****September Stars!!****

I feel like that too hun, but she really does vary. Yesterday she was mental hyper and I felt her loads, but usually a couple of movements in a couple of hours is what I would get too. As long as you are getting your 10 movements in 12 hours, and there is no marked decrease in movement, then all is good.

Try not to worry.

With Nathan I was kicked black and blue from very early on and OH could feel them too quite early. This pregnancy I only get occasional "big" kicks and a few wee kicks but its mainly wriggles.

I spoke to my mw as I thought something must be up but she said I wasnt to compair to my last pregnancy and all babies are different. So long as you are feeling baby move so many times in so many hours try not to worry.

Also my friend I work with she has had a boy and girl and found her little girl to be quieter/lazier than her boy during pregnancy.

But obviously if you are concerned call your mw and she can advise you further.

:hugs:

Emma.xx

ladies was on john lewis and found this microwave steriliser bargain , i got an ellectric 1 but any1 whos looking for one this looks a good deal :thumbup:
https://www.johnlewis.com/230420124/Product.aspx

Hi! I'm brand new, can I join?

I'm a mum to two boys and a girl. We are expecting a baby girl on 24th Sept. We are calling her Sophia, we are all so excited. I could do with a chatty place to call home, can I please stay?

Has anyone bought any big items yet? I've picked up a changing mat, breast pump etc, I haven't been brave enough to get anything big yet.

Hi! I'm brand new, can I join?

I'm a mum to two boys and a girl. We are expecting a baby girl on 24th Sept. We are calling her Sophia, we are all so excited. I could do with a chatty place to call home, can I please stay?

Has anyone bought any big items yet? I've picked up a changing mat, breast pump etc, I haven't been brave enough to get anything big yet.

Welcome hun...not really bought a great deal but can't wait to. We have chosen the pram ...we think! and have been to look at cotbeds and chairs today! x

Hi all

I'm due 7th September, currently 25 + 5. I'm very lucky I have a friend who's due 2 days after me and a work colleague due 2 weeks after me so loads of baby chatter and sharing advice :)

Thanks for the advice ladies, you're all god sends. :hugs:

Heya Snoozie! Sophia's a lovely name. :)
Also hi Kittykitty! I thought my due date was 7th September for a while, which is my nans Bday but I got my dates a week out!
X

Thanks, I'll check out kodak, and then look at photobucket if I can't find anywhere that does it. I've never used it before, and i'm not fantastic with technology, but i'll give it a shot!

I thought it might have been babythinkpink too... if it was, can I have the site addy again please chick?

Hi Snoozie & Kittykitty! Xx

Hi All,

Yes the mug thing was me, the company is online, called snapfish, you can have what you like on a mug, mat or whatever, they are pretty good, must get my fathers day mug sorted!

Welcome Snoozy, you will find loads of chat here, I have a job keeping up! My dd is called Sophie, and any variant on that is lovley! It's such a pretty name.(I have 2 boys 2 girls at the moment, til September!)
I have bought a moses basket, change mat, with play arch attached, we had the pram 3 in 1 already, and i have also got a baby swing, I have never had one and really wanted to get one so now I have!

Thanks for all the V day wishes, I think bump knows, s/he has been going nuts for 2 days now.

Bekklez I think it really does make a difference how baby is lying, i couldn't feel this when everything was inwards so i was prodding and stuff trying to get movement, and now its gone nuts, but like others say get it checked out if you are worried xx:hugs:

Anyway, i have done my shopping for this week, i took my 16 yr old son to help and it was so much easier, although we get some funny looks, I do look younger than i am and he towers above me and i am sure people think we are 'together' so funny!
I left little dd at home to sleep, she had covered herself in orange and black felt tip pen, we thought she had been quiet:haha: Its all over her hands and legs! Tried to get a pic but camera flat.

Bought a film and a bag of popcorn for the children, shreik 3, never seen it, so that is a rainy day or just a lazy afternoon sorted!

Time to go, dd doing her screaming at the top of her voice, which is high, it drives me bonkers but she has done it since birth, we used to call her the seagull as a baby because that's what she sounded like, now its matured to a real shrill noise and earpiercing!! owch!

Back later :hugs:xx

Happy V Day babythinkpink !! and to anyone else that is viable today.

I cant believe how close we are to third tri now - The weeks are flying by so fast :happydance:

Has everyone else got their names picked? Me and OH have had our name chosen since the moment we knew I was pregnant (and knew we were having a girl !!) but Ive since found out that a friend of a friend has chosen the same name (and will be going to the same playgroup) and I have seen it on here a few times aswell. Were now debating changing the name but I really dont want to !!! :dohh: Picking a name and a buggy have to be at the top of my hardest decisions I have ever made !!!

Thanks, I'll check out kodak, and then look at photobucket if I can't find anywhere that does it. I've never used it before, and i'm not fantastic with technology, but i'll give it a shot!

I thought it might have been babythinkpink too... if it was, can I have the site addy again please chick?

Hi Snoozie & Kittykitty! Xx

I have pm'd you the link hun xx:hugs:

Laura, we were the same name picked from before conception lol. I've seen our baby name becoming more popular (it wasn't years ago when we picked it lol) but I've come to the conclusion that I love it and I can't let it's rise in popularity put me off. Good luck with whatever you decide. I'm sure your name is beautiful!

Babythinkpink, happy viability! It's such a good feeling to get there. Mine is next friday, 4 more days lol. You sound so organised! I hate picking prams, it's so hard to decide lol! Baby swings are fab!

Hi kittykitty. Congrats on your boy bump, boys are lush!

Bekklez, love your siggy, beautiful girls name. Our's is a Sophia Rose, good taste lol!

Thankyou for the lovely warm welcome, soooo many new names to get used to. :)

Fish and Chips, thankyou, just seen my nameand pink stork on the front page, awww.

:hi: kittykitty and Snoozie! Sophia Rose is a beautiful name.

We are struggling with names. We had 4 shortlisted but we've now gone off them!! lol. I keep thinking 'oh that's a nice name... but is it special enough for my son to have for the rest of his life?'.

Thanks Snoozie!
I think names are difficult to settle on, I started thinking of things I liked as soon as I got my BFP.
I made a little list on Facebook in notes, it was just before I joined this site and I didn't even know what names were popular at the time. I think it's weird, but people have a tendency of liking and picking names all at the same time! my mum said she had no idea Rebecca was a popular name before she named me yet there were so many Rebecca's in my year at school and half of the names I like or liked are very popular without me even realizing.
In the end I just came to the conclusion that it's very hard to be 'origional' without naming your child something that's really outlandish and someone will share the same name as you anyway, I don't really mind how popular Ellie is anymore, I love the name and couldn't think of anything else I'd rather call her. My OH did actually pick our girl and boys name, he really wanted Jack for a boy.

Here's the list I had written down of my likes :haha:

"Boy : Is going to be named Jack.
Boys middle names: Christian, Rueben.

Girl: Maisy, Olivia, Lillyana/Lillian, Lyla, Lola, Margo, Daisy, Ellie.
Girls middle names: Rose, Grace, Ava."

Oh. I found out my Great, great, great grandmother was named Delicia and I liked that name too but my OH said it sounded like something from Final Fantasy or some kinda world of warcraft name :p

Still think Delicia Rose sounds quite pretty myself! We're using Rose as a middle name as it's my mothers, nans, aunties and great nans names/middle names and also my OH's grandads mothers name which we were surprised to find out!

Fish and Chips,. I totally agree, name picking is THE most important thing (after eating well etcetc lol) that you can do for your baby. These bubs will be stuck with them lol.

When we picked Sophia, the only two I knew were dh's grandmother and one of my spanish friends. I have never met an adult or a baby Sophia in Wales (we are in Swansea :) ). But now I am pg, looking on baby sites the name keeps popping up lol. But I reassure myself that she'll probably be the only one in her school and area.

Bekklez, Ellie is a beautiful name! In my area it was very popular about 6/7 years ago now, I haven't seen it used in a long time so that's a great thing!

Don't you all find middle names go in circles too?

Hey everyone!

Hope all is ok, just read all Amy's journels etc... my thoughts are with you girly.

It was great to meet you Angie and Carly! I did manage to get what I wanted from the baby show, didn't spend too much lol!!!

x x x

Laura, we were the same name picked from before conception lol. I've seen our baby name becoming more popular (it wasn't years ago when we picked it lol) but I've come to the conclusion that I love it and I can't let it's rise in popularity put me off. Good luck with whatever you decide. I'm sure your name is beautiful!

Babythinkpink, happy viability! It's such a good feeling to get there. Mine is next friday, 4 more days lol. You sound so organised! I hate picking prams, it's so hard to decide lol! Baby swings are fab!

Hi kittykitty. Congrats on your boy bump, boys are lush!

Bekklez, love your siggy, beautiful girls name. Our's is a Sophia Rose, good taste lol!

Thankyou for the lovely warm welcome, soooo many new names to get used to. :)

Rose is the middle name we have picked out as well !! lol

It really is such a huge responsibility and like you say F+C - Is it special enough for my child for the rest of their life !!!? I have a feeling I may stick or change to something very very similar or maybe even a completely different spelling/variation.

Hello ladies!!!

Welcome along to the new ladies xx

Cute animals Louise!!

Hope was kicking all last night, everytime Ian put his arm over me she kicked the crap out of him!!!!! She has been so active today!!!

Had a lovely day out today, and just had a bath and now gonna enjoy a brew and a cupcake!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->