****September Stars!!****

Afternoon ladies. I think I need to look for an M&P outlet just to see what's about.

What a crappy day I've had so far! Grrrr. Took my mum out shopping, she needed to call to Asda to take a top back so I waited outside in the drop off point. As I pulled away, I hit a big concrete block in the car and punctured the front tyre. I had to get DH to come and help me put the spare on cos I didn't want to do it with the bump, so he's now in a mood as we need a replacement tyre ASAP. Why do these things happen when you least need them? Grrrrrrrrrrr. On the upside, baby is moving a lot this afternoon so that's a brightener. I think I will go and put the kettle on and try to chill out. Don't know if it's hormones or what but I feel like bawling my eyes out!

One good thing: I bought a pack of 3 babygros in matalan for my stash.....

nope, ive no idea lol

if not got 3-6 any other size preference or does it have to be?

im off to asda shortly anyway xx

okies!! thanks hon!!! I love the VHC stuff!! I want blankets and things but the only one I saw was £20 and I dont want to spend that! lol

Oh my goodness ladies!!! I am SOOOO excited! It's DH's day off today and we were sitting on the couch a little while ago and Bean started kicking so he put his hand on my belly for like the 100th time this week and HE FELT HER!!!!! She finally kicked him!!
We're both so excited! So 22 weeks today and she decided to kick DH!! :)

xo

ooo brilliant news Mamabird - my DH is the same soooo patiently waiting for the day..... im so excited for you!!

Awww thats so cute mamabird my OH is really not that bothered :dohh:

Gorgeous bump Teeny!!!

Just seen yours too MamaB, lookin lovely!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->