****September Stars!!****

Im ok, my hands are so dry they're sore :(

anyone know what vitamins it is that help your skin? x

Uh if they do i need to know too my hands are so cracked :nope:

Good Luck with all the scans today :)

oooh think I might be feeling movements!
getting some fluttery, rolling sensations really low down - doesn't feel like gas, could it be baby?? feels very odd! :wacko:

vitamin e cream is good i think - the bodyshop used to do a nice one

cream is useless, not working anyhow. Want to take some oral vits x

My hands are the same, I just keep using loads of hand cream!!

Teeny: Good luck at your Scan!! I'm sure everything will be fine though!! :)

Mrs_N: that does feel like baby movement!! YAY!!! I often feel my little girl rolling around in there!

So 21 weeks today for me!! Happy 21 weeks to me and Fish&Chips! And Yay for everyone else moving up a week today!! :)

xo

gosh 21 weeks seems forever away to me lol! congrats! :happydance:
not long before you girls will be reaching viability!

I was thinking about viability the other day!! Then it will be 3rd tri here we come!!! We have come a long way on this journey together!!

Amy, your scan photos look so similar to the ones we got!!! They're on my journal if you want to compare.

Great news about the scan Emzy and Happy Birthday in advance cause knowing me, I'll forget!!!

Sarah, I'm now the heaviest I've ever been, putting on loads of pounds in the last few weeks only so I hear your pain!!

Happy 21 weeks to you too Mamabird!! Can you remember when you were Wishing4BFP?!! xxx

Hi ladies!
Wow, I'm sooooo tired at the moment! Kids at school just seem to be high as kites at the mo!!

Congrats to scan people and good luck that have them still to go! 6 sleeps till ours Becs!!

I can't believe we're fast approaching viability! It's all starting to feel very real and a litle bit scary now!! x

I think we should all have a meet up somewhere in the middle! I'll miss the baby show I think and i'd love to see you lot in person!!

Oh, and last night I managed to cook myself enough food for last nights dinner and tonights, to save me the effort tonight!! But... oh no.... I went back for seconds and then thirds, and ate the lot! I'm a bottomless pit at the moment!

Happy 21 weeks F&C and mamabird!! x

hi evryone

how r we all enjoyin the weather i hope lol

had my scan yesterday and i can confirm im on team pink whoop whoop

i wasnt fussed bein my 1st although my dp wanted a boy he got a girl already lol

any way betta go get some uni work done got deadlines next week xx

Hi all, the scan went well, apart from that the sonographer wasn't happy I had an empty bladder!!! Naughty me.

She checked him out and said he looks perfect...:happydance:
I paid for 3 photos and only got 2 which upset me a little (hormones I guess), and I was left with a really bad tummy ache where she was pressing so hard...but a small price to pay to see my perfect little man.
She said he was 'proudly' showing his winky which confirmed our gender scan.
I didn't see the screen much so hopefully we can have a scan later on, but we are just so happy he is healthy. xx

The pics were a bit blurry- so here is one of them...you can see his hand.

SL381137.jpg

great pic teeny! glad all is well :hugs:

im sooo hungry today its unreal

Hi All,

Been horribly hectic day today, and this is my first sit down and I am knackered!
We went to pick up dd's playhouse, then put it together, it looks great but I then had to do school runs and then get home to change a rather smelly nappy, dh decided to let me do!, shopping then tea and clearing up and it's been so busy I really don't like being this busy!

I am still making juice cup's up and taking my make-up bag off my dd right now!

I have really dr hands too, I tried hand cream but was allergic to it and it made huge itchy whelks on my hands and burnt me! So i have been looking for the aqueous cream of which i have 2 huge pots neither of which i can find!
They are cracking and bleeding they are so dry, and really sore, any suggestions helpful!

Amy, my dd's scan shots are so similar to yours, I remember thinking mine were a bit spooky, they are on my fb, I found them the other day so quite funny to see yours look so much alike!
I was looking to see what my scan may look like next week!! Crazy i know as they are all different!

Well I am so tired and still got loads of stuff to get through online, so its time i said bye for today, and hope to get on here tomorrow to catch up and keep up better!!

Hoping everyone is ok, and will be back to read more tomorrow!

:hugs:xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->