****September Stars!!****

ooo good advise - i was planning on playing hem all off against eachother at the baby show- hehe - i love a bargain!!

Louise some of those T-shirts are fantastic....

I like "yes im pregnant, i dont know what im having, its due in september, and NO you cant touch my belly"

:lol: I would feel mean putting that on a top cos i dont mind people talking about bump :dohh:

yeah i know what you mean but i dont know what it is with Bournemoouth town centre you get a LOT of old ladies coming up to give you a good pat down...... and it really annoys me, bless them!

yeah it would annoy me too - luckily I haven't had any unwanted bump touchers yet! *touch wood*

Everytime I look on that website I see another dozen or so t shirts that I want, and there are loads of babygros that I want too!! I also quite like the "All I wanted was a backrub" one :D

Ive just been to bed with caitlyn for a nap, i could have stayed there for hours if she'd have let me lol

somerset ladies! I am going on holiday to Minehead at the end of june begining of july. Will be taking a trip to clarks village in Street (bizarre name for a place lol) we went last year and it was great... opportunity for a mini meet? xxx

OOhh if you do have a mini meet let me know when and I'll see if we can arrange a family visit at the same time!!

I dunno if this is just related to my stomach upset problems at the moment, but I'm having awful backache.. I can't lie in one position for more than a few minutes at a time and its even getting to me when sitting up now! Anyone else having all these aches? WHat can I do about it?!

backache is often associated with contractions... i have had a few this pregnancy. however, if its constant, i wouldnt worry about it :)

Boooo to you all for living so far away :sulk:

Amy i would LOVE to sleep all day too :hissy:

never mind booing.. your gonna meet ME soon... so we dont ALL live so far away haha come on holliday with me

We're going to a zoo meet in June... I'm near Stirling :winkwink:

OH MY GOD I'm sorry it's off topic, but there's me all proud that my little white albino bunny and my german shepherd dog get on so well, playing together, the bunny is climbing all over the dog, how cute!!

NO, I WAS WRONG! I just had to stop the little cute white albino bunny rabbit HUMPING my german shepherd! I don't know if it was a dominance thing or what but it was definately a sight I never imagined myself seeing :o

And now the dog is laying by the rabbits hutch, clearly he's hopelessly in love. Hmmmmmm why can't I have normal animals?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->