****September Stars!!****

Thanks again babythinkpink - gonna sort out the mug as soon as OH isn't here to look over my shoulder!

Poor little Darcie... She is so beautiful. So many hugs and prayers go out to Amy and her family at such a sad time, I can't even begin to imagine.. well.. I just don't know what to say. :cry:

:hugs:

xxx

Poor Amy. No-one should have to go through this. What a brave lady, and a strong little girl xx

What a sad, sad day for our lovely September Stars. :cry:

I have been sitting here crying for the past 30 minutes...I can't even wrap my head around this entire ordeal Amy has had to face.

Like Laura said...it's unimaginable to have your heart broken in this way...and for Amy...not once...but twice. No mother should ever have to go through this once let alone two times.

I wish there was something more we could do or say. :nope:

xo

I checked in earlier to see Amy's update and have only now been able to come on and reply as every time I try I just end up crying away at the computer. Its so strange that one tiny little baby can have such a big impact on so many people but she has. We may not know each other in person but we were all going through this journey together and I think we are all feeling a loss. I am so sorry Amy, I know no words can ever makes things better but you are definitely in all of our hearts as is your family and that beautiful little girl who wasn't here nearly long enough.

I hope everyone else is doing okay :hugs:

My thoughts are with Amy and her family too at this incredibly sad time.

I have only just caught up with the devastating news x Words fail me. My heart goes out to Amy and her family, poor little Darcie. I feel so very upset, life is just not fair.

I'm heartbroken for her, I just don't have any words. Fly high little Darcie <3

I've just heard about Darcie, poor Amy.
Anything happening to me just feels insignificant. I agree Mambaird, I wish there was more we could do for Amy as I think all our hearts go out to her at the moment.
xxx

I had to go to the hospital last night (all is ok) so I have only just caught up on the sad news in Amy's journal.

Words fail me, it is so cruel that Amy has had to face such heartbreak again. My thoughts are will her and her family at this sad, sad time x

I'm so sad for Amy and her family and can't stop crying for little Darcie. My thoughts and prayers are with you. xx

Me too, just left her a note on her journal. I can't even imagine the pain

I have just read amys parenting journal so sad:cry:
I carnt imagine how she must be feeling coz im sat here in floods of tears.

I'm so sorry Amy my heart goes out to you and your family :cry: xxxxxxx

Too too sad. Amy, she is our first September Star and is now a real star. Love to you and your family. Life is too cruel. xxx

Hi girls

I just posted this in 3rd tri but thought I'd pop it on here too seeing as there are only a handful of us posting over there!

I've just done my late 27 week bump pic and it looks a bit pointy today, think she must be lying funny or something! Anyway, what do you think girls? I've posted my 23 week for comparison as I'm wearing the same top (with my hair down) and I think I've grown loads in 4 weeks!

Attachments

• 23 weeks.jpg
    23 weeks.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 2
  • 27 weeks.jpg
    27 weeks.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 2
Emzy, fab bump!!!!!! I posted mine on the big bumps thread aqnd no one commented lol, never mind. You are looking great!

Amy, still thinking of you and your beautiful angel.xxxx

I am so tired, where's my second trimester burst of energy gone? LOL!

Looking good Emma!!! It does look a little pointy, but it's still beautiful!!!
Thanks for your happy post! :)
I think we could all use a little cheering up.
xo

Thanks Snoozie and Mamabird! I think you're right Mamabird we could all use some cheering up, it's been a sad weekend. Snoozie, I hardly ever get replies in the big bumps thread, you should post your piccies in here and we will reply!

xx

Yes it does look a bit pointy today! How funny though as I commented that mine looked pointy today too!

Snoozie, post your bump on here! We are all very nosey. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->