****September Stars!!****

My OH has tried that a few times, I don't even acknowledge him any more!!

Louise my MW gave me fybogel on prescription, as some laxatives are not recommended as can cause uterus contractions. Fybogel you can get over the counter or get free from MW

I;m seeing my MW tomorrow so I'll ask her about it then, thank you! Although I have taken Fybogel before and if I remember rightly it was a little bit like drinking hair gel with bits of sawdust in it?! Can't be any worse than gaviscon I suppose!

:sick: man milk... urgh!!! Gaviscon last time made me feel less sick :wacko: Not sure why i like it i also love the taste of that pink stuff to settle your tummy that tastes like chalk (well prob is :dohh:)

Hi everyone!
Just dropping in to say that I am still alive... but barely!
I passed my wilderness first aid course, but I now am quite sick. The head cold was really walloping me at work today. Lordy, I feel rotten.
Early to bed for me tonight.
Sigh.
I really miss neocitron right now. :(

I'm 20 weeks today!!! I have my scan this afternoon at 2. Going to be a rush though my hubby doesnt finish work till 12 then we have to have dinner and get there and it can sometimes take over an hour to get there but hopefully we wont be late lol

Good Luck Booney :)

Hope you feel better soon sarakka

Hi All

Been for my anomaly scan today and everything was fine. Baby was measuring fine and lovely to see.

I'm on Team Yellow at the moment as the baby didn't want to show his/her bits. Shame really but at least baby is okay. xxxx

Good Morning All,

Louise, you and the man milk :rofl:
Anything is preferable to gaviscon!! Have you tried gaviscon extra, it is double strength so you only need swallow one spoon, it is so much better alhough i still sit there with a spoonful of gaviscon in my mouth b4 i can swallow it!!

Blondie, congrats on your scan, baby just wants a surprise! My scan baby made it quite clear wiggling a bum in the air with legs wide open, obviously not shy!

I am worrying about coping, i don't get too much help and i am trying to work out ways i can cut time in kitchen and spend more with baby when s/he arrives!
I have got as far as thinking i could lay out breakfast for the children (Ages 16, 10 and 7) in the evening for them to help themselves to cereal, the toaster i worry about them poking with forks! my eldest can make cups of tea for the others when they get up, i think i will put a post up later for any suggestions!

I am one hand typing as dd is sitting on my other arm, cuddled up to me watching Charlotte's Web, she loves the same films, Garfield 1 & 2, Babe sometimes, and Shaun the sheep and Timmy, and that is what is constantly on!!

LeesaBee, Hi, :hi: xx

Boony, good luck with your scan today xx

Sarahkka, feel better soon, hope you get your early night!

I had a bath last night, gave up after twice getting out to see to dd! Anyway after i got out a pack i bought ages ago, it was a pregnancy bag with cream bath, body butter, etc, anyway it had a 'pregnancy wonderbalm' in it, so i put it on elbows, knees, ankles, and any other dry bits, it was fab, so soothing, not sure if its still available, i hope so it could be my pregnancy wonder buy!! The range is from Boots, like a natural one with lemon and stuff so its all lovely and fresh,
looked it up, ohhh and its on offer!! The Boddy butter is great for bellys!!
https://www.boots.com/en/Mediterranean-Maternity-Wonderbalm-35ml_9150/

Well time for me to go check out other stuff! Baby been quiet but is currently kicking my bladder so must be in there wriggling about happily. I get very few external kicks, its all bladder and inside kicks.

Waves to everyone, have great day girls, another day crossed off the pregnancy calender!!

:hugs: xx

Even better, this is the pack i got, it gives you a chance to try all the products and see if you like them, and I think they are all lovely, and i am pretty sensitive so its nice to find something i can still use!

https://www.boots.com/en/Mediterranean-Maternity-Nourish-Revitalise-Minis_9247/

Oh and Louise, the Tshirt place is vast with what they do, Really love the maternity top that says, ''My Bump, My Bump, My lovely Baby Bump, Check it out'' and an arrow pointing down, just brilliant, Love it!!:thumbup:

I know, I could spend a fortune on there! I also really like the one that says buns in the oven and has a picture of a little baby bottom poking out an oven door!

Now ladies this is SIMPLY NOT GOOD ENOUGH.

I am disgusted to say that this thread fell off the front page just now. What were you thinking?! We can't ALWAYS rely on Amy being a chatterbox hee hee!

MUST TRY HARDER!!

By the way I have kinf of taken a strange bump piccie?! I'm in my slops though! I think it's kind of weird how in the mirror I have a small bump, (which still looks bigger than real life) but the bit you see of my belly not in the mirror (if you know what I mean) makes my bump look HUUUUUUUUUUUGE!!!

What do you think? :blush:
DSCI0069 smaller.JPG

Well ladies, I read almost every day and try to keep up but I usually just feel left behind and lost. LOL I'll just blame it on the pregnancy brain (I tend to do this a lot now days...hehehe). Anyway, we are going for our scan today and hopefully we can get a peep at the private parts. Early guess at my 12 week scan was boy so, we shall see if they were right. I feel like all of you are so far ahead of me and I'm lagging behind. Hope everyone has a great day!

Awww look at the bump :yipee:

Well i was out today was at the park with Tabs and some of her friends. She's now sleeping and i need to get painting :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->