* September Stars 2014 * 41 babies born!

Thanks ladies. I am wondering if I might be going through a bit of a hormone surge...my emotions haven't been as bad as they were just before I got my BFP. But I am pretty sure that was all hormone related. I have just been very up and down. I go to the OB on Tuesday. I also think I am dreading this week because I am flexing my time in order to go to the OB. But I can't stay late on Wednesday or Thursday. So that means I need to try to get in early and/or stay late to make up an hour at some point during the week. With how tired I have been, the thought of this is just awful! My next appointment is later and I won't have to miss work. So, I am hoping that when I go this week, I can schedule a couple of more appointments at that later time.

Today we met some of the people that run/work at a day care we are considering pretty seriously. They were SO NICE! It's a nice little tight knit community that has events outside of the daycare as well. So, we are going to work on finding a time to actually go and visit. I haven't had a lot of time to look into too many options. A lot of it is pretty overwhelming. I have only gotten as far as an internet search and found 2 that I was interested in and this one is one of the two. I am going to go up to bed soon. Hopefully I will feel better tomorrow.

I hope everyone else had a better weekend than I did!

helllo ladies how is everyone doing?

does anyone has this weird taste and it doesnt go away...water makes it worse...

helllo ladies how is everyone doing?

does anyone has this weird taste and it doesnt go away...water makes it worse...

Yep food and especially water make me feel awful :(

Same here with the taste, it's driving me mad. I don't think I'd feel half as sick if it went away.

I'm finally feeling a little better! I haven't been sick since monday and even that wasn't too bad, I was fine one minute and then had to run to the kitchen sink or I'd have a pretty nasty mess to clean up :sick: I hope other ladies are finding some relief now too!

Any other ladies here still nursing their toddlers - are you finding it easier or worse? It got so bad for me that I was crying with each session, usually I'm a bit of a tough nut when it comes to that but it felt like somebody was trying to slice my nip off every time the milk came through. She was only getting maybe 20-30 seconds of milk too so I made the hard choice to wean her :( I hate it but she's taken it really well, she's been upset once or twice but no real horrible tantrums.

Oh and my uterus finally popped forwards. I thought it was a gradual process but it was quite literally not there one minute and there the next after some awful pain. It still hurts to pee with all this new pressure on my bladder. I remember it from last time, I really thought I had a UTI but it was just my uterus on the move.

I weaned my son in month two of TTC... I miss it sometimes but I know I was ready to stop. It really is bittersweet. Hugs

Hi everyone its been a while since Ive been on here, 14w +4d and I have definately got a bump now. I am suprised how fast this process is going for me, in australia we dont have an opportunity in the public system to find out gender until 18/20w so we will be waiting a while longer. I saw a mention of a FB page can I get the name of that page? I would like to join :) thanks ladies

Hi ladies,
My scan yesterday was amazing. The little one bounced around like crazy and didn't want to be measured at all haha
Eventually we were able to get all the measurements

The little one is 7.83cm ( which puts me another 2 days ahead, today I'm 13w6d, new EDD is Sept.17th) and the Nuchal was 1.4mm
The sonographer said it's a perfect little one, so I'm very happy about that.
Also my cyst has shrunk from 4.9 cm to 3.9 cm...whew!

My 20 week scan will be on may12th, when I'll be almost 22weeks..long time to go, but at least I'm sure that we'll be able to see the gender clearly then.

I'll attach one of my photos ( you can even see the brain in this one)

https://i57.tinypic.com/15meh75.jpg

Whenever I sneeze my lower abdomen pulls and pinches :( it's very uncomfortable.

Got my appointment and scan tomorrow with my OBGYN. Will be 15w4d. So excited and nervous at the same time. Hoping and praying my bubba is doing well in there. Any questions I should be asking? I feel like I have a million and then it comes time for the appointment and I can't think of any!

Meeting with the consultant shortly to discuss the birth etc. Nervous but excited! I'll keep you all posted x

Hello all , I would love to join u I'm due 22 Sept with baby no 4 :D had a scan Friday and little bean is looking good and healthy , been reading this post since the start but thought I would wait till after my scan to join u all :) x

Sorry hun only just spotted your post! I'll add you to the list now.. glad your scan went well xx

Hi everyone its been a while since Ive been on here, 14w +4d and I have definately got a bump now. I am suprised how fast this process is going for me, in australia we dont have an opportunity in the public system to find out gender until 18/20w so we will be waiting a while longer. I saw a mention of a FB page can I get the name of that page? I would like to join :) thanks ladies

If you message me your name then I'll try and add you on FB xx

Fab scan Loveandterror! :)

Ashley I get those pains too.. and sudden sharp pains when I roll over in bed. All good fun! X

Got my appointment and scan tomorrow with my OBGYN. Will be 15w4d. So excited and nervous at the same time. Hoping and praying my bubba is doing well in there. Any questions I should be asking? I feel like I have a million and then it comes time for the appointment and I can't think of any!

I recommend writing down your questions so you can just go down the list.
I have my 12 week appointment today after work. I plan to ask about things that I would normally do starting in the spring like mowing the lawn etc as DH doesn't take initiative with those things, but he just might if the doctor says I shouldn't do it!

I recommend writing down your questions so you can just go down the list.
I have my 12 week appointment today after work. I plan to ask about things that I would normally do starting in the spring like mowing the lawn etc as DH doesn't take initiative with those things, but he just might if the doctor says I shouldn't do it!

I am sitting here now trying to write a list of questions I had... gone completely blank. Can I blame baby brain yet? :p My hubby spends most of our visits cracking jokes with our OBGYN. He loves him! lol

Hello all , I would love to join u I'm due 22 Sept with baby no 4 :D had a scan Friday and little bean is looking good and healthy , been reading this post since the start but thought I would wait till after my scan to join u all :) x

Sorry hun only just spotted your post! I'll add you to the list now.. glad your scan went well xx

Np Hun :) if I pm u my name may I be added to the facebook group please :). Anyone else still suffering with sickness ? I still seem to be sick most days :( its so horrible , hoping it will ease off soon x

Hi little_miss! I'm pregnant with #4 too! We're due Set25th, but with all my other children I've gone earlier than the EDD. I Don't get very nauseous with pregnancy, luckily, so haven't had any issues with that. I hope you feel better soon!

Yep, sickness hanging around still at 16/17 weeks unfortunately. It is better than it was at least. Hope it eases for you soon.

I had been feeling better last week then bam sick again yesterday at 15 weeks exactly! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->