* September Stars 2014 * 41 babies born!

Heard our little one's heartbeat for the first time yesterday...... AMAZING!!
Still having headaches, wish they would go away, getting me down now. On leave from work and spent most of my time on the sofa, not impressed.
20wk scan booked for 17th April, can't wait.
How's everyone else doing? x xx

Sorry you're still having the headaches :hugs: they really do suck. Oooh, we have our 20 week scan on the same day :) exciting! Are you going to be finding out the gender then?

16 weeks and 1 day today. Starting to feel a tiny little bump coming up under my fatty belly. :p Had 16 weeks Midwife appointment, not much going on there, but I did hear my babies heartbeat for the first time beating 155 bpm.:D

Other things, feeling like crap, seem to be getting one thing after another, first thrush, then a weird bleed in my urine on Friday and now I'm still recovering from a nasty stomach bug that had me throwing up last Sunday all day . :/ Ugh when does it stop?!

Hubby is O+ and I am O- always knew I would need them just wasn't sure when. So OBGYN cleared it up for me. As for needles, they do not bother me AT ALL. Wouldn't have my baby growing now if it weren't for needles in our IVF rounds. :thumbup:

Hopefully at our anomoly scan around 20 weeks they should tell us the sex too. :happydance: We aren't bothered whether it is girl or boy as long as bubble is healthy. Hubby thinks boy though, I just think baby at the moment. No real inkling towards girl or boy for me.

I am due September 17th. Its my first and i am really nervous about a lot of stuff. My lower back pain is the worst. i am hoping to find out the gender next week at my appointment. I really want a boy, but will take anything. Any one else find out the gender at 15 weeks?

Is anyone else feeling a little down in the dumps? These last few days I've just felt a little sad and teary. I know it's probably just hormones but it's getting to me a little. Anyone else feeling like this?

WDWjess- sorry you aren't feeling well! I had that kind of mood stuff over the weekend...

Scheduled my 20 week ultrasound, going May 15th.

jyoung, welcome :) we're waiting until our 20 week scan to find out.

WDWjess, I've had quite a few days recently where I've just sat and had a bit of a cry. Felt a bit better afterwards. I think it's just the second tri hormones starting to take over now! Maybe try going out for a walk or something? The fresh air might make you feel a bit better :hugs:

MgreenM, that's exciting! Are you going to be finding out gender?

I've suddenly developed a really weird symptom....constant hiccups! I've had them for almost a week now, on and off all day long! Getting pretty annoying! Has anyone else had this?

WDWjess, I've had quite a few days recently where I've just sat and had a bit of a cry. Felt a bit better afterwards. I think it's just the second tri hormones starting to take over now! Maybe try going out for a walk or something? The fresh air might make you feel a bit better :hugs:

I've suddenly developed a really weird symptom....constant hiccups! I've had them for almost a week now, on and off all day long! Getting pretty annoying! Has anyone else had this?

I do. I have them all day and sometimes they come out, right as I speak to someone. So awkward haha. I keep telling myself it's the baby haha

Oh I'm so glad it's not just me! OH gave me the weirdest look when I said I reckon it's a symptom! I've never had anything like it, though! Apparently it's because you're breathing in so much more air with each breath, and it's your body adjusting to it?!

Oh I'm so glad it's not just me! OH gave me the weirdest look when I said I reckon it's a symptom! I've never had anything like it, though! Apparently it's because you're breathing in so much more air with each breath, and it's your body adjusting to it?!

Ah, that would make sense :)

I am due September 17th. Its my first and i am really nervous about a lot of stuff. My lower back pain is the worst. i am hoping to find out the gender next week at my appointment. I really want a boy, but will take anything. Any one else find out the gender at 15 weeks?

Hi :) I found out at 16 weeks and we're having a little girl. I've got a two year old and son and boys are fab! I've had lower back pain on and off too, it's one of my least favourite symptoms! I'll add you to the list now x

Yes, we are. If we are having a boy, we need to give parents a heads up so they can let work know as we will be planning a bris (I really don't want to have to do that!). Now I just have to figure out timing stuff with DH and work. I might flex a day in order to do some other things that day...I am also happy because I have been sleeping better and actually have some energy! Not sure how long it will last, but I like it!

this is gonna be torture going to 'find out the sex' on the 7th but not really finding out until the 26th at our gender reveal party. I'm not gonna be able to talk to my best friend without begging her to tell me lol. we're hoping for a boy but of course a healthy baby girl will be just as much of a blessing ! for the person that asked if anyone will be finding out the sex at 15 weeks.. that's when we will be finding out . the doctor didnt wanna do a scan until 20 weeks so we booked a private scan

Welcome to all of our new mums to be!

I'm 15 weeks today and so so achey. Finding out the genders in 8 days tomorrow and before we know it, we'll be off on holiday!

How is everyone doing? x

We're 16 weeks and 1 day another 3.5 weeks until our next scan, I'm dying to find out what we're having! We already have a 3 year old little girl xx

Hi ladies,
I'm still having headaches, anyone got any advice to ease the pain. I don't really want to keep taking paracetamol all the time, but can't cope with it atm.
Hope everyone is having a good wkend.
I'm almost 17weeks now, so thought I would start to feel more human x x x x

:hi: ladies, is it ok if I join please?

My name is Heather and I'm pregnant with #2 due 19th September, we will be finding out the gender at our scan on 7th May.

Be nice getting to know you all :D

:hi: ladies, is it ok if I join please?

My name is Heather and I'm pregnant with #2 due 19th September, we will be finding out the gender at our scan on 7th May.

Be nice getting to know you all :D

heather, hi!
nice to have you :)
i'm due with #1 on 17th september. will be nice to read a lot from you on here!

Hi ladies,
I'm still having headaches, anyone got any advice to ease the pain. I don't really want to keep taking paracetamol all the time, but can't cope with it atm.
Hope everyone is having a good wkend.
I'm almost 17weeks now, so thought I would start to feel more human x x x x

I feel your pain. There are other medications who can take for headaches, but are prescription. I would talk to your doctor/midwife about it. I know they will watch you for headaches because it can be a sign of preeclampsia. Immitrex and fiorscet are the names of safe medications.

Anomoly scan is now booked for 22nd April. Will be 20+3 by then. Hubby has to be out of town for work the day after, so if he has to travel, I may need to change the appointment to after he gets back.

Have had a weekend free of MS, but have had yucky reflux. People are saying I have 'popped' a bit this past week, but I honestly don't think I look any bigger. I lay down and can't see a bump at all :( Just waiting patiently to feel some movements from the inside. Hubby keeps telling me bub is fine to ease my mind. First thing he does in the morning is roll over and put his hand on my tummy and says good morning, and at night, kisses my tummy goodnight. Melts my heart <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->