****September Stars!!****

Good morning crazy hormonal people!!

Does anyone (first timers) keep thinking OH MY GOD IM GOING TO HAVE BABY..... then get awash with fear, excitement and total disbelief!

carley i had that with my first. at the beginning i was excited then towards the end i was very nervous wondering if i would manage to look after a baby (i'd never even changed a nappy, made a bottle or held a newborn before!) But as soon as my beautiful boy arrived it all came naturally.

:wave: hey ladies i had my 16 week appointment this morning a bit early lol, she let me hear the heartbeat well i kinda asked all was well good luck for those who have theres soon xxx

:wave: hey ladies i had my 16 week appointment this morning a bit early lol, she let me hear the heartbeat well i kinda asked all was well good luck for those who have theres soon xxx

Mine is wednesday, and I will make sure she tries to find the heartbeat!!...I feel like a fraud at the moment, no bump, no movements..i don't feel pregnant even though I have seen my little bubba in there!!!
Glad all went well. xx

I've just booked my Gender scan for April 17th!!!

i dont feel pregnant either just my clothes dont fit, its nice to get some reasurance:) , boony very excitng :) xxx

I'm definately feeling pregnant i constantly feel nauseas (although only had one day of sickness) and i'm constantly tired. I was like this up until 12+4 with my son though

That's great Becs - Our bubs is about 150-154 too, apparently it's a sign of girls!

Nice one on the midwife check ups. Mine is on Thursday. We had a right scare last night. My MIL stupid Chichi jumped on my tummy and it really freaked me, so when we got home we went straight on the doppler and normally we can find it pretty much straight away now but I couldn't. I then couldn't use the bloody thing as I was crying so hard! Patient husband came in and after about three mins found bubs in a different place to ever before. Right over on the left and far down. Little oik had moved thank goodness! :cloud9:

Carley this is my 3rd and i still get those feelings! just this morning i was saying to hubby I cant beleive we are going to have a baby!!lol

I am still getting the odd bit of sickness tho

Seeing the midwife tomorrow so should hear the heartbeat for the 1st time!! whoop!! I cant wait! I'm so excited! It should be next week but we are so busy next week i wont have time to fit it in and i dont want to wait 3 more weeks to hear her! lol

I heard that if the heart beat is above 140 then that indicates a girl! So I'm excited to hear what it is!
Lego gave me quite a hard kick last night it made me jump!!

I keep getting cramps in my legs, but only we are having sex lol. Last night i got such a cramp inthe sides of both bum cheeks! i had to say to Sid stop i need to stand up and stretch this out! lol It was so funny cause it was coming to the most passionate bit!!! lol We just fell about laughing about it and he is teasing me now!

That's great Becs - Our bubs is about 150-154 too, apparently it's a sign of girls!

Nice one on the midwife check ups. Mine is on Thursday. We had a right scare last night. My MIL stupid Chichi jumped on my tummy and it really freaked me, so when we got home we went straight on the doppler and normally we can find it pretty much straight away now but I couldn't. I then couldn't use the bloody thing as I was crying so hard! Patient husband came in and after about three mins found bubs in a different place to ever before. Right over on the left and far down. Little oik had moved thank goodness! :cloud9:

LOL Drazic<3 funny you should say that all my family are convinced that we are having a girl!!

Afternoon!!

Sorry its been ages I have got a crappy cold thanks to my wee boy and just feel so rubbish...of course I can only take paracetamol too. :dohh:
So I took today off ill as I just couldnt cope especially having to wear a facemask...I would have collapsed after 10 mins!:wacko:

But anyways....limpetsmum I didnt have a clue first time round that I had diabetes it wasnt until I was further on I started to feel faint/ill if I didnt eat regularly and became really sick feeling if I ate too much sugary foods.
I was so thirsty all the way though my pregnancy too but I read alot of woman without GD who were really thirsty.
Still waiting for my results from my fasting glucose but hoping the fact I have had nice low readings of 4.2 alot that all is going well.

Just checking out the reusable nappy site you posted up...I was considering using reusable nappies 1st time round but we had no garden and no real way of drying them in winter....that and O was so confused by the many products and how they were used we decided that we would use disposables.:blush:
BUT this time round I am considering maybe buying some although I dont know how OH will cope as he sometimes struggles changing nappies now...:shrug:

I go back and see my mw on 24th for my bloods for downs etc...hopefully she will try the doppler on me too.
Still waiting for my 20 weeks scan appointment to arrive and hopefully it will come this week.

I dont think I took part in the "who are we all" part...

I am Emma 29 (will be 30 around time baby due) I work as a theatre nurse in the NHS and I got married to Stuart 33 who works in IT for Sky in September 08. We had our 1st child Nathan in April 09. I also have a tortoise, 3 fish and would love an Icelandic horse one day (obvioulsy when I am not preg and my kids are older!) I am also have a huge interest in the paranormal and was part of an investiagtion team before I got pregnant with my son.

Speak later!

Emma.xx

hi again lol, just got my blood results in and am in a panic now , im rheses negative they gave me a leaflet but doesnt make much sense anhy1 else know anything im all worried , trust me to get it lol x

Hi fellow Stars! I'm cautiously moving over to 2nd Trimester as I'm 14 weeks today. I'm looking forward to developing a bump (hoping that that will happen soon!!).

omg..talk about organsided! lol I just totted up the nappies

newborn 4-11lb .....270

2nd stage 6-13lb....404

3rd stage 9-15lb ....31 lol...we just started buying 3rds stage now!

6 x wipes

shampoo, baby bath, lotion, oil

moses basket stand bedding

clothes blankets

changing station

cot

steriliser breast pump and new bottles for expressed milk

nappy bin and refills

Cant beleive we have so much already!!!!

hi again lol, just got my blood results in and am in a panic now , im rheses negative they gave me a leaflet but doesnt make much sense anhy1 else know anything im all worried , trust me to get it lol x

Hi hunny, my mum is the same and she said that all it was, was when she had given birth she needed a course of injections and baby needed injecting too. As rhesus negative only effects the 2nd baby or something.... ask your midwife to be clearer about it because the last thing you need is to be all worried about it!!!

:hugs:

I got my Downes results 1 in 294,955!!!

which is quite good lol!

hi carley thanx my midwife foned me my mum works in health centre and wen she went back she asked her to phone as i was upset (hormones) lol, she said as long as my blood doesnt mix with babies it should be fine, it it does my body will think the baby is a foreign object and attack it, they are going to give me an injection at 28 weeks and after baby is born , you are right she said its more to protect future pregnancies and if i get a bang or have any more bleeds i have to be injected within 72 hours, the hosp sent my results with a consent form and a leaflet i got a fright was very confused xx meant to say congrats on the downs test i didnt get my done :) x

Crikey I am pooped!!! I have done 2 loads of washing and ironing, cleaned my house from top to bottom, took the dog out for a lovely long walk, and have just made some soup for tea!! Feeling tired now I have sat down!! My back is sore now too! Think I so deserve a rest!

Carley thats brilliant news!!

My Mum is rhesus neg too, I am not. All will be fine!!

Bloomin heck Little A, you have loads!! I havent bought a thing!!

I havent bought any baby supplies. NOOOO wayy too early for me!

I'll start stocking up in the 3rd tri! xx

hey girls hope u dont mind i am new 2 all this i am due 9th september this is my fourth pregnancy but my first baby as i sadly misscarried. i am looking for friends so feel free 2 chat with me xxxxx

Hi bumpynchan - welcome to September stars :hugs:. I'm sorry to hear about your previous losses. Fantastic news that all is well with this pregnancy :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->