****September Stars!!****

Here's my progression from 14 - 26 weeks...

https://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq357/anng91/IMG_3805-2.jpg

I have to share this... I finally managed to upload the video I told you about, of my dog Jake and rabbit Snowy playing together?! It's here if you want to see:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3pBOsxk07E

Also (because I'm bored!) here is the link to the video of my belly wiggling for those who haven't seen it on facebook! It does tend to wiggle a lot more nowadays, sometimes with bits and bobs poking out all over the place!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMwrtRbJr9E

Just searched you on facebook, but only 2 Kara Whizzle's come up and they are both from the U.S. :-(

Morning all,

V DAY!!!!!YAY!!

Little A, Great bump pic xx

F&C, great to see the progression and weird to think how far we have come! It looks like its going so fast when its put like that!xx

Louise, lovin the wriggly bump, the animals are cute, it is not the rabbit playing with the dog! I grew up with the same breed dog and long haired version too, they are the most fab dogs:thumbup: Miss her dearly even many years later, nothing could replace her:nope:

Off to check how Amy and Darcie are doing, and check out my fb.

Baby had a right wriggle on last night, just went crazy about something and really hurt me at one point, I think turning over but sticking out everything possible while doing so!
I ended up standing up rocking to try to rock baby to sleep, then got back in bed on my side and baby seemed to snuggle up against where i was leaning, and quietened down, but was still fairly active last night in general, like movement but can't believe how strong they are even now!

:hugs:xx

love the bump fishy!!

Jake is so lovely!! he looks confussed when the rabbit jumps over him lol. thanks for sharing!

Louise, that video made me and my dh laugh so much! What gorgeous pets you have! I also love the fact that at the end we see your cat just looking on in a bemused fashion. lol. I can see that you and I have the same evening activity... PJs, Sofa and Laptop!

Happy V-Day Babythinkpink! Another mile stone nicely ticked off.

Have a good Sunday ladies. xxx

Great bumps Little A and F&C x

I've just seen Amy's update & the pictures. I can't believe how brave Amy is being, I'm sure I would be falling apart. Poor Amy has been through so much already, I really hope that Darcie pulls through x

Just searched you on facebook, but only 2 Kara Whizzle's come up and they are both from the U.S. :-(

Ohhhh try kara boreham Im suprised im not coming up, im even more surprised there are two Kara whizzle's lmao !! My photo is me and and hubby on wedding day standing in separate ach ways.

Louise - Those 4d pics are amazing... So cute! As for your vid - I can't believe you have such a placid dog! I wish mine were like that.. She chases anything furry and kills it. It's really unfortunate for my poor bunny who had the run of the garden before our dog came along. And for DD, who would LOVE a cat as well as a dog.

The bump pics are great ladies... I don't actually want to get a bigger bump now lol... I'm happy as I am :) You look fab :thumbup:

Happy v-day babythinkpink!

I'm getting DD back in about an hour so plenty to do before she gets home. Hope you all have a lovely day!

Me too Optical. I'm happy to stay this size for the remainder of my pregnancy!

Just a quick question ladies - I can't remember who posted it, and I can't find it at all... but... someone mentioned ages ago about getting a photo mug done for their OH from the kids. I'd like one with 3 photos on, and some text. But the only ones I can find just have one pic.

Any suggestions on where to go would be fab :)

Thanks ladies x

Optical have you tried doing it via some online site like photobucket? You might be able to put together a collage which you can then use as one photo?

Optical I think it was "babythinkpink", I know that Kodak Gallery do mugs

Louise - great pics from your scan

x

Afternoon ladies, how's it going? I'm feeling miserable today, I swear baby should move more than she does for almost 25 weeks. I hardly ever get any good kicks, but she does wiggle, push and move around and i can see my stomache jumping/moving a little bit.
Everyone keeps telling me they don't move all of the time anyway and to relax, I guess I'm probably over eager and with it being my first I don't really know how often or how much they should be kicking or moving. :(
Are a couple to 5 movements every few hours normal? how much do your babies move? and do you get A LOT of strong kicks or mainly just moving, wiggling, nudges and changing position?

Happy V Day Babythinkpink and congrats on ladies who've made it to third tri.
Also thinking of Amy and baby Darcie.

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"