* September Stars 2014 * 41 babies born!

I cannot believe how fast time is flying, EVEN though some days I feel I will be pregnant forever. :haha:

How is everyone?

I am so over my shot immune system, I dont usually get sick, and when I do its a mere cold, but when im pregnant I catch EVERYTHING. :(

I don't mean to sound stupid but what is this v-day you all are referring to?

You don't sound stupid :hugs: When you reach 24 weeks doctors will use medical intervention to try and save your baby if born prematurely after 24 weeks gestation. Any time before 24 weeks and many doctors will not see the foetus as being viable so may not try and save.

This link might explain it a bit better..... https://www.koolmami.com/baby-blog/2012/03/29/24-weeks-pregnant-its-v-day-viability-day-in-pregnancy

Ohhhh I see. Yes I knew that but never referred to it as v-day lol. Looks like I have a little over 2 weeks until v day! :) lol
2 friends of mine had gender reveal parties this past weekend and both are having girls. I don't feel so outnumbered now! Lol

I cannot believe how fast time is flying, EVEN though some days I feel I will be pregnant forever. :haha:

How is everyone?

I am so over my shot immune system, I dont usually get sick, and when I do its a mere cold, but when im pregnant I catch EVERYTHING. :(

I hear ya this pregnancy is flying by for me! With my first dd I felt like every milestone took forever lol, I guess I was more wrapped up in pregnancy/baby prep then whereas this time I'm occupied with looking after my toddler and our impending house move! Hope you feel better soon, its tough being ill and pregnant especially if you can't take meds you usually would.
I'm 24 weeks 1 day now so joining the v day club a day late lol!

Florence in 3D at 24 weeks

Attachments

• 10313091_275283179309913_3864137152947375541_n.jpg
    10313091_275283179309913_3864137152947375541_n.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 3

How is everyone?

I hear ya this pregnancy is flying by for me! With my first dd I felt like every milestone took forever lol, I guess I was more wrapped up in pregnancy/baby prep then whereas this time I'm occupied with looking after my toddler and our impending house move! Hope you feel better soon, its tough being ill and pregnant especially if you can't take meds you usually would.
I'm 24 weeks 1 day now so joining the v day club a day late lol!

Gosh ive got such mixed emotions about second pregnancy lol I thought itd be alot more chill and in a sense it is cause time is flying! But, we do now have toddlers to care for!! Good luck with your move !!!! Dh better make that easy for ya this time ;)

Hi ladies. Hope you are all doing wonderful. I cant believe how fast this pregnancy seems to be going, but I guess it feels faster when you have a 3 and 4 yr old to contend to. So excited that in 2 days it will be Vday!!! The kids are going to the trailer with my mom and step dad this weekend so I am looking forward to starting to wash lo's clothes and getting them put into his dresser and beginning to get things organized for him. Hoping soon to find that perfect outfit for him to come home from hospital in. I am the type of person to have everything all ready early so like to have my hospital ready by 30 weeks well atleast his bag lol and as much of mine as possible and then check and recheck it once a week till its time :) I cant believe how excited I am already. I feel already at that uncomfy point lately I think due to the hot weather. I feel like im dying quite often lol

Another growth scan today. Looking forward to seeing the little man again, but I really wish they could say as they go along 'this measurement looks fine' rather than wait until the print out after its all over, I'd love to be able to enjoy seeing him instead of just wanting to hear the results. Taking my dad, he's so excited bless him as he's not been to an ultrasound with either this baby or DD.

Another growth scan today. Looking forward to seeing the little man again, but I really wish they could say as they go along 'this measurement looks fine' rather than wait until the print out after its all over, I'd love to be able to enjoy seeing him instead of just wanting to hear the results. Taking my dad, he's so excited bless him as he's not been to an ultrasound with either this baby or DD.

Good luck :hugs:

Growth scan went well! Sonographer was a stroppy thing and my dad barely saw anything, but the most important thing is he's measuring well for his dates, I have plenty of fluid etc, hopefully my consultant will see me in the morning and say 'come back in 2 weeks' - when I would be the most pregnant I've ever been (by 24 hours, but still!). So happy right now. Blood pressure has even been lower today than it has been in about a month.

Growth scan went well! Sonographer was a stroppy thing and my dad barely saw anything, but the most important thing is he's measuring well for his dates, I have plenty of fluid etc, hopefully my consultant will see me in the morning and say 'come back in 2 weeks' - when I would be the most pregnant I've ever been (by 24 hours, but still!). So happy right now. Blood pressure has even been lower today than it has been in about a month.

Brilliant news all round then! :) xx

Sorry I haven't been on much lately but my internet is really playing up! Finally got someone coming out to look at it tomorrow though. I've updated the front page.. Hope everyone is well xxx

Fab news Dinah, hope little man continues to thrive in there and stay put as long as possible for you :) I was the total opposite end of the spectrum with my first DD, she was 12 days late and only arrived then as I was induced! Hoping this one arrives of her own accord a little earlier but not too early of course :flower:
I booked a 4D scan for 21st June when i'll be 28 weeks, so excited to see her little face :happydance: They have HD live included in all their scans too (most places round here charge extra for that) so that should be neat to see :)

Awesome news xxx

For those of you due earlier in the month, I have a question. Can your hubby/partner feel the kicks from the outside? If so, when did that start? Last night, baby girl was REALLY kicking hard, I thought I might feel it from the outside, but then I thought, maybe it's in my head - feeling it from the outside.

For those of you due earlier in the month, I have a question. Can your hubby/partner feel the kicks from the outside? If so, when did that start? Last night, baby girl was REALLY kicking hard, I thought I might feel it from the outside, but then I thought, maybe it's in my head - feeling it from the outside.

Hi I'm 25 weeks 2 days my hubby has felt baby move from outside since about 21-22 weeks x this is my second baby x:happydance:

Excited that we have confirmed our csection day our baby boy will be born August 27th..puts us at 38 + 5 :))

I think he theoretically could as I definitely can but, like her big sister, she stops kicking/moving when anyone else other than me tries to feel her lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->