• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

****September Stars!!****

Oh...Fish and chips...wee question, I remember we had talked about saving out preg tests, do you still have yours? I have the last one I did stored away! If you do what does yours look like? My lines are still as dark but they are now a red/brown colour! lol

That's kinda odd Little A. What type of tests did you use? I saved the 4 First Response early response tests that I did and they all still look exactly like how they did right after I tested!

Hello

I have moved from the 4th to the third.. I am finally here. Can't believe it! Looking forward to this bit!

Lovely pic Cat, so cute!

Welcome IRIS! I am over the moon to see you here :hugs:

Oh...Fish and chips...wee question, I remember we had talked about saving out preg tests, do you still have yours? I have the last one I did stored away! If you do what does yours look like? My lines are still as dark but they are now a red/brown colour! lol

Oh lordy.. yes I do.. :blush:!! I haven't really thought about them. Will have a look (on the way to the bin) and let you know. Think I'm ready to bin them now!!! lol x

i'm here, i'm here! my edd was changed to Sept 6th making me 13 weeks!!! woot woot!

had my 12 week scan last week and everything looks perfect!! Sooooo exciting. There's a baby coming !!!!

Sorry, I'm a little excited ;)

hi i'm new to this and really sure what i'm doing i'm due on the 1st so could u add me in

I know they moved my date, but I am sticking with you September girls...
Today I am making the scary move over to 2nd tri!!!!

Finally told my 7yr old son we are expecting and the reaction was better than I had imagined!!!

Yesterday he said 'Mummy..do you really have a baby in your belly???......I am so excited!!!!'

He saw the scan photo and said it was a girl (as does everyone else), so life is really good right now!!
I am now eagerly awaiting for my OH to propose as I want to be married before the baby comes!! :blush:

Hope all you ladies are doing well. xx

hi i'm new to this and really sure what i'm doing i'm due on the 1st so could u add me in

hi jenos how are you?? i noticed your from the midlands me 2!! were abouts are you from i am due the day after you!! on the 2nd! If you are looking for a bump buddy i am in need of one. :hugs:

I see we are getting a bit more people coming over! how are you all doing?? howz the 2nd tri treating you all?? i feel fine! i read something today which mentioned getting piles at 14 weeks not looking forward to that bit lol!!

Hi Jenos, welcome to the forum and September Stars! Congrats on your pregnancy. If you need any advice then there are loads of lovely ladies on here that will only be too happy to help. Hope you're not feeling to sick! xx

hi teeny weeny hope you are keeping well!! Me and the OH have decided we are going to get married next year in las vegas baby will be here but i am sure he/she will enjoy the bright lights :) I told my OH 4 year old this weekend she has choose names already princess castle if its a girl and king of the castle if its a boy bless her she seems very happy about it all which surprised me!! she wants a sister though but i have a feeling its a boy!!

The most annoying thing with waiting is that we have chosen and bought the engagement ring and it is sitting in a cupboard when it should be on my finger!!!
I am carrying his baby for goodness sake, he could make an honest woman of me at least!!!! :haha:

He is obviously not quite ready, but we moved in together a year ago today, he is step-dad to my son, and another little one on the way...MEN...I will never understand them!!! lol xx

Hey ladies...I thought I would come on over to 2bd tri as I felt it was time.

I have copied and pasted my update from 1st tri....now to catch up on 6 pages!!!

Well I havent been on in a few days.

Had so me crappy news and just a general crappy weekend.

Started with my wee boy having a fever and sleeping all afternoon on Friday. Then we got the news my nana had passed away in hospital (I wasnt allowed to visit as they ahd had an out break of D&V so all young kids and pregnant people were told not to visit) so very sad I never got to see her.
Then on Saturday Nathans symptoms turned into D&V so loads of clean up required and tons of washing. By Sat night we had to go to out of hours doc to get electrolade for him to drink so he wouldnt dehydrate. Luckily today he is feeling better but still not too interesed in food which isnt like him.

Oh well....on baby front thing I assume are going well. I have my first clinic tomorrow so they can monitor me for diabetes etc then a week tomorrow its my first midwife appointment!

I cant wait another 3 weeks for my next midwife apintment. I want to hear my babies heart beat now!!

I am finding 2nd tri a little scary!!! Everyone is so far along and going from being most pregnant to least pregnant it feels like forever again until we'll be as far along!!!!

I'll just stick to this thread I think, where us ladies all have something in common!!!!!

It makes me want my 20 week scan, but its not for another 7 weeks!!!! BOO!
xx

aww i know what you mean! but at least you know all of us!

Hello ladies:flower:

Can I join you, I had my dating scan today and they have moved my edd to 6th September. This makes my 13 weeks today :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->