****September Stars!!****

morning ladies!
urgh I seem to have lost the ability to sleep in recently - I was really enjoying my long sleeps but now apparently I am wide awake at 7 am *where's a thumbs down smiley when you need one!*

hey! i had my 20week scan on monday! was amazing, the woman who done it was lovely..and my due date is the same so my cb is growing fine!

i am on team PINK!!!!! SOOOOO HAPPY XX

fish and chips please put a pink next to me!!! xxxx

Congrats Drea and Chachadada on your news!!!!!

I am the same Mrs N, I am wide awake come 5.30, and bloody hungry too!!

yeah early mornings for me too!! the OH hates me lol - im up and about at the weekends and he begs for a lie in! lol

congrats drea and chachadada on your news post some pics!!

My hubby is the same Carley, he hates it when I start banging about and hoovering!!!

Morning ladies!

Congrats drea & chachadada! Great stuff :thumbup:

Good luck today babythinkpink :hugs:

Yey on the job emzy! :happydance:

Well today I've been for a walk in the woods with my dog, and my back started hurting half way round Grrrr....

Does anyone have blackberry messenger?

Afternoon ladies

Well I must have been tired as I slept for 12 hours straight last night!! I think baby did the same thing, as I didn't feel her move until about half an hour ago and I was starting to freak out lol She must have had an extra long lie in too!

Congrats to drea & chachadada! :blue::pink: :happydance:

xx

chachadada - Congrats sweety! I was thinking about you the other day and hoping you were getting on okay :D

Hey girls!

21 weeks today :wohoo:

Bought my baby show ticket today since its pay day! really looking forward to going even though i am going on my own! xx

I feel like i keep jinxing myself! Ive been bleeding pretty much every day, just when i think i've stopped and my CM is clear... i go to loo and there is more blood when i wipe :(

aww hon! that must be very demoralising. What does the Doc say about the bleeding?

Consultant just said if im still bleeding at my 25 week checkup I will be booked in for scans at 28, 32 and 36 weeks. Doesnt seem to be much help though iykwim? Heres to hoping we make it to V Day anyway

amy i hope you'll be fine.. and you arent going to the baby show on your own - you'll have me!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->