****September Stars!!****

:rofl: Nooooo dont stay yellow its rubbish fun i hate it :hissy:

Thats so sweet my OH gets annoyed if i elbow him to feel baby :dohh:

I think i would find out and just know myself but i HATE not knowing :grr:

Amy! I said this, I am not telling anyone here, and I feel really mean now, but one friend also on face book has said don't tell her cos she will blurt it out, so that solves that, secret til birth!
I am pleased you are finding out though, i really can't wait to know what i have in here! I felt blue to start, but i am now feeling a more pink affinity! :shrug:

:hugs:xx

lol, no way i could keep it secret if I knew, I'm rubbish at secrets!
Also I think you would get into the habit of calling baby he or she and it would be really hard not to do that in front of other people!

Im already into habit calling him a he! If its not a boy i might faint :rofl:

haha! we think we are having a girl - I'm gonna be really surprised on the day if it's a little boy!

I use he and she randomly and will keep doing so, but every time now i say one or the other I get asked, so you know then?
Even dh and i use he and she, or we say Archie, which is our chosen boys name! He says how is Archie today? :cloud9:
:hugs:xx

Well I had a lovely lay in this morning!! Feel really refreshed!! Done all the housework and now having a late breakfast!!

Louise thats a really cute bump!!

I finally feel that I look pregnant and now just fat lol!!

I will now way be able to keep the sex of our baby a secret!!!! I am such a blabber mouth haha!!!

AMY! I told you missus, AND I let you tease everyone. MY TURN! :rofl:

Morning ladies, hope you are all well and Amy, good luck with your scan.
I had the most lovely day in the sunshine yesterday, out early to a boot fair, then to visit my parents and sat in the garden (where I did get a little burnt!), me and OH then took my Dad to the pub where I enjoyed the only sip of alcohol in 5 months- an ice cold 1/2 lager, and it was lovely. However, thats me done for the next 5 months too!!! We then went off to the in-laws for some more back garden sunshine!!! I was shattered when I got back and fell asleep on the sofa!!

I had a lie in this morning until 10.30, but I did set my alarm for 9.00 so I could do some uni work..ooops!!! I now feel a little sick, but I must spruce up the house and head to uni for the afternoon. Oh, yesterday I took MY car out (an old 1971 classic beetle!!!!) and it was great to have it on the road, but as it is rather bouncy I felt a bit sick on the journey- I have to drive for 40 mins in it today so I'm hoping the sickness stays away.

I hope you all enjoy your day.
Scan in 3 days and counting.....roll on Thursday! xx

hehe all these scans!! so exciting... amy you best spill i need to know!!

Im back at work today and feeling fresh as a daisy after a wonderful weekend....

Scan 8 days time woohoo

I feel like this is my 1st pregnancy!! i think I have frogotten everything from the 1st time around. lol

ooo, you're all so lucky having your scans this week/soon! I'm not getting mine til 21w + 2 days, which is only a week extra to wait but I wanna see baby! :D

Quick question too(sorry for tmi)
Over the last week I've noticed "leaking" fluid, and little wet patches in my underwear. It's happening quite often and I'm starting to freak out it might be amniotic fluids, does anyone else get it?
might just call MW for a quick chat about it later anyway.

TMI i have not had leaking as such but the last day i have had some discharge which was a bit white - hopefully nothing to stress about for us both though.... Let me know what your midwife says so that i can relax about it....

Yea you def get increased discharge...wait till 3rd tri :sick:
See i could easily keep it secret i like keeping secrets :lol: and although i'd LOOOOVE to know i wouldnt be telling anyone :)

well i went to the doctor - they weren't worried about the episode of spotting since it was a one-off, very light and no cramping.
they were concerned about my back/hip pain though and have referred me to the antenatal physio and signed me off from work for 2 weeks!

Hi girles

How are you all today? Well I just had a call from the agency and they are not offering me the job that I went for the interview for on friday :-( They said the interview went well, but they have offered the job to someone else. I don't think the fact that I am pregnant helps.

Anyway, to cheer myself up I thought I'd upload a few piccies for you all to see! One is of me with my bump which has started popping out over the last week and the others are of the cot that we have done up with all the bedding :happydance: What do you think?

xx

Attachments

• emma bump.jpg
    emma bump.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 4
  • Nursery 1.jpg
    Nursery 1.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 5
  • nursery 2.jpg
    nursery 2.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 7
  • nursery 3.jpg