****September Stars!!****

Does anybody know how Amy and Darcie are doing i can't seem to find her journal x

Evening all!

Have been out for a meal for Dad's 60th today. Mmmmm Belgian choc waffles with ice cream for dessert, yumski!!

Just checked on the Amy update, am praying Darcie pulls through this after the journey so far. I was a good girl and went to mass, and mentioned her to the big fella. Big prayers and hugs for all the family.

Hi to the new ladies. Good to have new September Stars joining all the time.

Louise, I love that video of your animals, especially the bit at the end where the camera pans round to the cat sitting watching the whole thing!

Happy V Day Baby Think Pink and anyone else who has V day today! :happydance:

Loving all the name choices so far too. I love Rose as a middle name, seems it's really popular at the moment, I am quite liking Lydia Rose for a girl, but hubs and I are still arguing about both boy and girl names, grrr.

F&C, love the bump pics!!

Lilia, Amy's journal has now changed to a parenting journal. xx

Hi new people!

Rose is our middle name too! Lilia Rose, I think it's such a pretty name!

Been reading Amy's journal, I can't think about anything else, bless her, I so so hope things work out xx

Amy's Parenting journal can be found here...

https://www.babyandbump.com/parenting-journals/339787-x-darcie-helena-x-born-24-6-weeks.html

Jayne x

Hi! I'm brand new, can I join?

I'm a mum to two boys and a girl. We are expecting a baby girl on 24th Sept. We are calling her Sophia, we are all so excited. I could do with a chatty place to call home, can I please stay?

Has anyone bought any big items yet? I've picked up a changing mat, breast pump etc, I haven't been brave enough to get anything big yet.

Welcome babe, i have brought everything now.. i just couldnt wait..lol We are due about the same time, My ticker says 26th of Sep but last scan dated me 23rd Sep.. xx

LadyKara, I'm so jkealous that you are so organised, I will get started very soon I think lol!

Rose is an excellent choice. Our first daughter's middle name is Violet after my nan so we wanted to stick to the flower theme, if anyone has any original suggestoions then send them my way lol!

Have we had a SEPTY baby already?????? OMGosh! Off to read Amy's journal.x

Hey all, welcome to all the lovely new stars:hi:, thinking of amy as always aswell, so strong honey!

Well Ive had a pretty rotten day, been very emotional, never slept well and woke up all sore with a headache and 3 kids to deal with, plus my own darling ds drew on my cream carpet with a blue crayon, any ideas how to get off guys as 1001 carpet cleaner or fairy are not budging it :growlmad:.

So pretty much been teary all day, roll on tomorrow hopefully a good nights sleep help me and also V day tomorrow:cloud9: although my last scan a week ago shows me 2 weeks ahead as i had originally said my dates were but Im not changing anything until I see consultant!! 24 or 26 weeks Im happy!!!!

Well bh tomorrow so thinking of picture with ds, maybes space chimps, this is dependant on my carpet being clean lol. Hope everyone doing well and congrats to all you V day ladies:happydance:.xxx

Happy V Day Drea! Ouch for the blue carpet. We've got red bath crayon on our (newly cleaned) living room carpet after my friend's little girl went mad with it on Jack's b'day a couple of weeks ago. Grrrrrr. Nothing has brought it completely out yet......

Just seen Amy's FB update.....

Praying so much as we all are, surprised I can see the screen through the tears. Thinking of you all.xxxx

Just seen Amy's FB update.....

Praying so much as we all are, surprised I can see the screen through the tears. Thinking of you all.xxxx

I know, me too. Awful time for everyone, Amy just doesn't deserve this. Sweet dreams little lady. xxx

Just seen the updates in the journal and FB.

My heart really goes out to them.

I feel slightly sick - I cant even imagine what it feels like to have your heart broken in this way.

So sorry for Amy and her precious Darcie. Will continue to pray and hope against hope xxx

I am new here and it made me teary, especially when I think my bump is only a week older than when Darcie was born - it hits home that he really needs to stay there for another 14 weeks (it is a big fear of mine that I will go in to labour early).

Thank you all for your kind welcomes :)

Laura, in response to baby's name, yes we have chosen ours. My hubby started looking at names the first night we found out I was pregnant. His name is Gethin Owain Vyvyan.

Gethin - one of the few Welsh boy's names I like, can pronounce and spell lol
Owain - my husbands name
Vyvyan - Both our mums are called Viv but with different spellings. If we were having a girl this was going to be her middle name as it is Cornish (where we live) but then found out the Vy bit makes it a male name so decided to give it to Gethin.

I feel slightly sick - I cant even imagine what it feels like to have your heart broken in this way.

So sorry for Amy and her precious Darcie. Will continue to pray and hope against hope xxx

You summed up my feelings perfectly. It's sometimes strange to think that I am crying over a child halfway around the world whose mama I have never even met, but we are all mamas, aren't we? And when one of us has to face the unthinkable, I think it devastates all of us.
Amy, I left you a message on your journal thread, but again - I am so so sorry you are facing this.

Welcome to the new September Mums! :)

Names are always tricky, I think.

Kittykitty, I also have the name Vivienne in my family and it was a top contender for a little girl. I think it totally suits the Welsh names you have there. :thumbup:
As we are having another son, we do have a few left over from our short list for Simon.
We went into Simon's birth with several possibilities and waited until we had met him to decide if we thought that one suited him more than the rest. Simon is really common in the UK, but nowhere near as popular here in Canada. It didn't even make the top 100. So I agree that the popularity lists don't always reflect your locality.
I think we are planning to do the same sort of thing this time around. We are compiling a shortlist and will choose from that once we've met the young sir!

I've had a nice laid-back weekend with my boy. Just sort of re-connecting after the long absence. :cloud9:
I am poking away at a few housekeeping things: some laundry and meal prep to keep the week from being too crazy. "Preventative housekeeping"? :) All those small things that make the difference between the week being manic or relatively calm. Having laundry ready to go and all the veggies and fruit chopped and boxed in the fridge are two huge timesavers for me.

Just seen Amy's update and I can't believe it. Life is so unfair sometimes and I can not even begin to imagine how Amy and her family must be feeling right now. I had a good old cry and said a little prayer for baby Darcie.

Hugs to all the September Stars, especially Amy :hugs:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"