****September Stars!!****

Hey ladies, i'm feeling crappy with a cold again today :cry:

Morning ladies....today is my day to say.....

I am VIABLE

Sorry for the selfish post, but it feels great to finally say it! xx
You go ahead & be selfish :thumbup: i agree it's the day i look forward to as well :winkwink:

Last night in the bath i saw my belly jump when bubba gave me a kick - it was amazing....i nearly dropped by book (and bubba nearly sent my box of maltesers into the water.......i guess that'll teach me to use my bump as a bath shelf :blush:)

Aww opticalillus5 :hugs: how annoying & upsetting for you! Can you agree on a manageable repayment plan, especially as the error wasn't your fault - might be worth getting some legal advice hunny. I appreciate how your feel about staying at home with this one, i have to go back to work full time when bubba is 5 months old & i'm hating the idea of someone else raising my baby :nope: we hadn't planned it this way but DH has a huge amount of debts from when he was made redundant without any pay (going from £40k a year to benefits was a dreadful time for him - esp as we all learn to live to our means if you know what i mean, now he has accumulated huge debts & has collectors phoning him on average 15 x daily). Hope you can get something sorted out sweetie :hugs:

I just got the bargain of the century, went to Newlife to see if they had anything for the christening (which they didn't :growlmad:) but i did get a 'pink lining yummy mummy changing mat' for £1 !!!!!! They had a bag too but it was not very much & had a bow missing off the front - i reeeeeeally want one of these. Despite me saying that i bought a Samsonite changing bag from there for £12.99! It's a brilliant bag & it matches all my samsonite luggage (not that i plan to fly anywhere with bubba :haha:) I like how it is plain black so it will match with the frame of the pram & DH will be able to use it (he's worried i'm gonna get a girly one & he'll be forced to have to use it lmao). Also picked up a lovely t-shirt for 2.99 & a pair of maternity jeans for £2.99 - buy one get one half price :happydance:

Well i better go wrap some presents for my friends son & daughter (born 2 years, 2 days & 2 hours apart lol) they call me their 'big sis' & i can't wait to see them, it's been a while as i've been so busy & tired. Eleanor has started playing with her Baby Annabell in preperation for the bubba's arrival :cloud9: i'm going to loose my child to a 9 year old :dohh:

Amy, I have a teeny bump too, it;s only really noticeable when I lie on my back! When I stand up you really wouldn't know I was pregnant unless I pulled my t shirt really tight! I'll take a picture in a min and post it so you can feel better! I think the plus side of me having a small bump is that I regularly see it move when baby is kicking!

Well I am just back from the doctors, they were worried I was showing signs of pre-eclampsia apart from i had no protein in my sample and my blood pressure was normal! It's not a kidney infection either.... they think it's some epigastric thing, really don't know what that means, but they said to take gaviscon regularly and if it hasn't cleared up in a couple of days to go back... so not much help there really! THey did say the back pain might be stomach pain in disguise.... hmmmm we'll see!

Hope everyone is feeling ok!

Louise glad you got seen and at least your mind is a bit more at rest. Get the gaviscon down you lovie!!

Congrats Teeny on V day! I can't believe we're all approaching it! so so exciting!!

Bianca, I know, I was thinking about us bumping into each other at the hospital too!! Maybe we'll just have to cut out the middle man and just meet up!!

Busy day for me at work today. had a lovely swim after work, managed a good mile. Now enjoying an alcohol free Becks while we watch the telly. Getting lots of good kicks from little one. Looking forward to eating cod wrapped in bacon, cauliflower cheese, roast beetroot, roast tatties and veggies. And then off to bed I think!!!

I really wish I didnt feel so tired about this time of day!!!

It's poo Becs! It's about half nine it comes and gets me! Then I can hardly keep my eyes open!!

I feel fine and then all of a sudden I am no use to anyone lol!!! God knows what I am gonna be like when Hope comes along!!!!

Well, at least when she's here, you can just cuddle her and not bother if you're tired!

Urgh. Is it just me or is trying to swallow Gaviscon a little bit like trying to swallow man milk?! IT'S DISGUSTING!

Ha ha ha Louise!!! Man milk!! Fab!

...and yes, definitely! It's awful stuff but it does the job! x

I can't do gaviscon, makes me throw up when it hits the back of my throat!!!

I was told to eat bananas for heartburn/indigestion! much easier than manky 'man milk' gavison! lol

Hi Ladies

Only a quick Hi from me today as I'm shattered! New job is going well, a bit boring if I'm honest but fine for a few weeks work! I'm just not used to working full time hours and I'm dead on my feet come 6pm!

Happy V Day Teeny!!!

Seeing the midwife tomorrow morning and hoping we FINALLY get to hear baby's heartbeat! I can't believe our midwife wouldn't try to listen for it til 24 weeks... still something to look forward to!

Anyway, going to go and fall asleep now! Hope you're all ok

xx

Noooo i LOVE gaviscon :rofl: Its amazing!!!!!!!

I'm really jealous i want this to be my first baby so i can sleep in the day :cry: They are never going to sleep at the same time and OH doesnt get even a day off :(

Lemonade and Extra Strong Mints are good for indigestion too. Glad you got seen Louise x

Ugghhh I had prune juice which my dh bought me to help with toilet issues... it just made me throw up though!!

Louise - My OH says that man milk works better and to give it a try lol cheeky devil!!!

i have just read about 20 pages to catch up and mow im finally at the stage that i can reply i have COMPLETELY forgotten what anyone said....

happy V day teeny....

AHHHHH DONT KNOW WHAT ELSE TO WRITE...

i hate heartburn thats about all....

really looking forward to the baby show next week..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->