurance won't cover it. In all honesty, with my background of a degree in psychology (studying child development) and a degree in occupational therapy, I don't feel to worried about it. What will be, will be and DH and I will work through things. But I think DH really wants to do it. I just know that it will be very expensive and I can't justify spending that much for something that does give us anything more than the probability of something being present. I also feel like it could potentially cause undue stress which I don't need in my life. Sorry, that's just my perspective on things...So, not sure what we are going to do, will have to talk to DH about it.

Morning ladies,
Getting ready to go to the hospital for our dating scan, blood tests and see the consultant. Looking forward to it just not the waiting.
Got my kindle ready with new downloaded pregnancy books lol xxxx

Morning ladies,
Getting ready to go to the hospital for our dating scan, blood tests and see the consultant. Looking forward to it just not the waiting.
Got my kindle ready with new downloaded pregnancy books lol xxxx

Hope your scan goes well! In reply to your last post, as you're having a dating scan then at least you get to see bubs and know everything is ok. Everyone feels different avout the tests but if it's not covered by your insurance and way out of your price range then that's probably the deciding factor for you isn't it and I wouldn't feel bad about it xxx

Yeah, DH and I talked about it last night. For something that gives probabilities and no definitive knowledge, I just can't justify it. He seemed to understand that perspective.

Yeah, DH and I talked about it last night. For something that gives probabilities and no definitive knowledge, I just can't justify it. He seemed to understand that perspective.

Sorry I was meant to quote you after Ladyluck but it didn't work! Glad he was understanding x

Good thank you! My sickness has finally eased up (touch wood!) and I don't feel as tired now either. In fact I don't even feel pregnant at the moment lol Gender scan in 2 weeks though so I can't wait to see bubs again xx

I am 10 weeks today and since yesterday my nausea/sickness hasn't been half as bad as it usually is. I read online that some other women started feeling a little better around week 10. what do you guys think? I'm trying not to worry . just hoping that I am finally starting to feel better ! knock on wood!

I am 10 weeks today and since yesterday my nausea/sickness hasn't been half as bad as it usually is. I read online that some other women started feeling a little better around week 10. what do you guys think? I'm trying not to worry . just hoping that I am finally starting to feel better ! knock on wood!

Could be the placenta taking over, hence you feeling better xxx

Scan went well but was in the hospital for 3.5hrs altogether.
Baby wasn't playing ball, they were trying to get a photo of the face but looks like baby is camera shy lol
Had a new due date, only 3 days earlier so it's now 3rd of September. Good baby was really active too, look out when I can feel the movements but can't wait x x x

Off out with friends for a meal now but really ready for bed lol.
Have a good evening all x x x

Hi ladies I would love to join I'm due 5th September :) so I'm 13 weeks, I had my scan during the week and we have a healthy baby finally!!
I have a beautiful 3 year old little girl conceived first time!!! But this time it's taken us 2 years of trying and 5 miscarriages, we feel so very blessed to be here xxxx

13 weeks today! :happydance: have finally told people. So many people cried with happiness for us. Finally Feels real now and I can walk around touching my baby bloat with a huge smile. haha

Welvome Kezmama :) Glad to hear your rainbow is on its way :)

congrats to everyone hitting 13 weeks! I will hit 10 weeks on Sunday! I just wish this fatigue would go away!

Hi guys,
When we hit week 13 and are entering 2nd trimester, do we need to move on this site? x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->