• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

****September Stars!!****

I think alot of people get a vibe about the sex!! I am thinking more and more that I am having a girl!! I just keep seeing girl things and I am drawn to them rather than boy things!!

How weird if we both have girly feelings, scans on same days etc .. maybe our babies will both be girls born on the same day! We're only 3 days apart! Spoooooooooky!

I know tis very spooky!!!!!! And we shall be moving to Suffolk in October!!! haha!

Not all that far from me then! Ah yes, isn't it wonderful having to upsticks and follow your man around the country at a moments notice! Hehe! Although we should, fingers crossed, be staying here in Woodbridge for another 4/5 years as he can get cross posted here!

We move every 2 years, think you just get used to it after awhile!! I quite like it tbh, I couldn't imagine any other way now!! I have heard good things about Honington so looking forward to going now!

By the way I was just looking back over the thread and realised I lied about my age! I'm 28 not 27! (Although I just literally had to count on my fingers to work it out... that must be a sign of getting old!)

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! Wish I could lie about my age, now I am 30 I think I shall stay here for a few years lol!!!!

I want a boy - but i dont have any vibes or anything.... i always wanted a girl first until i fell pregnant now i want to have a boy - its funny how things can change at a moments notice....

YAY!! 15 Weeks for me today!!

Happy 15 weeks to all the other bumps moving up today!!

xo

Congrats to all those who have gone up a week today!

I'm 14 weeks tomorro... we're all getting on a bit now eh?? x

I think i'm having a boy, my scan if on 27th April and i'm not finding out the sex! I think it will be amazing when they shout out what it is after giving birth.

Aww I am so jealous. I had to wait to meet my midwife who then sends away for my 20 week scan. I had my dating scan 2 weeks back and only saw mw on Tuesday. Its weird the way different regions work.

Well I have a feeling this is a girl. Only because with no1 we had a boys name picked out at 9 weeks and couldnt find any "good" girls names we liked and everywhere we went or anything on TV had a Nathan in them....and he was a boy.
This is happening this time too as we have a girls name we both like but no boys name yet and everywhere I look I see this girls name so I am going on that alone.

If it was cravings then I would say a boy....

But time will tell lol.

Right better go tidy before the wee guys bath time.

Emma.xx

Hello Everyone!!!!

Been away for a couple of days, lots to catch up on!!!

Firstly..... my name is Sam (24) husband is Phil (35) Phil has two children (Twins Aged 11), and we have 2 cats and 6 fish!

LIMPETS NANA: HELLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

LIMPETSMUM: I have ox-eye daisies growning at the moment, can't wait to see all growing in the garden!!

I have def gotta bump now, its all hard!!! Love it!!!

I can't wait to find out what the baby sex is. I'm so excited!

Take care you lot x x x x x

I am another one with a 20 week scan on the 28th April! How weird!! Mine is at 10.20am. I think I will be 20 weeks plus a few days....

I have some weird girl vibes this time but before I have only ever had boy vibes and they were all true. I see us with 3 boys though, so maybe my vibes are just all out of the window!!!

I love how we are all getting on a bit now with our dates. I am 13+5 today, can't believe some of us are getting up to the 16 week mark soon! It's fab.

Hope you're all good tonight girls. :)

Im great - on top of the world!!! Just had the doppler through the post today and the OH found a hb straight away. and i was like WOW thats our baby.... everything is so surreal.

Although - there are a couple of people at work who are having hard times getting pregnant and keeping their babies and i feel are a little sick of me being on cloud9 but i dont want to not enjoy it all because of them but i want to be compassionate too.... difficult eh!!

xxkrgthmuil/l; - thought id leave that in, the cat walked across the keyboard (i think he was saying hi) lol

Hi to the cat!!!! If one of my dogs walked on the keyboard the computer would die ha ha!!!

And congrats on finding the heartbeat so easily! Yay!

hey all!! hows it going!?? cant beleive im 15weeks already! where did the time go?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->