I'm SO much bigger than i was with Tabs :shock:

Attachments

• 1266.jpg
    1266.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 2
  • 403.jpg
    403.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 3
I just get huge... My ribs go from a 30-32 bra to a 38+ one its insane!!

I have to say my bra is getting a bit snug!! I must get a bigger back size!!

Yea i already have..i just noticed how much in those photos :cry: But only like a week after birth they go back NO idea how though

i finally have boobs used to be a b cup now im a d ,sean thinks its christmas :rofl: x

You look fab Blob!!

If I can get the guts up, I might do a bump pic once I'm showered later!! (then again, maybe not ha ha!!)

Hi All,

Blimey, been busy here today, here goes for a catch up!

Emma, lovely for ds proper walking, Hope you and dh are feeling better soon! :thumbup:

First bean, well done on scan and congrats for team blue! xx

Amy, glad mw went well xx

Becs, enjoy your chinese! I am constantly hungry, I eat then I am hungry within the hour, having little but often, even so still feel constantly hungry! I have to agree the beds look so much better with ironed sheets, but we have 5 single and 1 double bed in our house, so it is only an occasional treat when i can be bothered!!:haha:

There is a lovely rocker on m and p but it is so expensive, going to shop about i think!

Little A, sorry cant help with the skirt, I think New Look maternity do a short skirt, can't remember if its denim? xx

Asher, sounds like a crappy thing to happen with the car, enough to push a pregnant woman over the edge!! I had mot last month and my car needs 3 new tyres this month, that is another £150 into the overdraft!!:wacko:

Mamabird, :happydance: yay for dh getting kicked!! :hugs:

Teeny, Cute bump :hugs:

Blob, are you kidding getting fat!! Nice bump!:thumbup:

Is it just me, I cant part with my bra, I am kidding myself and my usually little boobs are squashed up in it, but i just can't bear to part with it, I always wear padded push up ones and my boobs look their best, I know the next one on is not padded and I will look deflated!!!:haha:

Must get a bump pic done but I just cant work out how to get it on here, I have some pretty awful ones of my bump with my dd, awful because they are undressed and my stretch marks are something to behold!!

OMG, just been looking at my pictures and found my 20 week scan from dd, it looks like the same baby as yesterdays scan! How very odd, the face shape and even the poses are the same!

Think I have caught up on today!

Not a bad day, baby been moving plenty today, a few little thumps and some wriggles, at least we see baby again tomorrow, and find out more, and hopefully can stop worrying then!

Bye for now all xx

okies!! thanks hon!!! I love the VHC stuff!! I want blankets and things but the only one I saw was £20 and I dont want to spend that! lol

Me too! We are probably going to decorate the nursery with VHC type pictures etc x

hi ladies aongrats on all the scans yesterday , babythinkpink good luck for friday :hugs:
everyone who has scans today good luck with your scans, i just looked at my scan notes to see where my placenta is and it says anterior i see some of u where speaking about it what does it mean ? : x

Anterior means the bean dug itself in on the front wall of your uterus. Apparently it's the most common place. x

Hey everyone, good seeing bump pics and everyone is looking good.

Babythinkpink- Good luck for tomorrow, hope all is well!

Me and my OH have just had some good news, we've found a lovely house to live in! we never expected we'd find somewhere so nice but we had such a stroke of luck. It's a lovely detatched house with a cute front garden with big trees and lovely big windows that let lots of light in! My OH's grandad has just painted the babys room pink!
Now I'm just terrified of something going wrong with the baby, everythings falling in to place better than we could've dreamed and I just feel like I couldn't really be this lucky(never had anything "good" happen to me hehe). Just hope babs is ok at my 20(or 21:haha:) week scan next week and stays firmly in place until September! [-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<
I still daren't buy anything proper until I hit 24 weeks :haha:

Hey everyone, good seeing bump pics and everyone is looking good.

Babythinkpink- Good luck for tomorrow, hope all is well!

Me and my OH have just had some good news, we've found a lovely house to live in! we never expected we'd find somewhere so nice but we had such a stroke of luck. It's a lovely detatched house with a cute front garden with big trees and lovely big windows that let lots of light in! My OH's grandad has just painted the babys room pink!
Now I'm just terrified of something going wrong with the baby, everythings falling in to place better than we could've dreamed and I just feel like I couldn't really be this lucky(never had anything "good" happen to me hehe). Just hope babs is ok at my 20(or 21:haha:) week scan next week and stays firmly in place until September! [-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<
I still daren't buy anything proper until I hit 24 weeks :haha:

Awww I am made up for you chick xxx Enjoy it and believe that you deserve it xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->