****September Stars!!****

I have just been out with hubby for a very nice chinese, nom nom nom!!!!!!

All showered and chilling out, feeling very fat and bloated!!!!

Fab house news Bekklez.

Glad to hear you've had a better day today Babythinkpink! Have been thinking about you!

I never did the bump pic. Maybe tomorrow......

I have had a busy evening, just couldn't help myself. As the boys now share a room, I have been busily moving all Jack's stuff out of the box room (baby's room) and into Archie's wardrobes. I have chucked out 4 binbags of clothes for charity, and organised all the boys stuff in their wardrobe and chest of drawers!
Then I went into the baby room and sorted out all the old baby stuff I had dug out. Some of that has been organised into charity bags and the rest into the furniture in the room! Yay! So now I wait until 25 weeks ish and get DH to go into the loft and get all the rest of the babba stuff!!

There is just no stopping me! But I am knackered now!! Time for an internet/BnB/Facebook catch up!!!

Yay Emma to Nathan walking! aww how cute!

Little A- I have the Asda V hungry caterpillar sleepsuit as well and I also got a 2 pack of VHC bodysuits from Sainsbury's! So cute :cloud9:

Yay Mamma B! Very excited for you! Matt felt baby kick for the first time on Tuesday which was his birthday :cloud9:

Ooh looking good teeny! Lovely bump

Looking lovely Blob! I have had to go up a bra backsize too from a 36 to a 38 and a cup size from a D to a DD and those are now too tight arrghh! :wacko:

Bekklez yaaay on the house! It sounds absolutely lovely :flower:

I'll have to do my next bump pic soon and post it up. I think the last one I did was 21 weeks, so I'll have to do a 23 weeks on Saturday. Oh my god, I can't believe I'm 23 weeks on Saturday!!! Then only a week to V day!!! It only seems like yesterday that we were new to the thread in the first tri and talking about BFPs, morning sickness and waiting for our 12 week scans. How quickly is it going?!

Oh and in other news, I got a new job today! It's with a university in Manchester and is a temp admin job for 4 weeks initially and then will hopefully be extended. It's only part time, 3 days a week, but it is better than no job. I start a week on Monday! :happydance:

xx

OOhh and I've gone up another box on my ticker!!! Woohoo!

All good news Emzy!! Fab! I can't believe how fast time is flying at the moment! So exciting!!

Emma I missed about Nathan walking! Brilliant!! I am glad he had a nice b'day. xx

ooh my gosh you are on the last 2nd tri box!! :happydance:
congrats on the job too thats great news!

well I've just ordered a lovely nursing glider chair :thumbup: figured it will be useful before baby is born too as our sofa is rather low down and I already struggle to get off it :haha:

Hey girls!
Sorry I haven't managed to keep up with all the posts. Too busy!
Hope you are all well!
We are currently enjoying a delightful spring blizzard.
Sigh.
Babyboy2 is wiggly today. That may have to do with the fact that we had a treats day to celebrate all the April birthdays at work and mama gave him a good shot of sugar. :blush:
Oh! and my toddler spoke his first words in French, which were, tellingly enough, "Touche pas!" :)

Hello Ladies

I haven't gotten to properly catch up on here as I am in the middle of moving house and just had to take a quick moment to do a fast check on the forum.

First, CONGRATS to everyone for joining either team pink or blue, its so exciting.

My scan was booked for today but the doctors office phoned yesturday and postponed it another week as my doctor decided to take a trip out of town.
I am really annoyed about it, probably more then I should be but I am fed up of my doctor who I really liked to start with.

I need to have some blood work done but I have to get paper work from doctor to take to the lab (which I was supposed to get today) and doctor said test should be done before 20 weeks but now because of the delayed appointment I wont be able to do until after 20 weeks, makes me feel like he is not looking out for my best interest.

So I will sit and wait until next week for my scan. The baby has started kicking more which is so nice and I felt it once on the outside but poor hubby everytime he tries the baby stops kicking lol stubborn monkey.

Well done on the new job Emzy!!!

My bloomin hayfever is bad this morning, my throat is like sandpaper!! Gonna see if I can get in the Dr's. I have to take prescription only hayfever meds so wanna see what he will give me lol!!! I can't go on like this anymore!!!

My hayfever's not been too bad yet Becs, I hope you get something sorted from the Doc, it just makes you miserable otherwise doesn't it? x

Thanks everyone :hugs:

And wooo! friday! Hope everyone has a good weekend.

Good morning everyone!
I came to the conclusion last night that my little man must like KFC...had it for dinner and then sat on the sofa and he wouldn't stop moving...It was soooo lovely and one of those 'I am so lucky to be pregnant' moments. :thumbup:
Off I went to bed to watch Twilight (it was really good and I managed to stay awake!) and he was still moving for about an hour. :happydance:

I can't believe how wonderful it feels to be pregnant again, and I can't wait to meet my miracle little man.

I've got to start my revision today as my finals start in just over a week...oops! I wish I didn't have such pregnancy brain though!! These may be the lowest marks I've ever had :haha:

I hope everyone is doing well, enjoy your day ladies. xx

OOh, have I moved up a box??? x Yay!!!!!

Just blitz downstairs and even cleaned all the floors!! Now to do upstairs!!! Just having a break!!

So glad its a long weekend!!!

Hubby is off to Twickenham tomorrow for the army/navy rugby!! So I have a nice day to myself!! Might take my niece and nephew out to a local farm park and have a picnic! Then Sunday we are gonna head off to have a look in M&P's! Seen a nice pushchair in there and wanna have a test drive lol, I had my heart set on an icandy apple but now I am not so sure LMAO!!!! God I am so indecisive!!!

Hey September Stars!!! Well im still feeling rough, been sick all ofg this second trimester so far...but luckily none in the first....!!

Had our Gender scan last night and its................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................A BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->