* September Stars 2014 * 41 babies born!

Hi ladies, my sickness has gone although yesterday I felt sick in the car but think I was just ridiculously hungry! Felt fine once I got home & ate. I am craving cheese, particularly cheese strings, this morning I ate a whole pack! At least it's good for calcium. Have also definitely noticed bump growing in the past week, even MIL noticed last night. Went for 16 week appt last week, went in at 9.20 & was out by 9.40a Really quick! Heard the heartbeat though which was nice, a little pony galloping! My friend said that kind of sound is meant to mean a girl but we will find out on 9th April 20 week scan.
Hope everyone is well as can be.
xo.

Hi ladies, my sickness has gone although yesterday I felt sick in the car but think I was just ridiculously hungry! Felt fine once I got home & ate. I am craving cheese, particularly cheese strings, this morning I ate a whole pack! At least it's good for calcium. Have also definitely noticed bump growing in the past week, even MIL noticed last night. Went for 16 week appt last week, went in at 9.20 & was out by 9.40a Really quick! Heard the heartbeat though which was nice, a little pony galloping! My friend said that kind of sound is meant to mean a girl but we will find out on 9th April 20 week scan.
Hope everyone is well as can be.
xo.

We're due the same day and my sickness has almost gone aswell apart from when I'm hungry! Apparently craving cheese means a boy but yeh my little girls hb definitely sounds like a horse :) Did she say how maby bpm the hb was?Anything over 140 is meant to be a girl. I've got my 16 week midwife appt on Wed and my 20 week scan is the day after yours.. already counting down the days even though I've only just had my gender scan lol xx

I felt the baby kick today!!! i posted on FB also... but wow!!!! I used to love this with my son and I'm so glad to feel it earlier this time <3

hello everyone :) haven't been on here much lately ! but just updating :) we got our 12 week nt scan today. it was so exciting ! the techs were learning on a new sono machine so they had a trainer in there teaching them how to operate it so she took a lot of time with me. about 45 minutes and I got about 15 pictures and a couple 3d ones as well . we saw him/her just kicking away it was Amazing . still too early to tell the sex. we saw in between the legs but they all look like vaginas at 12 weeks lol. the hb was 157 ;) my sickness is completely gone now thank goodness! I am trying not to believe any of the old wives tales because some say girl some say boy and in all reality all they do is drive us all mad! lol. we plan on going for the gender screening on April 7th but we aren't going to find out the results until the 26th when we throw our gender reveal party . my best friend is going to hold the results until then. talk about torture! lol. I'm attaching a pic of my scan.. hope everyone is havin a good week!

12 weeks 4 days 3d image

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 6
Had my 12 week appointment today. They require you to see all the doctors in the practice so I saw a different one today...I didn't really like her. She didn't seem to really want to spend time with me or answer my questions and she seemed very judgemental about my weight and dismissive about the fact that I have lost weight. The one last time was WONDERFUL! Anyways, the heartbeat was at about 160 and she was going through my labs telling me they are all fine, when I asked her what my A1C level was, she assumed I was asking what the lab was for...I know what it tests, I wanted to know the value! Anyways, hopefully I will not have very many appointments with her (I have one with her in May due to trying not to miss work for appointments...) and hopefully she won't be on call when I go into labor! But she said all is good.

Got my appointment and scan tomorrow with my OBGYN. Will be 15w4d. So excited and nervous at the same time. Hoping and praying my bubba is doing well in there. Any questions I should be asking? I feel like I have a million and then it comes time for the appointment and I can't think of any!

Hi Jillie,

It might be tomorrow for you already but i wanted to share a document i found that includes questions for your doctor.

At yourbabybooty- I cant post links yet. The doc is under Resources- downloads.

I jotted down some of the ones I wanted to ask my doc at my first appt with her but she was a little dismissive. I hope it was just a crazy harried day for her (she had just delivered a baby earlier) as I did get a good vibe otherwise.

Hope this helps you or anyone else here. Also the website has some fun interviews I have been listening to while at work under Interview Archives at the very bottom of the page.

LB

Got my appointment and scan tomorrow with my OBGYN. Will be 15w4d. So excited and nervous at the same time. Hoping and praying my bubba is doing well in there. Any questions I should be asking? I feel like I have a million and then it comes time for the appointment and I can't think of any!

Hi Jillie,

It might be tomorrow for you already but i wanted to share a document i found that includes questions for your doctor.

At yourbabybooty- I cant post links yet. The doc is under Resources- downloads.

I jotted down some of the ones I wanted to ask my doc at my first appt with her but she was a little dismissive. I hope it was just a crazy harried day for her (she had just delivered a baby earlier) as I did get a good vibe otherwise.

Hope this helps you or anyone else here. Also the website has some fun interviews I have been listening to while at work under Interview Archives at the very bottom of the page.

LB

Thanks for this :) Will check it out. Just got home from work and about to head off to appointment.

Had my 15w4d scan today. Baby is measuring on track, heartbeat perfect. :happydance: Wriggling around so much on the scan. Baby's face squished right up against my placenta apparently lol. Dr gave me the form for my 20 week scan and they will ring me to organise that. Will go back and see him at about 19 weeks to 'put my mind at ease' before that scan anyway. Asked him a bunch of questions about Anti D injections and whatnot, so I am feeling so much more at ease with everything now.

Attachments

• Baby.jpg
    Baby.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 3
Had my 15w4d scan today. Baby is measuring on track, heartbeat perfect. :happydance: Wriggling around so much on the scan. Baby's face squished right up against my placenta apparently lol. Dr gave me the form for my 20 week scan and they will ring me to organise that. Will go back and see him at about 19 weeks to 'put my mind at ease' before that scan anyway. Asked him a bunch of questions about Anti D injections and whatnot, so I am feeling so much more at ease with everything now.
Is your DH positive for the Rh factor, Jillie? Always been interested in how doctors go about determining if a woman needs the anti-D injection or not. Both me and hubby are Rh positive, so we haven't had to even worry about that

We're due the same day and my sickness has almost gone aswell apart from when I'm hungry! Apparently craving cheese means a boy but yeh my little girls hb definitely sounds like a horse :) Did she say how maby bpm the hb was?Anything over 140 is meant to be a girl. I've got my 16 week midwife appt on Wed and my 20 week scan is the day after yours.. already counting down the days even though I've only just had my gender scan lol xx

They didn't tell me how fast it was, wonder if she wrote it on my notes! Wish I knew if it was boy or girl, but we decided a private scan was a waste of money when we have just bought a new car & had to have a new boiler fitted so not very flush at the moment! Only 3 weeks to wait :)
xo.

pearlsandbows, I'm waiting it out too :) Already booked in for the 17th April, so not too long to wait now! Will be nice finding out just before easter weekend. Can't wait!

Jillie, lovely scan pic!

loveandterror, happy 14 weeks! Hope you're feeling okay!

pearlsandbows, I'm waiting it out too :) Already booked in for the 17th April, so not too long to wait now! Will be nice finding out just before easter weekend. Can't wait!

Jillie, lovely scan pic!

how exciting!
we got booked in for may 12th, when ill be almost 22 weeks. cant wait to find out what we're having.

do you have any guesses?

Jillie, lovely scan pic!

how exciting!
we got booked in for may 12th, when ill be almost 22 weeks. cant wait to find out what we're having.

do you have any guesses?

For mine? I think boy. I've thought boy since the very beginning. I'm always saying "he" as well, without even thinking about it!

Is your DH positive for the Rh factor, Jillie? Always been interested in how doctors go about determining if a woman needs the anti-D injection or not. Both me and hubby are Rh positive, so we haven't had to even worry about that

I have O Negative blood type so I am Rh negative . if the mother is negative they usually always give the injection because alot of times the dad doesn't know what blood type he is so its better to be safe than sorry. it won't hurt. & chances are you aren't both O negative . it's a rare blood type. I had to have it with my daughter as well of course. they give it to you around 28 weeks I think and then again after the birth . it's not bad at all.

did they tell you the sex?! & don't worry about the anti d injections -- refer to my above statement.. it's not bad at all.

Heard our little one's heartbeat for the first time yesterday...... AMAZING!!
Still having headaches, wish they would go away, getting me down now. On leave from work and spent most of my time on the sofa, not impressed.
20wk scan booked for 17th April, can't wait.
How's everyone else doing? x xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->