****September Stars!!****

Oh my goodness, my animals are going mad today! Just let the dog into the garden only for him to come running back into the house as if there's a big scary beast outside....!!

So... I turned the light on and it was Houdini, one of my rabbits, managed to escape from his hutch again!! (Hence the name... he can undo it himself somehow...) SO I've just had to run around catching the bloody rabbit... can't believe the dog is scared of him!!

THey're all going bonkers! Does anyone want a rabbit?! I'm trying to rehome 4 of them before the baby is born!!

Hi Ladies,

Thanks for all the good luck wishes yesterday. Our scan this morning was amazing. I couldn't believe just how much detail you can see. It's incredible. Everything was absolutely perfect and we found out that we are having.............a little boy!!! DH is absolutely thrilled (as am I, although I didn't really mind either way).

Good luck with yours tomorrow Amy and I agree, you absolutely have to tell us if you find out. Also good luck to all the others who have scans later this week.

I also went back to school today after the Easter holidays (although only made it in for the afternoon after my scan). I know exactly how you feel Louise. It is so hard going back and I really can't be bothered with this last term. Everyone was telling me today that I now look really pregnant so obviously I have popped over the holidays. I think now I am wearing maternity clothes, it makes the bump more obvious too.

So much to catch up on!

Congrats on the boy bump Cat!!

Lovely bump Mrs J! Fab!!

Amy I can't believe your scan is tomorrow! Can't wait to hear the news!! So many scans coming up this next couple of weeks! I am looking forward to Saturday for 20 weeks!!

Babythinkpink I love your boy's name choice :cloud9:

Emzy I love the nursery pics, the cot looks so nice! And your bumpage is great!

Fish and Chips how fab is that!! I bet your hubs was made up! I keep feeling the odd bubble from outside but not much more than that, and my hubby is not so excited about the bubbles this time. I'm sure when it gets to the point when he sees the bump jump out of the corner of his eye, that will change!!

I am the same as you other ladies with the leakage issue. I figure it's just extra discharge which is more watery, but I don't like it, it's so not pleasant! I am glad I'm not the only one!!

It's a short week at work for me this week. I only do three days anyway, but this week I am on holiday tomorrow afternoon to take Archie for an eye test at the hospital to see if he needs glasses, then off Weds!! :happydance:

Can't wait until a week on Weds for scan day!! But staying on team yellow! I need to keep my nerve on this one or I'll cave!!!:yellow:

Hi everyone!
Congrats on the boy bump, Cat! They are wonderful! :)
Louise, my little brown tabby likes to treat us to the occasional cascade of barf. He jumps up on the high bookshelf and yaks down the side of it. Lucky he is an exceptionally handsome and charming cat 99% of the time. Delightful pets, eh?
Beautiful bump , Mrs.Jo!
Okay, I am really craving Nutella. Not at all something I'd eat normally, but I thought of it suddenly and now I am convincing myself that I should go pick up some right away at the grocery store. I am going to be 900 lbs by the time I give birth.
On the topic of mat leave, I plan to work up to the bitter end. I think I will put Sept.15 or so as my last day. Unless something comes up, I will probably still have three weeks to go after that. My family like long gestations. :( At least if I'm working it will keep my mind off the wait. And I am not sure if I could manage my little bundle of energy boy when I am that big.
It is absolutely gorgeous here right now. Got lots of gardening done yesterday - Simon loves it! He was carefully examining all the little worms and ladybugs in the soil. So sweet.

scan today :wohoo: its also my angels 10 month birthday

watch over beanie for me evie... make sure s/he cooperates :D xx

Congrats on a blue bump cat!
Good luck today amy.
Eeeew louise not a nice welcome home! One of our cats thinks he's a hunter but in fact just brings us slices of bread from next doors bird table lol!
Mrs j fab bump!
F&C aw how awesome is that! I've not had any real movement still & am desperate to feel something now!

17 weeks for us today yay! Sounds a lot closer to half way than 16 does!

Thank you :)

Happy 17 weeks mrs N... what can i do to make my morning go quicker??

Oh my goodness, my animals are going mad today! Just let the dog into the garden only for him to come running back into the house as if there's a big scary beast outside....!!

So... I turned the light on and it was Houdini, one of my rabbits, managed to escape from his hutch again!! (Hence the name... he can undo it himself somehow...) SO I've just had to run around catching the bloody rabbit... can't believe the dog is scared of him!!

THey're all going bonkers! Does anyone want a rabbit?! I'm trying to rehome 4 of them before the baby is born!!

I know exactly what you mean with the bunny!!! We let ours out every morning as we have a secure garden but it's such a task getting him back in at night..... bless him!! hes not too clever but he sure is devious! And then when he gets inside the cats are terrified of him - so funny to watch....

cant wait a whole week for my scan!! :wacko:

Cat - congrats on the blue bump!! :thumbup:

Amy good luck today hunny - what time is the scan? you better get straight back on here to let us know!!! :hugs:

Another sunny beautiful day here ... wish i wasnt at work :growlmad:

congrats on your blue bumps ladies!!!!!!

Our scan is tomorrow and im bricking it!! LOL

they wont confirm it, but im going to ask to seei n between the legs! lol. Ill try and he a pic of the bits to so you can all have a look!

hehe so excited......... i love finding out what you are all having, especially as im not going to - i live for your news!!!!

lol....

going by the bump what do you girls think it is??

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y22/brainlesslittleaurora/ABCD0015-2-1-1.jpg

Congratulations on the blue bumps ladies...team blue are finally catching up!!! :thumbup:

Good luck with your scan today Amy... :hugs:

I am 21 weeks today- :happydance:

The weather is lovely and I am off to the opticians. My sister is coming over to take my dog out with her puppy which should be fun for her to say the least- I have a tiny king charles and she has a staff who still has his bits and likes to try and hump her!!!! :haha:

Only 2 days until my scan now, and my 7yr old wants to come which will be lovely so he can finally see his little brother too! So excited, but nervous at the same time. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->