****September Stars!!****

Lovely pic Teeny! I saw the shock of your friends on FB and thought that was really cute! I bet you feel better for announcing it now!! Glad you know for definite that your little fella is indeed a little fella!

My hands are the same as you all too. So painful and cracked. I wonder if it's a weather thing or a preggers thing?

OMG I have just eaten a tub of hagen daz!!!!!! It was soooooooooo yummy!!!! I have done nothing but eat today!!!

Glad your scan went wel Teeny!!!!

My memory is so bad I can't remember if I had it with the boys!! How bad is that?!!

Archie got his glasses today, bless him. I don't know if it's the hormones or what, but I feel very emotional about it. I can't even pinpoint why. I wear glasses for lots of things, so it's not a shock! Grr.

Congrats to all you 21 week girls by the way! 2 more days until 20 weeks for me! Woo hoo!! 20 for you tomorrow Amy!

lovely pic Teeny, glad all is ok!

Did a recording of Ellie's heartbeat today :D it goes a bit funky at times, im pretty sure half the video doesn't work. But hey! it was my first time sucking at windows movie maker.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvPNR70eGB8

I'm hoping that is actually her anyway. :haha:

Ive done nothing but eat either, no bottom to me today!

Halfway tomorro!

Aw what a lovely sounds Bekklez!! So cute! And good and strong!

I had cracked hands too ladies but I bought some Neutrogena Swiss Formula and they are fine now x

Hi girls

Hope you're all ok! I had my interview today and passed the first stage and now have to have a telephone interview with the manager :wacko: The only thing is they have pushed the start date back til the end of May, so even if I get it I'll have to try and find some other temp work for a few weeks. Arghh it's never ending! lol

About the cracked hands, I have it all the time anyway as I have a skin condition called Ichthyosis, but it has become so much worse since being pregnant. I usually smother my hands in aqueous cream, nivea or E45 before bed and use the red Garnier hand repair cream during the day. In the winter, I like to wear cotton gloves to bed over the cream. It's the only thing that helps. They have been particularly bad this last couple of days and they are all bleeding.

xx

Hi Ladies!

I've been trying hard to keep up with this chatty bunch- but am finding it difficult with work and school. I tend to do better with facebook- naughty me.

Well...
Today I had a bit of a scare :cry:- that I think may have turned out to be not much of anything. :wacko: But thought I'd see if anyone else has had a similar experience. Today while at work, I started getting some sharp pains in my stomach and under my ribs. I was having diffculty taking deep breaths and felt SO uncomfortable. I couldnt stand or sit or do much of anything. I was just in pain. :cry: This really didnt go well, since I work as a consultant in preschools and needed to be active with my little kiddos. I ended up calling my midwife and she believes that its indigestion getting trapped under my ribs. She explained that with everything, like my stomach, pushing up to make room for baby that it could be why I'm feeling it under my ribs. :shrug:
I did leave the preschool and get something little to eat...and went to the bathroom- FINALLY :blush: and now I am feeling better. But it scared me.

Have any of you had anything similar? My mom also thinks it may just be indigestion. What do you ladies think???

Choc congrats on your little girl :flower:

Cuuuute pic Teeny :thumbup: Mine was blurry too.

Babythinkpink my dd LOVES make up too :cloud9: Its so so cute!!

Wow i love the film thats sweet.

I sometimes get trapped wind up by my ribs :lol: Its really very uncomfy!!

Emzy..congrats :)

Amy, your scan photos look so similar to the ones we got!!! They're on my journal if you want to compare.

Great news about the scan Emzy and Happy Birthday in advance cause knowing me, I'll forget!!!

Sarah, I'm now the heaviest I've ever been, putting on loads of pounds in the last few weeks only so I hear your pain!!

Happy 21 weeks to you too Mamabird!! Can you remember when you were Wishing4BFP?!! xxx

Thank you!! Gosh I know!! That seems like ages ago...I NEVER thought that that first 2 week wait would be the end of my "wishing4bfp"!! I literally just joined this forum because I wanted something to do to pass the time while I waited during those two weeks. and now I have no idea what I'd do without this great forum!! And all the great ladies!!

xo

We are having a great rainfall right now. I love that smell! It has been a very dry winter and spring - the river is really low and our city is already talking about water rationing - so a good soaking will feel wonderful.
I have dry, itchy skin, too, but no chapping or bleeding - you poor things! Dry hands are one of those little things that make me crazy with irritation - they're like fingernails on the chalkboard for me. I have hand cream strategically placed in every bag I own and my desk at work has about five tubes!
Amy - I think you need to wait until after pregnancy for this one, but Evening Primrose Oil works very well for dry skin. Or Vitamin E, topically.
On the pregnancy front, I am concerned that I may be developing a mild case of sciatica. I am getting a pinching pain from my bum right down the back of my leg. I've been stretching like crazy but nothing seems to relieve it. I have to find time to go get some massage therapy, I think. Maybe even a visit to a physiotherapist who could give me some exercises or something to prevent it? It would seriously seriously suck to have this for the rest of my pregnancy. I'm still functioning, but having unexpected twinges of pain all the time is not very pleasant. :(
And I remembered a great trick from my last pregnancy when I had a month of crazy weight gain: drinking a glass of skim milk whenever I get that urge to indulge. It really fills me up, it's great for my bones and for baby, and it will keep the caloric intake under control. Well, it will if I don't accompany it with cookies or a slice of cake. :blush:
It's nice to hear that I'm not the only one who could cheerfully roast and eat her own arm. Everything just tastes soooo good. sob.
Okay, here are a few bump pics:

Attachments

• 18weeksApril20101.jpg
    18weeksApril20101.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 7
  • 18weeksApril20103.jpg
    18weeksApril20103.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 9
lovely pic Teeny, glad all is ok!

Did a recording of Ellie's heartbeat today :D it goes a bit funky at times, im pretty sure half the video doesn't work. But hey! it was my first time sucking at windows movie maker.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvPNR70eGB8

I'm hoping that is actually her anyway. :haha:

Fantastic video!! i made one almost exactly the same...but I have no idea how to upload it anywhere. :-( I wanted to put it on facebook...but I get a message saying they don't support the MSWMM format. Any suggestions!? I noticed yours says Youtube...did you load it there first? thanks!!

Ouch Emzy your hands sound painful. I bought some really nice mango butter cream from M&S and that seems to have really helped mine, so long as I put it on very often and don't wash my hands too much. I don't think the fact that we swim so much helps, as that is definitely drying my skin out a little bit. I am rubbing the cocoa butter onto my belly like there is no tomorrow!!

Cute cump pics Sarah!! It looks so nice and bright where you are too!!

last night I tripped and fell :( :( i bumped my bump a little but managed to save most of impact on my hands and knees! But i was a bit shaken up. Baby is kicking and wriggling so seems to be fine. But still, its not nice :(

Oh no Little A, you just be careful lady x

Sarahka, lovely pics!!

Well I have a busy morning, just gotta clean the bathroom and then pack for my weekend away!! I am off to haven with my sister and her 2 kids!! Sooo looking forward to a change of scenery!! And to top it all the weather is looking very good!!!!

Gorgeous bump pics Sarah :)

LittleA :( its no fun falling its scary beans :hugs:

Becs oooooh have fun i want to do something... :(

Hopefully it will be nice and relaxing, no housework or washing!!!!!

Have a fab time becs!
ooh LittleA glad you and baby are okay, it's scary when things like that happen - and so easy to do with that centre of balance all skewy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->