* September Stars 2014 * 41 babies born!

Hello Ladies,

Hope everyone is doing great and enjoying there weekends. As for me these last 5 days have been straight from hell. I got sever flu from hubby. fever, blocked nose and ears, sore throat, cough, acidity and vomit and the most excruciating back and head ache. The mid-wife put me on paracetamol. I have been on it since Tuesday. If I don't take it my pain is unbearable. How safe is paarecetamol? any idea. I mean for how long can I go on taking them without working that it will have an effect on the baby?

Please help.....feeling so miserable.

Hi ladies, just back from holiday which was lovely and relaxing. Came home to see my consultant and I had trace protein in my urine, trying hard not to panic as its far too early to get pre-e again, but going to see my midwife on tuesday and I'll be getting her to recheck and hopefully it'll have gone away and will just have been a bit of a uti or dehydration or something. When the doctor told me I ended up crying and freaking out, so she gave me a quick ultrasound to show me the baby moving, which was lovely, it seemed to be having a right boogie in there. No more scans planned until the 15th April which is my 20 week anomaly scan, seems so far away.

Hi all, not been on in agesss but hope everyone is doing well:flower:

We had our 12 week scan on Thursday and our wriggly beanie is doing well:cloud9: Was even flipping upside down for us:haha:

lady luck 12 I am suffering from headaches too, the only thing I find that cures them is paracetamol but have you tried using cool packs or frozen peas to help?

We have our anomaly scan on 15th May so will be finding out gender then, crazy that some ladies know already.

Thanks vickyandchick, started putting wetwipes which I've been keeping in the fridge on my head and that seems to be helping and putting eucalyptus in boiling water to help with sinuses.
Sunshine - I've been.suffering from massive headaches too, and midwife reassured it is safe for me to take paracetomol and baby will be fine. Although, I have been trying to find other ways to relieve my headaches. Hopefully this will pass for us all soon x x x

Hi ladies how are you. Sorry to hear so many of you are having really bad headaches. I am feeling alot better lately 15 weeks and 2 days and havr our anomaly scan in 24 days on april 16!!! So excited. Spent the other night in emerg having a boil lanced. So glad to have it gone and the pain gone but im still trying to catch up on my sleep since then because I was up so late :/

has anyone else had any dizzy spells? dh and I went to a wedding yesterday and at the reception I had to walk out during the father daughter dance because I swore I was gonna black out . thought walking would help. dh walked with me since he was concerned but I have never been more lightheaded in my life!

oh and I am 13w2d now and I can feel slight movements now. I can feel it internally but dh can't feel it from the outside. it's exciting :) earlier than I felt it it with my first.. but maybe that's because I didn't know the difference back then lol

has anyone else had any dizzy spells? dh and I went to a wedding yesterday and at the reception I had to walk out during the father daughter dance because I swore I was gonna black out . thought walking would help. dh walked with me since he was concerned but I have never been more lightheaded in my life!

I get dizzy spells all the time. I usually have to sit down because otherwise I also feel like I'm going to pass out. I've read it's normal but I'm going to ask my doctor anyways at my next appointment.

I get them a lot too, feel like I'm gonna pass out so usually have to sit down and have a biscuit.
Maybe that's why I'm getting so fat:haha:

:hi: ladies, is it ok if I join please?

My name is Heather and I'm pregnant with #2 due 19th September, we will be finding out the gender at our scan on 7th May.

Be nice getting to know you all :D

heather, hi!
nice to have you :)
i'm due with #1 on 17th september. will be nice to read a lot from you on here!

Thank you :flower:

Oh wow your due only 2 days before me :)

Will you be finding out the gender at your next scan?
We will definitely be finding out the gender, we would love a boy this time as we already have a girl but the health is the main thing. What sex are you hoping for or are you :yellow: ?

Hi

When I get headaches it tends to be because I am dehydrated and i find a few glasses of water can really help. I am feeling more tired this pregnancy but its not been that bad. My husband wants a boy but we probably wont find out and stay team yellow as I loved the surprise last time :)

I think I will finish on maternity leave earlier this time as I'm already getting fed up of the playground politics at work. I am becoming a stay at home mum this time at least for the foreseeable future but was hoping to go as long as possible. Nevermind. :haha:

My name is Heather and I'm pregnant with #2 due 19th September, we will be finding out the gender at our scan on 7th May.

heather, hi!

We will definitely be finding out the gender, we would love a boy this time as we already have a girl but the health is the main thing. What sex are you hoping for or are you :yellow: ?

Yeah, we definitely want to know, if baby is willing to show its bits :laugh2:
Im sort of hoping for a boy, but both my fiance and i think its a girl, which is just as fine :happydance:

We also just got our blood results back for downs..im at low risk with 1 : 2114 :) yay!!!

heather, hi!

Im sort of hoping for a boy, but both my fiance and i think its a girl, which is just as fine :happydance:

We also just got our blood results back for downs..im at low risk with 1 : 2114 :) yay!!!

Are you waiting for the NHS scan or are you paying for a private gender scan?
I'm waiting for the NHS one which isn't until 7th May, it isn't without trying to get a private one but my husband doesn't want to pay and I can understand because the money could be used for something for the baby instead.

That's great that your at low risk :D We decided not to have the downs test.

15+3 and don't feel pregnant whatsoever, if it wasn't for my 12 week scan pic I'd be convinced I wasn't pregnant. Weird. No hint of a bump either. Hope to hear heartbeat at midwife appt next week.

heather, hi!

I'm waiting for the NHS one which isn't until 7th May, it isn't without trying to get a private one but my husband doesn't want to pay and I can understand because the money could be used for something for the baby instead.

We're waiting for the NHS one. We had a private scan at 7 weeks or so and looking back I think it wasn't worth the money. I hope the NHS one reveals the gender cause I don't think well be paying for another private one. There's just soo many things we could buy for the baby instead of splurging it on another scan :)

I had a pregnant friend ask me yesterday... "are you nervous about anything"? And I said, "Do you mean about the pregnancy, or the birth, or after", and she said, "anything." So I told her how I was honestly really nervous about the fact that we have the hemorage, and I'm so scared that I am going to get to like 24 weeks only to have something horrible happen... I'm so scared that what if this isnt my take-home-baby. Or what if something happens and its born at 24 weeks and has such a hard life" :cry: I just want this hemorage to GO AWAY, so I can stop being scared."

I am 15 weeks, I should be in the clear, but I just feel like I am so scared. Anyone who has been on bedrest probably knows exactly what I am talking about.

Anyway, she goes "oh... I'm just scared I wont have enough love for both kids".

Like, really?! I just pour my heart out and you say nothing? She probably didn't know what to say, and I'm sure I'm just pregnant and hormonal... but still. It irked me. It's like don't ask if you don't want to know. :p

heather, hi!

We're waiting for the NHS one. We had a private scan at 7 weeks or so and looking back I think it wasn't worth the money. I hope the NHS one reveals the gender cause I don't think well be paying for another private one. There's just soo many things we could buy for the baby instead of splurging it on another scan :)

I think that's the only way my husband might consider a private scan if the NHS one isn't able to tell the gender.

How's pregnancy symptoms been for you so far? I haven't had no morning sickness this time and don't really feel pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->