****September Stars!!****

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO YOU ALL - now we kind of are officially mothers!!! this is AWESOME..... i woke up to my OH saying happy mothers day and it was soooooooooo lovely... .

My OH got me a card saying to Mummy from the Bump!! It was so sweet!

Hi guys, i think its maybe a little bit early for me to come over to the second trimester, but i hope i can stay, ill be in second trimester on wednesday. Its so god to see that so many people have had their scans and have healthy bubs on the way.
I have a heart beat monitor and every time i have used it i have had to stick it right at the bottom on my belly just next to my pelvic bone, but i tried it this morning and its moved up about two inches! I can now hear the little heartbeat in my belly instead of above my bladder!! has anyone else bought one, they are fun as well as being piece of mind.
IS anybody else showing now? i have a 'roundness' now and a hard belly, it is starting to show but as im only thirteen weeks i guess thats about right.

I had my dating scan and I'm now due 20th September. Please could I be moved (currently 18th). Thank you. Looking forward to joining second tri in 1 day!

Hi ladies!

I hope everyone is having a nice Mother's Day :hugs: I was quite touched because my SD made me a Mother's Day card and wrote a lovely message inside of it. We told her about the baby this weekend and she is really excited. On Saturday she spent about 2 hours coming up with baby names. It was actually quite funny, especially as completely un-prompted she came up with some names I had on my list that DH wasn't so keen on. :happydance:

quick question, does anyone think beanie is a boy, is that is a willy???

i have been looking on this site https://www.babycentre.co.uk/pregnancy/antenatalhealth/scans/sexbyultrasoundexpert/ and i think it could be!

help please xx

Attachments

• buboo.jpg
    buboo.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 4
quick question, does anyone think beanie is a boy, is that is a willy???

i have been looking on this site https://www.babycentre.co.uk/pregnancy/antenatalhealth/scans/sexbyultrasoundexpert/ and i think it could be!

help please xx

hmm the shape looks like it could be boy, but its pointing down a bit, so i guess that could be girl, but looks like boy parts more.

i have posted my scan pic on my profile. i have a really strong feeling its a boy, in fact im almost certain, I just have one of those 'feelings'. what do you guys think, can you see anything on there .

ok im slightly confused, does 2 tri start at 13 or 14 weeks? My EDD is 19th sept, would be wonderful if you could add me please? xox thank you

Happy Mothers Day everyone! I've just had the lovliest day ever!
I got 5 cards! My DH went a little OTT he admitted, but it was still lovely.. one each from my step sons, one from bump, one from husband and one for first mothers day! I also got a digital camera so I can take bump pictures and so I can send him baby pictures to Afghanistan, a dozen red roses, chocolates and a baby book! Just got back from having dinner out.. my DH has certainly earned himself some brownie points after this! Just sad that he has had to take the boys back (they live 2 1/2 hours away) and go back to his course :(

emzdreamgirl; thanks hun, i got a feeling mine is a boy too, i looked at your scan pic, i am really not sure, i am no good with nubs but hey most of the time women are right so we have to wait and see :) xx

Ooh Brownsie, I wonder if we're both right!

chachadada.. I think that's the 'nub' and if so, according to the nub theory that's a little girl!

Hi Emz! Welcome to the 2nd tri! I can't really see the 'nub' in the pic. Can you attach it to a post so we can zoom in?

x

omg really??? du think? wow i wasnt going to find out but i so am going to at my 20 week, i need to know! xxxx

Oh I wish I knew more about this nub thing!!! Grrr!!!

Sounds like everyone is having/has had a nice Mothers Day today, we have here too!

Oh I wish I knew more about this nub thing!!! Grrr!!!

Sounds like everyone is having/has had a nice Mothers Day today, we have here too!

Well 'if' that is the nub and 'if' the theory is accurate (and apparently it's about 70% accurate) you are definitely having a little girl!! The angle is very definite on your scan pic!!

My scan shows a nub but the angle of it is inbetween so I still have no idea!! I've just made a post to ask the experts what they think. I really can't wait to find out!

Asher, apparently it's all about the angle of the nub in relate to the bottom part of the spine. It it's at a 30 degree angle more than the spine then it's a boy and if it's at a 30 degree angle less then it's a girl. x

Thanks F&C!! Fab! I don't think there was any sight of a nub on my scan pic, so there goes my chances of having a ganders!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->