* September Stars 2014 * 41 babies born!

Hi ladies,

It's been a while since I posted but I have been following along as best as I can.

Our update:
We had our 20 week scan two days ago and everything is looking great. All normal and baby looks less like a cartoon character and more like a human baby- thank goodness. We are staying team yellow for now but we did have the tech write the gender on a paper and seal in an envelope. Even so we both think we maybe saw boy parts while they were moving around and checking non-genital areas.

Did anyone have baby measuring a little big? The doctor said our baby is measuring 13 oz when they would expect around 10 oz.

Mine measured 10oz at 19 weeks. I will be 20 weeks tomorrow and am getting my scan done then so we shall see.

Booked a 3D scan for when I am 28 weeks. So excited for that! :happydance: Over 5 long weeks to wait though...

Growth scan today, ridiculously nervous.

Had my gender scan last week - and we're on team :blue:!

Bit miffed that we didn't get given the actual potty shot picture - got 4 pics - 2 of babys face and 2 of his little foot. Which are lovely but as it was a gender scan wouldn't you think one of them would have been the potty shot! I was so flustered I didn't look at pics til we were home :dohh: and I'm sure they don't save them so I couldn't do anything about it. Would have been nice for little fellas memory box.

Congratulations on all the recent scans, can't be many left to have theirs now? It's exciting that the next thing we'll all start celebrating is v-day!

Has anybody started noticing awake/sleep patterns with their lo's yet? I notice lots of kicking throughout the day but for the last 4 days I have been woken up by very aggressive kicks anytime between 5.30 and 6.30am! Then I get the same aggressive kicks again in the evening sometime between 9.30 and 11.00pm.

She has some strong legs on her that's for sure!

ive been noticing kicks approx 4pm and 1030pm the last couple of days

its such a sweet feeling isnt it ?

also good seeing my ticker get past the halfway mark.! Still dont think its properly registered in my brain that I will have a baby daughter in a few months!

This is the best part of pregnancy. Past the exhaustion and morning sickness, feeling baby kick but without it being too uncomfortable yet. Feeling incredibly happy right now.

This is the best part of pregnancy. Past the exhaustion and morning sickness, feeling baby kick but without it being too uncomfortable yet. Feeling incredibly happy right now.

I agree! I feel really good at the minute. And starting to enjoy being pregnant for the first time really!!!

Hi all. BP was very high yesterday (150/114) so they've upped my tablets, but it can take 2 weeks for the dose change to have effect on these new ones. Bit worrying. Little man's growth has slowed, but still in the normal range, so just got to keep on and hope for the best. Another growth scan in 2 weeks.

Hi all. BP was very high yesterday (150/114) so they've upped my tablets, but it can take 2 weeks for the dose change to have effect on these new ones. Bit worrying. Little man's growth has slowed, but still in the normal range, so just got to keep on and hope for the best. Another growth scan in 2 weeks.

Hope the increase on tablets takes effect real soon. Keeping everything crossed for your next growth scan, sure your little is doing just fine :hugs:

Got my 20 week u/s yesterday and she is measuring at 11oz . So she has gained 1 oz in the past week :) she seemed very healthy to the u/s tech .. All 4 chambers of her heart,brain looks good, both kidneys are there, etc. my first daughter had a big head . This one has a little head. Lol. I am thankful since we are going to try for a vbac this time . Haha. We set up our registry at baby's r us today.. That was fun:) and tonight we got three of 4 walls in the nursery painted :) the other wall is going to be a striped accent wall. Can't wait to have it all done!

Also.. Last night she was kicking like crazy and dh finally got to really feel her . We can even see her kicks now :) I love it !

It's amazing feeling our bubbas move isn't it!!! My little man kicks after dinner for a few hours then from 6am onwards he's very active x

So as I'm walking out my door today to head to our parents houses for Mother's Day festivities I fall down the front porch steps :( it's only 2 steps but I didn't everything in my power to not fall forward on the baby or anything like that so my poor left leg twisted in all kinds of directions . I was trying to fall backwards . Well my leg tucked in underneath me and I landed in a sitting down position on top of my left foot . My knee got all scraped up and my ankle was just in excruciating pain. There was a nice gash on the top of my foot and it immediately started swelling on top. Dh nursed me up but I can't really walk on it or put weight on it. I have it elevated and I iced it earlier. Can't bend it in any direction or move my toes :( & after being sick last week and going to the hospital I would really hate to go sit there again :( me and this baby have been through so many ailments together already ! Lol.

So as I'm walking out my door today to head to our parents houses for Mother's Day festivities I fall down the front porch steps :( it's only 2 steps but I didn't everything in my power to not fall forward on the baby or anything like that so my poor left leg twisted in all kinds of directions . I was trying to fall backwards . Well my leg tucked in underneath me and I landed in a sitting down position on top of my left foot . My knee got all scraped up and my ankle was just in excruciating pain. There was a nice gash on the top of my foot and it immediately started swelling on top. Dh nursed me up but I can't really walk on it or put weight on it. I have it elevated and I iced it earlier. Can't bend it in any direction or move my toes :( & after being sick last week and going to the hospital I would really hate to go sit there again :( me and this baby have been through so many ailments together already ! Lol.

Oh no !! I hope you feel better ASAP and your ankle is ok :flower:

Hope you're not in too much pain now you've had time to rest it. Get better soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->