* September Stars 2014 * 41 babies born!

Hey everyone. Something just clicked today and I all of a sudden feel so much better! Have more energy, great appetite and just generally feel really happy. It's felt like a long time coming but so glad it has finally come to a point where I can enjoy this pregnancy for a bit. So for all of you who still feel rough but are expecting to feel better be patient, I'm sure it will happen very soon for you all x

Hey everyone. Something just clicked today and I all of a sudden feel so much better! Have more energy, great appetite and just generally feel really happy. It's felt like a long time coming but so glad it has finally come to a point where I can enjoy this pregnancy for a bit. So for all of you who still feel rough but are expecting to feel better be patient, I'm sure it will happen very soon for you all x

I am so happy this has happened for you! People keep telling me it will happen...but it's so hard to believe. I just feel so yucky so much of the time! My energy has been a little better the last couple of days, but I don't know how long that will last...

Honestly it will get better. I've spent the last 3 weeks thinking it won't coz I was 14 weeks pg the first time round when I felt better so half expected for it to be the same this time but I've had to wait it out a further 3 weeks.

Really hope you feel better soon x

i just got back from seeing another midwife (apparently they rotate, where i am)
she was really nice and helpful, unlike the other midwife, who didnt even bother with my thyroid problems. I also got to hear the heartbeat of our little one (140bpm) :)

anyways, my blood results came back..everything is perfect. i had to get my blood taken once more and i'll have to go back to the hospital to get my thyroid checked (that couldve been done weeks ago, but yeah, the other midwife was just terrible and didnt seem to care)

how's everyone doing?
at 16 weeks i feel much better and was actually able to help my OH paint the living room... those fumes though, blerghhhh!
anyone know how to get rid of them faster???

Think I can feel babies moving!

And in other exciting news - sorted out our pushchair for the babies too! x

I have felt the baby move this time around so much earlier than with my first son, which was 19+4 I think... I felt like the last one in my February 2012 group then!

I'm still feeling nervous about the pregnancy,...not so much the baby, who appears to be growing fine... but about the bleed. I just cant wait until my next scan in 2 weeks. I hope so much that it is gone. But if it is still there I'm so worried about what it will mean for my later pregnancy. placental abruption? Early labor? etc.... :/

18 weeks and 1 day today! Still not feeling a 100%, more like 75-80%, on new medication for my nauseous. It came back left week with a vengeance! Think I can feel the baby move, but since it is my first I have no idea what it feels like:wacko: It feels like mini pinches on my inside, really weird to describe it.
Anyhow I finally was "brave" enough to take my first bumpie picture!

Attachments

• 2nd of April 2014.jpg
    2nd of April 2014.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 9
Almost 17 weeks and I think I've popped alot more this week! I think it's more noticeable :p

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 12
I'm 17 weeks tomoro and still no bump though my trousers are too tight . hopefully I will pop out soon lol

Hello ladies!

A quick temporary farewell from as we're off to Florida for 2 weeks as of Saturday and what with tomorrow being the last day of term/panic before we fly, I thought I'd come on now while I have the chance.

Have a lovely fortnight and for those of you who've got children, enjoy the Easter holidays too!

See you in a few x

Hey ladies, is it normal when you start feeling movement to have days where you still don't feel much. The past week and a half, since 16 and half weeks I have felt some movements. Almost every time I sat still or lay down I would feel a little flip flop, but yesterday, last night and today I haven't felt much at all. Worry setting in... :cry:

Wow, have a fab time Leah!! X

Yeh it's still totally normal Jillie, you don't start feeling regular movement until 24 weeks+. Baby is still little so they have plenty of room to hide somewhere where you can't feel their movement. Try not to worry. I've had days of nothing too and then a couple of big kicks to remind me she's there lol xx

I agree with bananabump it's completely normal so try not to worry. I'm having a quiet couple of days at the moment but now as I'm typing this I've felt a reassuring movement!

Definitely normal at this stage.

Gender scan tomorrow, so excited to see our little person again.

I haven't felt any movement at all. Days are dragging in I have another 3 weeks to wait for my next scan

I have a scan/reassurance check in with my OBGYN in a week... it cannot come fast enough. I am on school holidays now too as of this afternoon, so without my 23 kids keeping me on my toes 5 days a week, all day, I am going to go batty at home with my tummy lol.

Ahh I find out about 10 days before my birthday! I'm planning on telling people who want to buy me something to just buy something for bubs! :)

I really think it's a boy. I'd be happy either way, as we went through so much just to get pregnant...but I think I'd secretly love a little girl! Which is weird, because I always thought I wanted my first to be a boy?! As I said, I'm more of just over the moon to be pregnant!

Do you have feelings about yours?

That's a good idea about asking people to get things for baby instead for your birthday, I don't think my family will go with that though so I might just ask for vouchers or money and get baby things with that.

I have a tiny feeling it's a boy just because everything has been so different compared to with my daughter but I keep thinking I'm going to jinks it thinking it's a boy when a boy is what we all sort of hoping for.

Aw there's only 9/61 of us that have found out early so you're definitely not the odd ones out for waiting! In my August group literally everyone found out early and as I'm due 31/08 then I was the last one to find out lol xx

I felt the same as nik, thought it seemed more than the 9 because it felt loads was revealing the gender. Feel a bit better now about it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->