* September Stars 2014 * 41 babies born!

You really need to get your ankle checked out honey xxxx

Thanks ladies :) I have an appt with an orthopedic doctor today. I'm sure it's sprained or fractured. Meaning I will most likely need a boot. Every pregnant woman's dream! Lol

So as I'm walking out my door today to head to our parents houses for Mother's Day festivities I fall down the front porch steps :( it's only 2 steps but I didn't everything in my power to not fall forward on the baby or anything like that so my poor left leg twisted in all kinds of directions . I was trying to fall backwards . Well my leg tucked in underneath me and I landed in a sitting down position on top of my left foot . My knee got all scraped up and my ankle was just in excruciating pain. There was a nice gash on the top of my foot and it immediately started swelling on top. Dh nursed me up but I can't really walk on it or put weight on it. I have it elevated and I iced it earlier. Can't bend it in any direction or move my toes :( & after being sick last week and going to the hospital I would really hate to go sit there again :( me and this baby have been through so many ailments together already ! Lol.

Feel better and get it checked! I rolled my ankle last Monday and finally got it checked and it still hurts! It's the worst when your pregnant and have a toddler!!

hi can you update on first post please? we had gender scan last Wednesday and we are team :pink: again!! so a bit of a shock because we really thought a boy.

Popping in to say hello :) How are you all feeling? :)

Well looks like it's sprained pretty badly so I'm in a boot for now . Fun stuff! Lol

hi can you update on first post please? we had gender scan last Wednesday and we are team :pink: again!! so a bit of a shock because we really thought a boy.

Congrats on the baby girl! Even though I'm sure you got used to the thought of a boy. Are you handling it okay? I personally know gender disappointment is a real thing . But it does go away ! It def. did for me .. Can't wait for little sister to make her arrival ;)

Good morning baby mommas and baby mommas to be :)
We FINALLY had our 20 week anatomy scan yesterday (21w5d)
Everything is looking great and as I already predicted....
We are expecting a beautiful
GIIIIIIIRL :cloud9::baby::kiss:

We couldn't be more excited and naturally we went straight into town afterwards to buy ALL the pink stuff we could get our hands on haha

https://i57.tinypic.com/11huneu.jpg

:blush:

Congrats on the baby girl! Even though I'm sure you got used to the thought of a boy. Are you handling it okay? I personally know gender disappointment is a real thing . But it does go away ! It def. did for me .. Can't wait for little sister to make her arrival ;)

Thank you :D Yeah I'm handling it ok, I wouldn't say I'm disappointed it's just getting use to picturing a second girl, it felt weird when I was looking at girl baby clothes on the internet yesterday after recently looking at the boys, it just goes to show all the gender guessing doesn't make a difference in the end :) I'm just glad that when she is here and healthy because we had a scare after my gender scan and I was rushed for an emergency appendix removal and there is/was a risk to baby.

So tired! DD didn't go to sleep until 11.50 last night! No idea why, but then I woke at 3.15 for the loo and didn't get back to sleep for an hour and a half, and then DD woke for the day at 5.10. Far, far too tired. Can hardly function today.

BP still high, doctor nearly doubled my tablets my email yesterday, so far still hasn't brought it down which confuses me.

Aww congratulations Loveandterror and jessicasmum! Just updated the front page :)

Hope everyone is well xxx

24 weeks! :happydance: Spent V day at a beautiful wedding with friends and people commenting on how excited they were for us and my 'cute baby bump'. Keep growing strong our little bubble!

I haven't been back to this group in a long time! Just wanted to update that we are team pink :)

Just realised it's my v day today! Where is time going?!

Happy V-day WDWJess!!!

I'm sitting here at my desk feeling tons of kicks today! I love it!!!

I don't mean to sound stupid but what is this v-day you all are referring to?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->