* September Stars 2014 * 41 babies born!

Yeh there is.. send me a private message with your FB name and I'll add you to it xx

I hate my pregnancy atm, I hate the situation I am in atm. My OH suffers from depression and wants to see his daughter (which lives with his ex 170 miles away) every chance he get, because he misses her so much. I'm like hello, I'm carrying your child here also you know! When I mention this to him, he gets angry and says I'm selfish. He calls it his father instincts. In the meantime I feel like fucking shit and he is so unsympathetic, like you wanted to be pregnant deal with it.
Another worry is that because he doesn't work atm, he is signed off, were so tight on money, that I don't know how were gonna get through next month...
This all makes it sound like he is a *******, but without his depression he is the nicest guy possible. And the most unselfish person I have ever known.

We are having a girl!!!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 7
Delighted to announce that Noah Finley and Lila Seraphina are joining our family at the end of the summer.

We are having a boy and a girl! X

I hate my pregnancy atm, I hate the situation I am in atm. My OH suffers from depression and wants to see his daughter (which lives with his ex 170 miles away) every chance he get, because he misses her so much. I'm like hello, I'm carrying your child here also you know! When I mention this to him, he gets angry and says I'm selfish. He calls it his father instincts. In the meantime I feel like fucking shit and he is so unsympathetic, like you wanted to be pregnant deal with it.
Another worry is that because he doesn't work atm, he is signed off, were so tight on money, that I don't know how were gonna get through next month...
This all makes it sound like he is a *******, but without his depression he is the nicest guy possible. And the most unselfish person I have ever known.

I'm sorry you're going through such a hard time hun :( Depression is a horrible illness for the person and their loved ones to deal with. Is he on medication? I hope he can sort himself out before the baby arrives xx

Ahh congrats Ashley and Leah! Lovely news to read on a Saturday morning :) Love the twins names! I'll update the list now xx

Delighted to announce that Noah Finley and Lila Seraphina are joining our family at the end of the summer.

Congrats! A boy and girl so exciting!! A question for you do you feel different this pregnancy because it's twins? I'm 14 weeks second pregnancy and with twins I feel bigger but not different.

Congrats! A boy and girl so exciting!! A question for you do you feel different this pregnancy because it's twins? I'm 14 weeks second pregnancy and with twins I feel bigger but not different.

Thank you. Are you finding out with yours? Are they identical?

I'm 16 weeks and feeling huge! I feel a bit different but I am wondering if that's because I am bigger than I was at this stage with Avia.

Oh! Banana bump, could you please change my due date to September 9? I'm having a Csection and that's when I'm having her :) thank you!!

Oh! Banana bump, could you please change my due date to September 9? I'm having a Csection and that's when I'm having her :) thank you!!

Ooh that's when I'm due! Must be awesome to know exactly when you'll have her.

Congrats on finding out the genders ladies, I'm so jealous. I still have over 5 weeks to wait!

Ahh that's fab that you know the date! I'm hoping for one on 25th/26th August so fingers crossed! I'll change it for you now xx

Thank you. Are you finding out with yours? Are they identical?

I'm 16 weeks and feeling huge! I feel a bit different but I am wondering if that's because I am bigger than I was at this stage with Avia.

They are fraternal. We find out the genders on April 7th!

Ooh that's when I'm due! Must be awesome to know exactly when you'll have her.

Congrats on finding out the genders ladies, I'm so jealous. I still have over 5 weeks to wait!

Oh yay! Due date buddies! :D
Yeah that's a plus to having the section lol. Gives me time to plan things!

Ahh that's fab that you know the date! I'm hoping for one on 25th/26th August so fingers crossed! I'll change it for you now xx

Thanks lovely!
Hopefully you get your little one around that date! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"