****September Stars!!****

ooooo 2 weeks off yum..... (although not for the pain). Poor you!!

Carley - I'll let you know what the score is when I've given her a call.

Emzy - Looking good there and love the cot. Very cute!

x

aw emzy that cot looks so cute! love the bedding.

yeah, 2 weeks off is good, but not liking the pain! feel like it's too early for spd but wondering if it is that. hopefully the physio can shed some light! I'm meant to be on annual leave this week and next anyway, so at least I'll be able to claim them back.

awwwwwwww poor you!!! SPD sounds horrid!

i really feel for all of the people on here that have been having such a hard time with pregnancy - mine has been completely text book and symptomless....

Emzy I just saw your piccies on facebook... your cot looks sooooooo cute! And loving the bumpage!!

Amy, I will seriously fall out with you if you keep it secret! It's just mean!!!!

Lovely pictures Emzy! As you all know from my moaning I've got suspected SPD and it's awful. I've found sleeping on a duvet rather than a sheet helps and I have also been using a heat pad.

Well here is my bump today. I wasn't brave enough to show you a naked one sorry. It has really popped out the last couple of weeks and I keep being asked about it so I think it must be obvious now. Hurrah! That's my naughty Basset Hound sat in the window behind me.

https://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn132/FutureMrsJohn/Baby/bump1.jpg

ooo, you're all so lucky having your scans this week/soon! I'm not getting mine til 21w + 2 days, which is only a week extra to wait but I wanna see baby! :D

Quick question too(sorry for tmi)
Over the last week I've noticed "leaking" fluid, and little wet patches in my underwear. It's happening quite often and I'm starting to freak out it might be amniotic fluids, does anyone else get it?
might just call MW for a quick chat about it later anyway.

I have noticed this today, I am a bit worried too. I was gonna call my midwife for a chat tomorrow, so please keep me updated if you find out what it might be. xx

ooo, you're all so lucky having your scans this week/soon! I'm not getting mine til 21w + 2 days, which is only a week extra to wait but I wanna see baby! :D

Quick question too(sorry for tmi)
Over the last week I've noticed "leaking" fluid, and little wet patches in my underwear. It's happening quite often and I'm starting to freak out it might be amniotic fluids, does anyone else get it?
might just call MW for a quick chat about it later anyway.

I have noticed this today, I am a bit worried too. I was gonna call my midwife for a chat tomorrow, so please keep me updated if you find out what it might be. xx

Well, I had a chat to my midwife and she just said to keep an eye on it. She thinks it's probably just discharge since there's a lot more of it in pregnancy but it just doesn't look like it to me! it's just a clear watery patch of liquid in my underwear. So I'm still non-the wiser really.
I guess I'm going to make sure it doesn't get any worse and if so then go to the hospital. That's what she suggested anyway.

Let me know what your MW says too, maybe it's normal! still horrible though :(

ohhh, and great bump you've got going there MrsJ08!

Limpetsmum, I hope you are ok after your fall. Yep I've always been a bit breathless with the pregnancy but recently it seems much worse.

Bekklez, I'm the same. I was getting a bit worried as well!

Good luck tomorrow Amy, you big tease!!

Mrs N, I have been complaining to my Dr and MW about my pain - it's so bad I sometimes have to walk up the stairs on all fours and have been in tears trying to get back down - but yet they tell me it's normal and to lump it!!! I've made them refer me to a physio, but I wish they would take me more seriously like yours have. Great news that the spotting was nothing to worry about!

Emzy, sorry you didn't get the job hun but at least you know it wasn't anything you did. Love the photos!! It puts our nursery to shame!! We will need to start decorating it soon. There isn't much to do, just need to add colours/pictures.

Well about 5 minutes ago my dh finally felt little fishy for the first time!!! I am so happy I could burst!!!

xx

Cute bump Mrs J and LOVE the nursery Emzy :happydance:

Yaay Fish&Chips thats awesome :yipee:

Awww Emzy I LOVE the cot and bumpage!!!!! MrsJ lovely bump!!!

Just eaten a massive slice of chocolate rocky road, yummy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I saw my friend today who I haven't seen for a few weeks and she patted my bump and said how much I had popped and that I looked well!!!! I was well impressed!!!

I feel a bit tired tonight, I have a very tired puppy dog asleep next to me on the sofa and Ian is on PS3!!!!!

F&C that's fantastic! I bet you are both so chuffed!!

Well it was back to work for me today after Easter hols, no kids in school though as it was an Inset day... I think I'm ready for maternity leave already, and I have the whole term to go! Plus as the head of music, I have to do the big summer production which is wonderful and one of my favourite parts of my job but it's sooooooo tiring and stressful!

I got home to an empty house as hubby is gone :( (although it seems as though he might be able to come home for my scan next Wed, wooo!!) but a biiiiiiiig present from my dog AND my cat on the kitchen floor :( The dog has a VERY sensitive stomach, partly because he is a german shepherd and they just do.. and partly because he had to have an operation on his stomach as a pup.. anyway I'm sure you can guess the present.. wouldn't mind so much if it wasn't so.... well... loose?! Added to that, the fact that the cat had brought in and left a dead mouse on the kitchen floor.... obviously showing she loves her mummy!! :( Not the nicest coming home present!! Now I'm sitting dithering with the windows open because it smells so bad!!

Poor me!!

fish&chips - so nice your oh could feel little one!
On the leakage note, I'm glad it's not just me. Gives me faith that it's just a normal part of pregnancy.

Louise - Awww :hugs: doesn't sound very nice to come home too :(

I got extremely bored and decided i'd make a "preggo journal" on here. The result:
https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-journals/314014-bekklez-bump-we-there-yet.html

How many of you ladies also have one?

X

Oh no Louise!!! Our puppy is a bit loose atm, think its the hot weather thats got to him! Our cat just seems to love flies atm!!

When do you start mat leave???

At the end of the summer term Becs, 21st July we break up - shouldn't complain really as I will have about 7 weeks! Plus if the baby is bought on due date, I won't 'officially' start maternity leave till the 1st September!!

Bekklez, this has been worrying me too. TMI but some days I actually have wet knickers from it, so much I want to change them. I was considering ringing the midwife but it does sound like something most of us are having so sounds normal? It's proper gross though! Some days hardly any, others it's like the floodgates are open! :rofl:

Amy, you have to text me. It's the law.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->