****September Stars!!****

It wouldnt really matter TBH but i think i would feel odd too so i know what you mean :nope: Should be fun though. I hope Tabs enjoys the zoo :)

I have a little video we took of them yesterday which is really cute but I can't upload it because it's too big, and I don't know how to make it smaller!

hi everyone:flower:
well just got back from my appointment with my consultant regarding the 'fibrous bands' that i have.he pointed out there is a very small one right at the top of the uterus well away from baby,i said to him what about when the baby grows and it has much less room inside of me could the band interfere with the baby then?he was quite happy to say he sees no threat to the baby.he could see how anxious i was though esp as i'd been reading up info on these bands on the internt(big mistake btw)so i will be having scans every 4 weeks to monitor my situation.i am very relieved at this outcome and i have a scan on 27th may,which is dd 11th birthday:hugs:he was a really nice consultant and i am feeling very postitive today!

hi everyone:flower:
well just got back from my appointment with my consultant regarding the 'fibrous bands' that i have.he pointed out there is a very small one right at the top of the uterus well away from baby,i said to him what about when the baby grows and it has much less room inside of me could the band interfere with the baby then?he was quite happy to say he sees no threat to the baby.he could see how anxious i was though esp as i'd been reading up info on these bands on the internt(big mistake btw)so i will be having scans every 4 weeks to monitor my situation.i am very relieved at this outcome and i have a scan on 27th may,which is dd 11th birthday:hugs:he was a really nice consultant and i am feeling very postitive today!

thats great news that he was so understanding, and that he doesn't anticipate any risk to the baby :thumbup: yay for scans too! :happydance:

aww thanks so much girls,i have worried quite alot about these bands,i've read lodes of stories on the net and they were very unpleasant......i really scared myself:cry:esp as i know it has to happen to somebody!but the consultant said he has seen a few bands and the babies are born fit and healthy:hugs:

yeah i'm really happy to get more chances to see bubs,although wish it were under different circumstances..........i may get a chance to see what we're havin after all esp as little one didn't want to reveal at my 20wk scan:kiss:

thanks again everyone for your support,i've read these boards more than i've posted,naughty i know:blush:i'm feeling the luuuvvvv here though you are a wonderful bunch of beautiful mamas 2b xxx

Awwww thats brilliant news!!! :yipee: Also Yaay for seeing baby lots more :)

Evening all, you've been a chatty mob today!! Too much to even catch up on!!

I'm so tired! I am going to bed very soon.

My 22 week consultant appointment went well today. MW did BP, checked wee and listened in to number 3. All sounded good, but babba does not like me lying on my back at all even just for a check. Heartbeat kept dipping, and as soon as I tilted my bum even slightly he came back up to normal. So need to make sure I sleep on my side all the time. MW said she reckons I'll get faint if I lie on my back for too long!!

Consultant is happy for me to try for the homebirth I would really like if I get to 37 weeks, and has gone as far to say that she doesn't anticipate me needing steroids at 34 weeks this time as I got to almost 37 last time! So that's good. Hopefully there will only be one more trip up to see her, at 32 weeks, to check all is good and let me get on with things. So, next stop, midwife at 28 weeks. Phew!

My sciatica is driving me mad mad mad. It's like toothache and is so much worse as the day goes on. Grrrr.

Sounds like all you ladies are good today then? xx

Great news, those consultants are lovely!

Loved the t-shirts Louise, will look tomorrow for a proper look!

My fave baby poem I can't remember the start, and i love it so much, will have to think hard, its just I am under pressure to get off the laptop and cant think straight!!:haha:
Looked it up...

I hope that my children, look back on today
And remember a mother who had time to play;
Children grow up while you're not looking,
There's years ahead for cleaning and cooking.
So, hush now, cobwebs, dust go to sleep.
I'm nursing my baby, and babies don't keep.

Back tomorrow, but not til afternoon! Busy day ahead!

Bye for now,

:hugs:xx

Asher, good news on the homebirth. Hope it goes well and to plan!

Lovely poems, I'll get all emotional and teary! :haha:

Looks like our September babies like scaring us. My baby's another one who's hardly moved at all today and I've had the dreaded stomache aches again the last few days! can only assume she's growing. Hope everything is ok in there *pokes belly*
heartbeat sounds good on the doppler anyway, but no movement there either! :dohh:

Evening all xxx

Great news that everyones appointments went well!!!!

Well I am well and truly knackered!! Been on the go all day, my lower back is aching and I am sure I have sciatica, shooting pains down the back of my legs!! Just taken some paracetamol and had a bath so hoping it will ease off!!!

I never thought pregnancy could be so tiring, I always thought it was a myth LMAO!!! I have soooooooooo been proved wrong!!!!!!!!!

Becs, hope you feel less achey after a nights rest! sounds like you were up and down all day. I'm so unhealthy i probably would've keeled over hours ago to be found hours later by my mother or something :haha:

By the way, anyone know when my ticker is due to move up? i think it's some time this week. Exciting! she's getting chubbier ;D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->