****September Stars!!****

Good morning all,

Little A, take it easy there! We are starting to loose our usual balance now so only get more clumsy as we loose our feet and balance, I fall over at the best of times without being pregnant!!:haha:

I think we have a sympathy thing going on here with the dry hands, I have never had it before in pregnancy! I tried the nutrigiena thing but that is what made my hands react and burn, still not found the aqeous cream i have, may have to buy a pot, and do the glove thing at night, my hand have never looked so bad, EVER!!

Sarahka, Lovely bump pics:thumbup:, for some reason my camera won't download from my pics to here, always too big so sadly I can't put any on here:nope:

Blob, dd is only 2 but she has an interest in my make up bag, she likes getting all the stuff out, and when i am doing my make up she wants it on too! my 7 yr old dd has her nails painted, and has lipgloss and stuff, I don't encourage it, but just encourage her to wear more kiddies stuff like clear mascara!

Anyway time to go, lovely day again, but i feel rubbish, just grumpy and bad tempered today, i snap out of it fairly quickly!!

:hugs: to all xx

babythinkpink I use a little freebie program called pixresizer to make my pictures smaller for posting - straight out of my camera they are huge baecause I have it on the highest setting all the tim!

luckily I do not have the dry hands thing going on. yet. going to cross my fingers it doesn't happen!

Hi everyone,
I feel a bit rubbish today- I have a headache and I feel so tired, perhaps I'm coming down with something. :-(
I have got to drive all the way to uni just to hand in an essay, so an hour and a half jouney for 2 mins...I'm not so happy about that!

Hopefully I'll feel a bit better from getting out in the sunshine.

Little A...Hope you are okay honey. xx

that sucks teeny weeny - I had to drive to work yesterday, same sort of distance for an occupational health appointment where they basically gave me a copy of the maternity policy which I could have printed off myself and that was it, I was in and out in only a couple of minutes. very annoying and a waste of a trip!
hope you feel better soon

Mrs N, I am terrible with understanding my camera, I expect i can change the settings, but it was new at christmas (which is new to me!!:haha:) so I had better have a look and see what i can do!

Teeny, It must just be a day to feel rubbish! I am tired too, I went back to bed and slept, very lucky dh can look after dd while i do that, was feeling he should be pulling his weight!

Quiet here today, either everyone is enjoying the sunshine or reeling rubbish! The first I hope!

:hugs::hugs: Back later xx

Dont think you need to push little girls ever into make up they just want to do what mummy does :)

Dont think you need to push little girls ever into make up they just want to do what mummy does :)

It's scary, I remember strutting round in my Mum's high heels but make up I am sure i was a teen! She is a 7 yr old and acts like she is 15!
I remember me being surprised at how self aware she was as a very young child, I think girls just are.
:hugs:

Just popping on quickly as I'm knackered but congrats on the new scans! Little A hope you are ok after your fall hun. Sarah, I've been getting what the Dr thinks is Sciatica on and off. I've also asked to be referred to a physio as it's stopped me from being able to walk etc.. not fun! xx

like my 20 week bump? :haha:

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs479.snc3/26258_388660368393_532428393_3848236_7655479_n.jpg

Ha ha Drazic!! Amy you look fab but you are a real slim jim!! I wish I was too!!! Can defo see a bump appearing though. x

Amy i hate you :rofl:

Well Tabs is not even two and she puts on lipgloss and everything :haha: though i dont use lipgloss or lipstick :wacko:

Ahhhhh.
The end of the work week. The start of the usual nutty family weekend! :)
I DEFINITELY felt baby today! :happydance:
Sweet little kickety-kicks. Be still my heart!
I can't wait to see of more of you on Monday morning!

We have another pleasant puttering weekend planned: lots of garden and house chores and a fun trip to the Farmers' Market. It's not as warm, but at least we're getting the all-important moisture.

Fish & Chips - I am really hoping that some massage sorts this sciatica thing out. I'm not even 20 weeks. Another 20+ of this would really suck. :(
Like I said, I 'm still totally functional, but these twinges are no fun. If I get any good tips/stretches/etc, I'll post them!

Have great weekends everyone!

Woo hoo I am 20 weeks today!! Yippee!!! The kids have been up since 5.30 which is no fun, but I was awake from then til 6.30 and then DH got up with them and then let me go back to sleep! Bliss!!

Happy Saturday everyone!!

https://https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=4014856&id=733075974happy week for me , my comp seems to be working we got a new charger delivered this morning and we gt a new family car lol yay , also i can finally put my 18 week scan pics on so here
they are :)

arghhhhhh not working ill keep trying, any 1 going to glasgow baby show ? xx

lovely pic Teeny, glad all is ok!

Did a recording of Ellie's heartbeat today :D it goes a bit funky at times, im pretty sure half the video doesn't work. But hey! it was my first time sucking at windows movie maker.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvPNR70eGB8

I'm hoping that is actually her anyway. :haha:

Fantastic video!! i made one almost exactly the same...but I have no idea how to upload it anywhere. :-( I wanted to put it on facebook...but I get a message saying they don't support the MSWMM format. Any suggestions!? I noticed yours says Youtube...did you load it there first? thanks!!

I uploaded mine to youtube first, I saw a few other people had done it and thought it looked pretty handy to have on there as a quick link and people to see easy.
You could try saving your video as a .WMV file from inside windows movie maker instead of MSWMM and try to upload that. Hope you get it working then show us :D!

Asher- Happy 20 weeks! Half way!
Sarahkka- Yay for baby kicking!
Amy - great pic, wish i looked like you at 20 weeks pregnant, I'm bloody huge :haha:

I'd been feeling baby move around since 17+2 days, a bit like flutters/prodding. I haven't felt anything in almost 4 days :( I can hear her moving on the doppler, can't find the heartbeat as easily any more though! I've noticed the kicking and faint heartbeat is a lot higher now than it was, so maybe that's it.
did anyone else notice a decrease in movement at around 19 weeks? it's really annoying me! I've tried everything to make her move and nothing.:dohh:

Good Morning All,

Just couldn't stay in bed any longer! Dd has decided she likes to lay in, this from a tot who took til 14 months to sleep through the night, and even hen it has been hit and miss how many times i am up in the night, but suddenly about 2 weeks ago she decided she likes her bed and is not getting up much b4 half ten if the house is quiet!
It is great but i am just not used to it :haha:

Had some nice little kicks this morning, i saw a few but not feeling them as much as i did with the others, I think i am a bit desensitised after having the others! Perhaps my tummy has been so stretched the feeling is just not like it was!
I am going to ask at the scan if there is any explanation why i can't feel baby so well, but anyway this morning i had a few little kicks i felt and saw:happydance:

Apaton, Yay to all the new stuff!! Car is a nice big thing, I love changing the car, i need a mini bus now though:haha: My car fits shopping or kids, not both, but school run is changing to local one in September so i will only need the car to shop!

Asher, happy 20 weeks!:happydance:

Blob, my 2 yr old just smears make-up over her whole self if she manages to get her hands on some! :haha:

Amy, your bump pic is great, I wish i could manage not to get quite so huge, will have to get round my camera issues and get a picture on here, I will be needing the wider angled lense though!:haha:

Got some more preggy clothes
https://www.newlook.com/browse/productDetail.jsp?icCategory=cat30100&icProduct=190334241

https://www.newlook.com/browse/prod...0&icProduct=188789172&icSort=-bestSellerScore

Just love the new look sale stuff!

Anyway waves to everyone, have great day all, :hugs:xx

https://cid-35291ac3354ed27f.skydrive.live.com/browse.aspx/baby

my pics are here, this is the only place i can upload them too :(

Hi can you add me too :flower:

We are expecting :blue:

Our due date is 5th September 2010 :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics