****September Stars!!****

Ann I can't wait to actually be able to say I am 24 weeks!!!! So happy tomorrow is our V-day!!! :happydance:

Amy, I'd like to catch up...but I don't have the link to your journal. Could you post it please!? hope all is well!!

xo

Awww, thanks for all the well wishes ladies! The scan went wonderfully. The tech was awesome at explaining and taking her time. She said it is definitely a boy! Not even a slight shadow of doubt. I will try and put some scan pics up.
Louise, LOVE the story of the hiccups...LOL
Hope everyone is doing well and I am doing my best to keep up with everyone.

Attachments

• 20 weeks 006.jpg
    20 weeks 006.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 12
  • 20 weeks 001.jpg
    20 weeks 001.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 9
Happy V day ladies xxxx

NurseKel congrats on your blue bump xxx Gorgeous pics xxxx

I was up and down with the puppy from 2.30 this morning, he finally settled at 6am!! So not long been up!!! Just doing a bit of housework then off out!!!

Congrats to everyone who's reached V-day today.
:happydance:

And in other news, WHAT THE HELL HAS HAPPENED TO MY TICKER!? :rofl: I've been waiting for today for ages, it finally moves up a box. *saddo*

Happy V day ladies.
Congratulations and welcome to team blue NurseKel, I love the 2nd pic. xx

Congratulations on being viable mambird and F&C!! and....... relax!

Lovely pictures nursekel, and congrats on your blue bump!

Becs... my goodness I know the feeling, when Jake ( our German Shepherd) decides he has a bad stomach we don't get much sleep here! And it happens all too often... unfortunately you can't ignore him otherwise you're left with a package in the morning!!

Feel ever so slightly better this morning! I must have slept last night for the first night in almost a week!
I have some good news and some bad news this morning.... good news... I think my bump might be popping!!!!!!!! Where it used to go in at my belly button, it barely does any more!! Can still barey tell through clothes but at least I know it looks like a proper baby bump housing my little bundle of fun!

On the bad news front, I think my parakeet Kylie is dying :( She has been a bit poorly since last THursday, after costing me £133 at the out of hours vet on Thursday night I came home with some tablets for her, it's a repiratory condition apparently... well it's surprisingly hard to catch a bird (even in her ill state) to stick a syringe with a crushed up tablet and water down her throat! I have managed most days... but last night she got really out of breath as I was catching her, I drugged her up but she looks poorly today... poor Kylie, if she goes, Jason is going to be heartbroken :(

Happy Thursday everyone!

Just saying hello,
so very tired at the moment, i don't remember this sort of tiredness b4 in any pregnancy, but i am shattered as soon as i get up in the morning and just get worse!
So sorry for not catching up too well!

Congrats to all reaching v day!xx

Congrats on your little boy nurseKel, glad to hear it all went so well xx

Louise, yay for the bump popping!! Sorry to hear about Kylie, it is sad when you have beloved pets and they are poorly or die:nope: Poor Jason!

Going now, just popped in today, will be back later, going to the do some baby shopping this afternoon, clothes mainly, but i never seem to find what i like so going to try baby gap and next in the outlet village near us.

Bye for now,

:hi: to everyone xx

Hi guys,

I've been rubbish at reading up on this thread and want to get more involved, but with full time work plus my two little ones, housework etc.. oh, and bump ofc! things are a bit manic. Thought I'd let you know I had my scan yesterday, all fine though I have to go back next week as this one is lazy and didn't want to roll over so they could check it's spine. She did get to check the gender though and looks like it's a... girl! I'm a little sad for OH, he was hoping we'd get a boy this time as it's our last, but I love my girlies and it sure will be cheaper as we already have a house full of girly stuff!

Hope you are all doing well, roll on maternity leave and you won't be able to get me out of this thread xx

Congratulations on your Blue bump Nurse Kel and on your Pink bump Bumblebump x

Congratulations on your V day Mamabird and F&C. I can't wait, another 13 days to wait for me.

My extra scan dates came through this morning so I have those to look forward to and I've managed to change my Ante-Natal Class to a date that DH can make. Has anyone else booked a Breastfeeding Class? I booked mine via the ante-natal department this morning - apparently it's women only and I have to take a doll or a teddy. Lol!

Have a good day x

Good morning ladies! Thank you for all the congrats.
Louise, I am so sorry to hear about your bird. Losing pets just breaks my heart b/c they become such a part of the family.
Bumblebump, congrats on the pink bump! Little girls are just too much fun with all their pink, bows and frills.
Becs, I feel your pain. LOL We got a new puppy last Sunday and she is wearing us out. I told DH that I guess the upside is that it will have us well trained for when the baby is born. We will already be in the habit of waking up every couple of hours...hehehe.
Congrats to all you ladies who have (or almost have) reached V day!
It's so hard to believe that after the time dragging we are over halfway there. Yea!!!

Mrsj08 :shock: Thats fecking awful its only women :grr: honnestly the most important person is your OH when you're learning in the first few weeks. I'd be totally kicking up about that now...if i didnt know how much crying i did to begin with trying to get Tabs to feed and how much effort Robin put in trying to comfort me when i thought i was failing it wouldnt bother me!!!

Louise :hugs: :hugs:

Nursekel CONGRATULATIONS on your boy SO no doubt there :rofl:

Gawd just think how fast this is going to move in third tri :shock:

Congrats BumbleBump and Nursekel! Nursekel, I love the 2nd pic.. it's sooo clear!

Brigitte, we'ver reached our V-day!! Whoop whoop! Thanks to all you lovely ladies for your congrats. Little fishy has been really quiet recently so it's so nice to know I'm at this stage finally.

Louise, sorry to hear your pet is poorly. I hope it holds on.

x

Happy V-day Ann!!! and to me too of course!! :happydance:
Thanks ladies for all the nice v-day wishes! :hugs:

NurseKel: Congrats on the Blue Bump!!!

Louise: Happy to hear you are feeling a bit better, but I'm sorry to hear about your bird. :-( Hopefully the meds help and she bounces back. :hugs:

xo

Woo so many people reaching v-day now! :happydance:

We had our scan & everything looks perfect! :cloud9:
we stayed team yellow as planned but both me & dh think girl based on glimpses lol, and the sonographer did say she at one point although that doesn't really mean anything.
Being thoroughly pampered today & whisked off for a celebratory meal tonight :thumbup: just indulging in a butterfly cake or two lol!

:wave:Hi Again ladies!

Just dropping by real quick to post a picture of my VIABLE bump!!!:happydance: Very excited about this milestone! :thumbup:

https://i798.photobucket.com/albums/yy270/wishing4bfp/09-10/24Weeks.jpg

xo

Hey girls,
Sorry I haven't been around much - busy losing my job! Hope you are all well :hugs:

That is a bloomin impressive bump mama bird!!

Been shopping, no luck, couldn't find anything, off to Taunton, the nearest shops really, or Yeovil, ...must have bigger shops,,,must have bigger shops!!!

Did find some cute winnie the pooh grows so got 2 to add to my little nest of stuff!

I think breast feeding classes are a great idea, nothing can quite prepare you tbh but it is a great start!
I am willing to offer any advice to those planning to breast feed, have fed my 4 and intend to with this baby too, I am not exactly able to be hands on but my last forum i posted some pics of me feeding to those who were worried about feeding in public, just to show you dont need to get it all out:haha:

Have had a cracking headache all day, not easing so early night for me!

Bumblebump, a little girl is lovely for your little team of pinkies, I know it would have been nice for dh but it is nice for the girls to have each other, you can do so much girly stuff! Anyway i was a total tomboy and was into cars, and mud, fishing, gocarts and climbing trees, my parents dressed me in pretty dresses and i had a tendancy to wreck them!! Your dh may get his fair share of boy stuff done yet! :thumbup:

Time to go, dh has just used a spoon to spread butter on his bread and said, what else can i do?:dohh: Try washing one up you typical male you!! :dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh: Not as if my kitchen is a tip either, i had just used all the knives!!

Big waves to everyone, can't believe how fast everyone is getting to v day, my turn soon!! :hugs: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->