• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

****September Stars!!****

I too booked my 20 week scan at my 12 week one!! Its funny how different areas do things differently!

My leg hairs are like a forest lol!!!!

Yep my leg hairs are awful too! I'm waiting for a letter for my second scan, I've worked out it will be between the 1st and 15th April so I'm just waiting for the letter 'patiently' lol

Mines on 20th April and i'll be 19+4 so glad im having it before 20 weeks! We never made it to evies 20 week scan which would have been at 21 weeks +

my leg hair is hardly growing at all!! It used to grow so fast now it slowed way down! And it lighter as well!

My leg hair growth seems to be slower too... doesnt make them any less harier though haha

I got my 20 week appointment at my 12 week one too, it's on 12th April and seems like aaagggess away!! Are you all hoping to find out the sex or are you going to leave it a surprise? We want to find out, I just hope baby is in the right position! x

I'm having a gender scan on 27th to findout the sex haha.. im too impatient. Although from the 12 week scan im pretty sure its a boy!

I think I'm the last one to have my 20 week scan?! I have to wait till the 28th April, I'll be 21 + 3 by then! But... my DH will be home from his course thank goodness so he'll definately be able to make it with me which is good news :)

Hope everyone is doing well? I thought I had said goodbye to my morning sickness but I have been sick twice today and have barely been able to eat the last two days.. again! I'm starting to really worry that the baby is not going to be getting any goodness from me at all if I don't start eating soon... still no weight has gone on, I've lost over a stone now :( (Normally this would please me!)

You certainly wont be the last one louise! Theres still us september mummies over in the 1st tri!

Mine isnt until 28th April, and I will be 21 weeks!! Its bloody weeks away!! So we will find out on the same day Louise!!

We are going to find out, I am too impatient to wait!!

Woohoo Becs! Mine is at 3.30pm.. I really can't wait, but it is soooooooooo far away!

We are going to find out... I think if I wasn't having such strong girl vibes we might have waited, but I just really really need to know if I'm right!

All my family are convinced we are having a girl!! Think my scan is at 11.20!!!! Eeeeek!! I am still debating whether or not to have a private scan before then!!!

Louise and Becs my 20 week scan is on the 28th too! (I'll be 19+6 based on the new ultrasound EDD and 19+1 by my dates) I was given the appointment at my scan yesterday.

Limpetsmum - I hope you are feeling better today x

Am I the only one who isn't finding out the sex of their baby? Based on my scan yesterday I think it's a boy but DH says it's too early to tell and I'm talking rubbish.

This is the picture where I think you can see a little something - what do you guys think?
https://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn132/FutureMrsJohn/Baby/BabyHands001.jpg

My leg hair seems to have slowed down and moved to my belly :haha: Was like this last time too...

My OH will miss our next scan :cry: also i have to find a different hospital as they are so full in stirling :shock: its going to be awful trying to get a bed to even have the baby (if i HAVE to go to hosp)

There will be some very excited ladies on that day!!!!

Just checked my time for 20 week scan and its at 3pm!! So we will be find out at nearly the same time Lousie!!

Mine is at 14.50 - how crazy that they are so close together x

We can have a virtual 'hand holding' around that time!!!

And 40 minutes!! Mrs J I can't really make out any boy bits on the picture, I think they say even sonographers can't tell before 16 weeks? But I'd go with your feeling, like I said, I still have a massive feeling this is a girl!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->