• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

****September Stars!!****

Hello ladies:flower:

Can I join you, I had my dating scan today and they have moved my edd to 6th September. This makes my 13 weeks today :happydance:

Hiya r&jbabybean yer course you can join welcome to the 2nd tri :) how are you keeping?? Have you had much sickness in the 1st tri??

Hey girls, I've decided to come over early. I don't really feel like many people that I know are left on the first tri sept stars thread now.

I had my scan today and everything was fine, i'm abit worried about the baby's head though it looks alien like :S Stubborn thing too as it wouldn't move so couldn't do the test but just carried on lying on its head.

I have a picture here and it is looking at you with the eye on the left and its hand is covering the right eye. :happydance:

Attachments

• Baby01.jpg
    Baby01.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 8
Hey girls, I've decided to come over early. I don't really feel like many people that I know are left on the first tri sept stars thread now.

I had my scan today and everything was fine, i'm abit worried about the baby's head though it looks alien like :S Stubborn thing too as it wouldn't move so couldn't do the test but just carried on lying on its head.

I have a picture here and it is looking at you with the eye on the left and its hand is covering the right eye. :happydance:

hiya cafferine

i am glad your scan went well you r piccy is great!! When i had mine flump was really lazy just lay there so was in ideal place to do test luckily :) how you finding the 2nd tri?? any sickness??

Hello ladies:flower:

Can I join you, I had my dating scan today and they have moved my edd to 6th September. This makes my 13 weeks today :happydance:

Hiya r&jbabybean yer course you can join welcome to the 2nd tri :) how are you keeping?? Have you had much sickness in the 1st tri??

Im fine thank you, I had a lot of evening sickness during 1st tri but that seems to have subsided now :D How about you?

o brill :) i have had a strange one really no sickness what so ever not even once hehe!! i dident really have any symptoms in the 1st tri and now i have really itch boobs but thats about is it really. i am glad because i dont think i could of dealt very well with sickness and doing my job full time!!! have you brought much yet?

Awww, cute picture caff, really cute! Don't worry about head shape, they are only just going out of that alien looking stage at 12 weeks, their bodies start to catch up from now! :hugs:

Hello!!!!

I'm over!!! YAY!!! So weird actually making the move!
x x

Hi everyone, am I allowed in here yet? It says 14 weeks on the thing but I'm only 13+1! It's funny but as soon as I had my scan it felt like the first trimester had ended :) Hope everyone is happy and not feeling too sick!

Cafferine, I think your baby looks perfect. Their heads are meant to be large in proportion to their bodies at this stage but it does make them look a bit alien. Looking at my scan picture, the head looks like it is almost the same size as the body. Hopefully they will even themselves out. Then again, when my brother was born, he couldn't even sit upright for ages because his head was so heavy it kept pulling him backwards so maybe it runs in my family! x

I really wanna make the jump over, now I have seen bubba and know all is well I feel like I can relax and enjoy!!

Hello everyone!! Hope you are all doing well, the scan pics are all great! My due date has changed to the 2nd September, Nuchal scan was amazing and I am so excited!!!

Brownsie and Cafferine those scan pics are lovely!

Welcome R&JBabybean!

We found out today that our NT combined results were 1:100,000!! Very very happy. x

My '20 week' scan isn't till the 28th April.... it's sooooooooooooo far away! After the magical experience last Thursday at the 12 week scan I'm not sure I can wait that long, I'll be 21 weeks 3 days by then!

Mine is really early.. I won't even be 19 weeks! Hope it's not too early.

Funny how we're never completely happy, early or late! Just noticed your ticker has moved up to the next box! Was that today? I want mine to move up!!

Funny how we're never completely happy, early or late! Just noticed your ticker has moved up to the next box! Was that today? I want mine to move up!!

Yours will move up tomorrow I think!!!

My 20 week scan also isn't until 22nd April, by then I will be 21w+1d! It feels like forever away!!!

hope all you ladies are enjoying this fine spring morning. xx

Isn't the weather lush!!!

I having a mad spring clean!!! Just the windows to do this afternoon!!! Love it!!

Hope you are all ok!!

aww...Ill be 21 weeks at my scan as well! They will give me a defiante due date as well!! whoop!

Nope it was Sunday! I think I was 13 weeks and 3 days.. officially 2nd tri!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->