****September Stars!!****

Louise, it's a great bump, and the camera never lies!!:haha:

Nursekel, don't forget to tell us how you get on, good luck xx:hugs:

My other fave t shirt on the site...
'i have a toddler and I am pregnant, and you are asking how I am feeling?'
:rofl:

I am really tired today, but dd has decided she doesn't want a nap, or even a rest! Dh has done the school run for me, bless, just as i start moaning about him he tends to behave! He can't do much due to a back injury, I do 99% of driving, and so school runs, but he suggested he did it today, so i have been having a rest!

Really wanted a coffee and something so just had some bourbon biscuits and coffee, yum, not into sweet really but just fancied it.
I have noticed a wobbly bit under my bump I am not too happy about, decided to do my best to ignore it and see how it looks after baby is here! I have got my figure back 4 times and just hope that my weeny bit of elasticity that was there will still be!
Baby been having a good kick, I said to dh i think it is because i tend to be so busy baby doesn't get a look in at being able to kick about, but because i have been resting baby has taken its chance!

Off now, going to post about thing s to cut kitchen time short when baby is here, have a few ideas, looking for more!

Bye for now, :hugs:xx

Hi everyone!
I have decided to be sensible and call in sick today. Wee Simon is off at the dayhome and it's a quiet house and gallons of tea and several naps for me!
Bloody pregnant immune system. If I weren't pregnant right now, I
a) probably wouldn't have this cold in the first place
b) would be up and at 'em, no problem, because I could take a nice decongestant and get on with my day.
Instead, I get to lie here, a sad, self-pitying lump, letting my sinuses alternate between pounding with pressure and draining copiously.
Bleck.

Ah well, what are you gonna do, eh?

Baby is getting kickier. I think he is upside down as I always feel the little pokes quite high up on my right side.

Okay, I am going to go take a hot bath and try to ease the pressure in my sinuses a little.

Congrats on all the viability being achieved! Way to gestate, girls! :happydance:
three more weeks for me. I like that milestone.

Amy - on the bump size - you are also tall. It can really take awhile to show when there is all that length for baby to fill, as well. I'm just about 5'9 and it took me forever to show with Simon. This one popped really fast and is much bigger, but that is most definitely my baby blubber layer. I have a few girlfriends who have your body shape and all of them took longer to develop much of a bump, even with subsequent pregnancies. Don't worry! :)

Hi everyone, just got back from seeing the midwife... everything all fine, when she listened to the heartbeat we could hear that Lilia had hiccups! It was sooooooo cute!

Good luck Nurse Kel!

Louise - Glad to hear you sounding happier and that your MW appointment went well

x

just read loads of pages and now my mind has gone blank :dohh:

scan day tomorrow (and my birthday lol!) :happydance:
sooooo excited to see sprog again, although we are staying team yellow so long as he or she doesn't cheekily flash their bits at us!

...is anyone else at the point where they can't button their jacket? I feel huge.

Just letting you girls ive been to hospital yet again... im ok :) theres a full update in my journal if anyone wants to look. Dont want to bore you all with the details again!

Hi girles

Lovely bump Louise!

Hope you got on ok Nurse Kel!

Happy Birthday/Scan day for tomorrow Mrs N!

I am absolutely shattered!! Another day at work today and I am just not used to these long days lol I had to send Matt out to get me a couple of maternity blouses yesterday. The place I'm working at is a bit funny about what you wear and they say you HAVE to wear a white blouse... which I think is a bit weird for a non- customer facing office! Anyway, it's bloody hard to find a plain white smart maternity blouse, but Matt did me proud and came back with 2, one from H&M and one from Dorothy Perkins. He's such a sweetie!

Went to see the midwife this morning and baby is doing well, got to hear her nice strong heartbeat for the first time too! :cloud9: Only thing is, there was plus 2 protein in my urine again and she thinks I have another UTI. Grrrr! I'm getting sick of these damn UTIs!! So, had to drop a sample off at the doctors and they'll let me know if it's another one. I never felt like I fully recovered from the last one, but when I saw the doctor last time after 3 sets of antibiotics he said there was nothing in my urine and was convinced I had thrush for some reason, even though it's nothing like thrush! So we will see.

Oh and Louise, did you post the link to that T-shirt place the other day? I've tried looking back on the thread for the link you posted so I can have a look but I can't find it!!

xx

I know I must be mad!! He works in Central Manchester where all the good shops are, so I just asked him to nip in a couple of places and have a look to see if they had any and he came back with 2 good ones! He's always been pretty good at that kind of thing to be fair x

ha ha! I'm lucky, he came back with the right size and everything! Very impressed.

Sounds like you had a right old day of it today Amy, glad all seems ok though :hugs:

Emzy, the link is here!
https://www.cafepress.co.uk/+funny+womens-maternity?page=1

Amy glad things are sorted, hope the results come back all wonderful! Now that Cellebrkw has a name she'll be a lot happier I'm sure!! Hee hee (please don't call her that really!)

Happy Birthday for tomorrow Mrs N and good luck with the scan!

Boony and NurseK, I can't wait for you to up date us on yours!

Amy, I hope you are ok hun.

:hi: to everyone else.

V day for me and Brigitte tomorrow!! Whoo hoo!

Evening!!!!

Well my poor niece has gastro and so has my bro in law!!! Great, I hope I don't get it!!!!

Bought some well cute things from ASOS for Hope today, couldn't resist!!!

Reaching my tired time of the day!!! Can't wait for Ian to come home, I need a foot massage lol!!

OMG Louise, that is so cute baby having hickups!!:flower:

Amy, hope all is ok, will catch up on your journal xx

Just had a quick read of your journal update Amy. I hope things carry on being okay for at the very least the next 9 days. Keep taking those painkillers. Big hugs, and I like Louise's name choice too ha ha!! x

Hi everyone else!! I've had a quick read through but I'm just too knackered to respond!! I can't believe just how tired I am! At least that's my working week over with for this week! Hopefully I will have more energy tomorrow. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->