* September Stars 2014 * 41 babies born!

well I spoke too soon ! I even told dh I was feeling better and boom I had to run to the bathroom to get sick :( then was able to eat lunch then felt nauseous is the evening again. I've noticed nesquik chocolate milk really helps me and it has vitamins in it too so that's good because I can't always take my prenatals, they make me sick :( honestly, I didn't really take them with dd because they really made my stomach toss which is probably why mentally I just can't do it this go around either. my theory is women have been birthing Children since the beginning of time and no one ever needed prenatals. our bodies are equipped for this. so I don't take them so seriously especially if they make me sicker than I need to be. I've lost about 6 lbs . same thing happened with dd. I'm hoping second trimester brings better vibes :) I'm still very fatigued all the time. I sleep like a teenager hitting puberty! at certain points in the day I just can't stand it anymore and fall over on my bed and snooze away.lol. I'm sure my dd can't wait for mommy to start making dinner again ! dh has been doing it and lets face it.. he's not the cook that mommy is ;) haha .

Hi guys,
When we hit week 13 and are entering 2nd trimester, do we need to move on this site? x x

if you mean move to another board then no. we can all hang out here till we deliver our little bundles of joy ! :)

Eeeep! Finally hit 12 weeks! Can't wait until I can move over to 2nd tri! :D

cnsweeney - my prenatals made me so sick with my daughter too! I think my MS is better this time around because I'm just taking folic acid on its own, you could try that? I think it's the iron in prenatals that can make nausea worse.

Folic acid is the most important in the first 3 months but if you can't keep it down, you can't keep it down :sick:

When is everyone classing 2nd tri as? 12, 13 or 14 weeks? I always thought it was when you start week 13 but the 2nd tri forums on this site state from 14 weeks?! What's everybody else's thoughts?

I've been commenting on a few things in second tri for the last few days but still checking in on first tri. I'll probably move over completely now though. I'd say it's more to do with when you feel ready.. I still had ms at 13 weeks which I thought would be over by second tri so I waited a few days and touch wood I've been fine since Tuesday! Xx

Most places say 13 weeks or the start of your 14th week, maybe that's why this site says 14 weeks? I'm just going with 13 weeks.

Yes I've already been lurking in 2nd tri and commented on a few posts. I'll see how I feel on Monday when I'm 13 weeks whoop whoop x

I've woken up to a bump! Babies are obviously very comfy in there as I now have something to show for it. Thank goodness we are announcing this week! X

@bananabump : I cant find you on on facebook aswell, there seem to be a zillion of ur name around:p Id like to join the fb group aswell. :)

Booo my maiden name is Bannan and there were only about 3 of us on Fb lol Send me a private message with your name and I'll add you xx

I've just sent you a PM. I tried finding you the other night, and no luck! Do you have your settings to make you un-searchable? Haha! I totally made the word up, and I'm not fixing it! :haha:
I'm so jealous that some of you ladies are heading over to Second Tri! I wish I was a bit farther along then I am at the moment! I find I don't read in First Tri very much. I don't want to freak myself out by reading some of the struggles and issues some women are having. It sounds a bit heartless, but if I read their stories, then I start worrying and symptom spotting myself! I found I didn't hang out on First Tri much last time either. I can't wait until I can move on to Second Tri. Then I'll become a much more active poster!

As for the screenings...we're going to do them. They're covered by our insurance, and as I'm almost 32 we are at a higher risk. However, the outcome will not change anything, it will just be nice to know in advance if our child is going to need some extra care. I can understand those who don't feel the need (or want) to have the screenings.

I've just sent you a PM. I tried finding you the other night, and no luck! Do you have your settings to make you un-searchable? Haha! I totally made the word up, and I'm not fixing it! :haha:
I'm so jealous that some of you ladies are heading over to Second Tri! I wish I was a bit farther along then I am at the moment! I find I don't read in First Tri very much. I don't want to freak myself out by reading some of the struggles and issues some women are having. It sounds a bit heartless, but if I read their stories, then I start worrying and symptom spotting myself! I found I didn't hang out on First Tri much last time either. I can't wait until I can move on to Second Tri. Then I'll become a much more active poster!

As for the screenings...we're going to do them. They're covered by our insurance, and as I'm almost 32 we are at a higher risk. However, the outcome will not change anything, it will just be nice to know in advance if our child is going to need some extra care. I can understand those who don't feel the need (or want) to have the screenings.

Haha I might have actually... I'll have to have a look! Just added you :)

Don't worry I felt exactly the same about the first tri board aswell xx

Received our screening results today and we're low risk at 1 in 27'000 :)

Night in with DH watching The Cube and snacking on some ginger nuts to help with MS!

How is everyone? C

Great news bananabump.

We're chilling in front of tv snacking too. Swear I've felt movement a couple of times too. Recognise the tapping sensation from last time :)

Over 13 weeks now and still so sick :(( makes it very hard to work and look after my busy 3 year old x

Over 13 weeks now and still so sick :(( makes it very hard to work and look after my busy 3 year old x

Sorry hun I missed your first post.. I'll add you to the list now! Stay positive.. my MS only started to ease up a few days ago and I feel 100% better today so hopefully it won't be much longer for you either. I even managed a chinese takeaway tonight which is the first meal I've finished since I was 8 weeks pregnant! Xx

I think MS is starting to ease up here too, would be amazing seeing as I'm only 14/15 weeks! Have also got the start of a bump and think I might be feeling something, not too sure at the moment though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->