****September Stars!!****

Hey ladies!!

Not long till I am over here, scan on Monday!!

F&C can you put me down for 9th September, pretty please xx

HEY Ladies!!!

I'm in Second TRI!!!! I'm so excited to be moving over!!! :)
And Emzy and Drazic...I agree with F&C...you are definitely September stars!!

xo

ok i have done it i have crossed over to the 2nd trimester slightly pushed my drazic<3 hehe only kiddin how you all doing over here?? there seems to be a lot less threads on vomiting which is great for me cause i never had it anyway so was feeling slightly left out of the 1st trimester :)

I never had it either! We are so lucky. Feel soooooooo bloated today and ready to pop!

not sure if im ment to have moved ova yet im 12+3 thought 1st trimester was until 12 week but its 14 weeks on here ooooooo so confused hehe

im so exited to have nade it past the 12 week mark lol

hope u all have a good weekend unfortunatly iv got a weekend of football my dp is a villa fan great eh

i hate football lol xxx

:happydance: Yay! It worked, your all coming over :D

November babies are in first tri now, it's DEFO time :D

November babies!!! Wow.. time is going so quickly. I got teary on my way to work yesterday thinking that in 6 months we'll all be posting pics of our babies! x

he all!! anyone still getting MS? No vomiting but just most of the day nausea? I am and it pissing me off :(

I'm still sick every day, but no where near as bad as I was! x

You poor things! My nausea seems to have gone completely although I still don't have a massive appetite and am still very tired. x

I'm exactly the same as fish and chips, hope you are feeling better soon girls :hugs:

my nausea started just b4 i was 12 weeks thought i had got away with it gutted i havent, iv been off work since finding out im pregnat due to a emergancy operation i had in jan but im bk full time 2morro dreading it cant eat and sleep wen i want lol and wen i get hungry i feel sick so 2morro could be a fun day.

hope ur all ok im hardly sleepin at night im shattered all the time glad others are feeling like this too.

xx

Hope you're first day back isn't too bad Choc. Hopefully you'll be too busy to even think about nausea and tiredness! x

pasted in 1st tri as well.

I talked to my mum and she said she was sick for 6mths with my sister and I but only 2mths with my bro. So I hope this is a good sign!!

Oh...Fish and chips...wee question, I remember we had talked about saving out preg tests, do you still have yours? I have the last one I did stored away! If you do what does yours look like? My lines are still as dark but they are now a red/brown colour! lol

Hi Ladies,
I think that it is time for me to make the move over to 2nd trimester. Also, I would like to introduce you to the first picture of my little one. This was from my 12 week scan last tuesday but we only just managed to get the scanner to work.
Sorry to hear some of you are still suffering with sickness. Hope you feel better soon. x

Attachments

• Baby Slater.jpg
    Baby Slater.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14