****September Stars!!****

I'm 16 weeks in 2 days :shock: This pregnancy has gone SO fast its unreal....

Thats awesome Carley :yipee:

I have a party on Sunday ha ha and i tried my dress on and broke the zip :rofl: :rofl:

Morning ladies...what a morning already!!

I was woken up at about 5am with a pain by my belly button...when I got out of bed this morning the pain was worse...it felt a bit like muscle pain. It got really bad and I nearly cried and thought I would have to go to the doctors. It has now gone. The pain was just above my belly button...do you think this was trapped wind or too high for that?? It really worried me. :nope:

If it comes back I'll make an appointment for after lunch, but I decided not to waste their time as it has now gone. xx

I think i'm having a boy, my scan if on 27th April and i'm not finding out the sex! I think it will be amazing when they shout out what it is after giving birth.

I stayed team yellow with my daughter but when I had her they didn't tell me what she was lol. They just gave this baby to me.....and suddendly I was like, what is it then? And then they remembered they hadn't told me so one of the midwifes just pulled her legs open and said 'a girl'. That moment was ruined for me and I wanted it like you said above, so this time im finding out as for me, the moment of finding out at birth was nothing like it should of been.....

I can't remember when my 20 week scan is, but I know I will be over 21 blooming weeks! It's in my sig, so I think I will have to post to remember. My gender scan is in 16 days, which I am SO nervous about. I don't mind if you have a weewee or a foofoo babes, as long as you are bouncing around! :)

I have a party on Sunday ha ha and i tried my dress on and broke the zip :rofl: :rofl:

Same here! We are due on the same date :happydance: I can't believe how quickly it's going either x

Same here! We are due on the same date :happydance: I can't believe how quickly it's going either x

I've just seen that you're due on 29th, I'm sure it said 28th a minute ago ha ha! Oh well, we are due a day apart :happydance: xx

ha ha!! i have turned the music up (Metallica) and baby is kicking around! lol
A-M--A-Z-I-N-G!!!!

ohh im so excited! lol! i have now squashed it by eating a load of spaghetti! lol!! so full up!!!

I haven't felt my flutters for a day or two but I have been feeling a lot of round ligament pain and some stretchy feelings in the meantime so that probably stopped me feeling anything else. I think I've got a cold or hayfever or something today :(

so what do your movements feel like? im not sure if i felt bubs, it's only happened twice but it felt like flutters, and it felt low, this is my 2nd but still thought it would be too early, do u think it really could be bubs? ah, exciting xx

Yeah that's what I've been feeling Laura and it definitely seems to be the baby to me, it's not a feeling I've ever had in my life before the last week or two so it's gotta be! Yay!

its like flutters and def movements. i cant put it down to anything else.

Yay I can't wait for movements!! I think I was about 14 weeks when I felt Jack, so I am waiting now!! Can't wait!!

Choc how did you get on at work? Today was my 1st day back since being off with vomiting. I was kinda dreading it - i feel a bit special like people don't know what to say to me for some reason, maybe because we are so short staffed & i'll be leaving them for maternity leave later in the year :nope:

hi im having a awful time at work being less than supportive cant wait 4 my mat leave 2 start. how did it go 4 u ??

im bk at uni 2 so only really gettin on her weekends

hope ur all ok iv started getting a lil bump now whoop whoop

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back